Other Cheesy And/Or Hilarious Pickup Lines

Lol I love these types of threads XD

Damn girl, are you leaving the country? You must be if you're packing that much ass

what has 142 teeth and holds back the Hulk? My zipper ;)

(beckon the girl over) I just made you come with one finger. Imagine what I could do with my whole hand! 

Are you Italian? Cause I wanna pizza that ass.

Are you a fireman? Cause you turn all the hoes on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you run track? Cause you're relay hot.

Are you a princess? Cause you're cinderhella fine.

Hey girl, I heard you like Overwatch. So "Are you ready for a shock?" because "I got you in my sights" and "No one escapes my sights." When "Its High Noon" Im gonna use my "Primal Rage" and you're gonna be like "You're  powered up, get in there" and "Fire at will." Then I'm gonna say, "Bombs away" all the way into the "Molten Core." We'll "Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau" and "Ryuujin no ken wo kurae,"  and "Let's break it down," all night. Then when we're finished we're gonna "Experience Tranquillity" and "Pass into the Iris."

So what are you gonna do girl, stay at this bar and "Die, die, die." I don't even mind if we leave because "Heroes never die." So baby, "Freeze, dont move. I don't want you to bring the "Hammer Down" and "Nerf This" moment. I love you like  a "Whole Hog." My "EMP is activated" and "my teleporter is online, I have opened the path." to my heart. So girl, would you be my duo queue partner tonight?

*a lot more than a line but oh well*

I rather value my breath, so it would be nice of you to stop stealing it every-time you walk by

"Were you forged by Sauron? Because babe, you are precious"
Once your love interest has laughed and/or rolled their eyes, continue with:
"It's not my joke, but it has a nice RING to it" Instant Date Maker, right there!

Others that I really enjoy:

• Are you a weeping angel? Because I could look at you all day.
  • You're so perfect, not even a Cyberman could upgrade you.
  • Do you have 11 protons? Because you are sodium cute!
  • You must me a Time-lord, because you've got two hearts; Yours and mine.
  • Do you have a Band-aid? Because I think I skinned my knee falling for you.

"I might as well call you 'Google' cause you have everything I'm looking for." 

BAHAHAAH, sorry I had to x'3

I had a guy seriously try to pick me up with the line.  "You are beautiful, like my best friend's ex-wife."

Very creepy.   

Users who are viewing this thread

Back