• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Checking Rp Interests! / 1x1 Partner!

Hello! ^_^ Would you be interested in a Code Geass roleplay or if not maybe My Hero? Also! An odd question but are you 18 or over? I don't like to do roleplays that involve romance with minors! It just makes me uncomfortable. Thank you! ^_^
Hey ~ Both are interesting to me! I haven't done a Code Geass one (but I also have not finished the series i don't think anyway) & I am 18+ I am in a slight similar boat with romance and minors

Hey ~ Both are interesting to me! I haven't done a Code Geass one (but I also have not finished the series i don't think anyway) & I am 18+ I am in a slight similar boat with romance and minors
It's just a bit uncomfortable which is why I always ask! Either one would be fine with me! I'm actually only on season three of My Hero Academia and just finished Code Geass myself. It's worth finishing but is an emotional rollercoaster lol! Would you like me to send you a pm?

It's just a bit uncomfortable which is why I always ask! Either one would be fine with me! I'm actually only on season three of My Hero Academia and just finished Code Geass myself. It's worth finishing but is an emotional rollercoaster lol! Would you like me to send you a pm?
Yes please ~ And yeah, I was watching CG with a friend because of some of the episodes were too emotional for her to do it on her own - I've finished up to season 3 of My hero as well, waiting to be able to binge season 4

Hey, I have an idea for a Batman themed roleplay if your interested.
Hey ~ If love to hear it
And I apologize — I haven’t been getting proper Emails and notifications for this thread for a while so I just catching up on who said/who asked what

Users who are viewing this thread

Back