• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Richie.101

They/Them
Howdy howdy! My name's Richie!! I'm a 23 Y/O He/They and I've been on the long, arduous journey of finding someone to roleplay with long-term!

I'm currently searching for Baulders Gate 3 and The Witcher! I'm looking for OC XX CC and I do double! In fact I prefer

I'm personally looking for someone to write the following:
For the Witcher, I'm looking for: Geralt or Dandelion (or both)
As for you, I can write: Regis, Dandelion, Geralt.

For Baulders Gate, im looking for:
Gale, Astarion, and/or Halsin!
I can write: Gale, Astarion, Halsin, Karlach, Shadowheart.

If you're still here, a few things about me!
As I stated above. I'm 23, so absolutely no minors, I even prefer people over 20, but if we REALLY click, 18 is the lowest age I'll go.
I love romance plots! It doesn't have to be the sole focus, but I definitely want it to be included.
I'm in MST time and I also work a full time job that's very hands on, so during the work week, my replies might be pretty sparsed out and inconsistent, but when I'm not busy? I'm very rapid fire!
Please PLEASE no one liners!! I'm borderline novella and depending on the story, I can easily write 1000+ words.

Discord is HIGHLY preferred! I'm much more active on there!

I'm not gonna lie, while I *am* ghost friendly, it definitely hurts. I've been burned so many times. If you're not comfortable or bored, please tell me! Communication is key!!

I'm also looking for a friend! I'm very chatty and love sharing memes, music, anything and everything! Feel free to spam me!

If you're once again still here. Send me a PM and tell me a little about yourself!
Bonus points if you include your favorite dinosaur!

Hope to chat with you!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back