• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Checking Rp Interests! / 1x1 Partner!

RogueBird

Paladin
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey ~ it’s been a really long while - but time to see if anyone is able to rp ~ I usually do Fandom rps, but I’m willing to do ones that are more us making them up!

These are the fandoms ~ starting with Anime!:

AoT

Haikyuu!! (Not sure how much I remember sadly tho)

Free!

Ouran Host !

SAO

BNHA

Code Geass

and probably a few more I don’t remember!

And the random fandom mix!:

Percy Jackson

Harry Potter

Voltron

DC comics

Marvel Comics

Supernatural
[BC] We could also just make up our own story/plot and ya OCs!

I still haven’t figured this site out 100% btw, since it’s been a while sincerely I’ve used it, but...

~ Hit me up however that’s supposed to happen if you want to rp! ~

~ 💚 ~

Hiya name's Spots and welcome to RpNation! If you don't mind, I'm up for a Voltron roleplay if you don't mind! What kind of roleplays do you prefer? Like in the sense do you usually do roleplays with canon characters or do you include OCs and such?

Hiya name's Spots and welcome to RpNation! If you don't mind, I'm up for a Voltron roleplay if you don't mind! What kind of roleplays do you prefer? Like in the sense do you usually do roleplays with canon characters or do you include OCs and such?
I would have to say I usually rp as a canon character myself, however I am definitely up for rping with OCs if you (or anyone) has one.

I would have to say I usually rp as a canon character myself, however I am definitely up for rping with OCs if you (or anyone) has one.
Awesome! I usually play OCs but am alright with doubling as a canon character if you want to try that! Or just do a canon roleplay though I’m not quite used to that. Wanna discuss in pm?

Awesome! I usually play OCs but am alright with doubling as a canon character if you want to try that! Or just do a canon roleplay though I’m not quite used to that. Wanna discuss in pm?
I’m perfectly one with whatever’s most comfortable for you ~ and yeah would love to discuss in pm

Hey ~ it’s been a really long while - but time to see if anyone is able to rp ~ I usually do Fandom rps, but I’m willing to do ones that are more us making them up!

These are the fandoms ~ starting with Anime!:

AoT

Haikyuu!! (Not sure how much I remember sadly tho)

Free!

Ouran Host !

SAO

BNHA

Code Geass

and probably a few more I don’t remember!

And the random fandom mix!:

Percy Jackson

Harry Potter

Voltron

DC comics

Marvel Comics

Supernatural
[BC] We could also just make up our own story/plot and ya OCs!

I still haven’t figured this site out 100% btw, since it’s been a while sincerely I’ve used it, but...

~ Hit me up however that’s supposed to happen if you want to rp! ~

~ 💚 ~
I'd love to rp Harry Potter with you if you're interested!

Do you rp as canon characters for marvel and dc?

Do you rp as canon characters for marvel and dc?
Usually I rp as canon character such as Dick (pretty much bat fam) for dc and canon such as Hawkeye or Pietro for marvel (avengers) and Xavier for the x-men

Usually I rp as canon character such as Dick (pretty much bat fam) for dc and canon such as Hawkeye or Pietro for marvel (avengers) and Xavier for the x-men
Omg O_O
I been looking for grayson for a long time now i need him for a group and i have some ideas for a rp

Omg O_O
I been looking for grayson for a long time now i need him for a group and i have some ideas for a rp
Cool ~ and you’ve got an idea for a group or solo? [and I do have to say I’m. Not the best with group rps I’ve never had a great experience w/ them]

Cool ~ and you’ve got an idea for a group or solo? [and I do have to say I’m. Not the best with group rps I’ve never had a great experience w/ them]
We dont have much people in it, i could really use a tim or richard for my oc in the group. You dont have to join the group if you dont want to. Yes i have two ideas for richard i can send them in pm

We dont have much people in it, i could really use a tim or richard for my oc in the group. You dont have to join the group if you dont want to. Yes i have two ideas for richard i can send them in pm
Cool yeah ~ and I could always try my best with the group ~~ I’m willing to give them another shot tbh and I’d love to hear them ~!

Cool yeah ~ and I could always try my best with the group ~~ I’m willing to give them another shot tbh and I’d love to hear them ~!
Alright i will add you to the group chat and send you a pm

Oki sounds good ~ (also is there anything I should know about the group or is it going to be some kind of description ? [i haven’t seen how group stuff works on here] )

Oki sounds good ~ (also is there anything I should know about the group or is it going to be some kind of description ? [i haven’t seen how group stuff works on here] )
I send the description idea of the group in pm

Those are the ones you’re interested in correct? I’m definitely up for any of those ~ do you have a particular favorite? Or are they all in the same ranking?
Those are the ones you’re interested in correct? I’m definitely up for any of those ~ do you have a particular favorite? Or are they all in the same ranking?

BNHA is my favorite, but Marvel and DC is a close second, in that order

Hello! ^_^ Would you be interested in a Code Geass roleplay or if not maybe My Hero? Also! An odd question but are you 18 or over? I don't like to do roleplays that involve romance with minors! It just makes me uncomfortable. Thank you! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back