• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฅ๐š๐œ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ ;โœฟ; ๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ข๐ข'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ [๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง]

yuumii

๐ฅ๐ข๐ฅ๐š๐œ ๐ฌ๐ค๐ข๐ž๐ฌ หšโ™กหš
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

yuumii

sweet dreams

remind me.

to be kind to myself.

hi there! names yuumii! you can call me yu for short! i'm here looking for a few short or long term partners! i'm currently 25 and took a break from writing and just want to get back into things. thanks for taking the time to read everything too ส•*๏พ‰แดฅ๏พ‰ส”

lilac memories;

it's been awhile since i've made one of these so forgive me if it's not too pretty and a little messy!

anyway, let's just start with some rules!
โœฉ IF YOU ARE A MINOR: please do not interact! not that i do not think you have the capabilities to be a great writer - i simply feel too uncomfortable writing with minors, apologies but please do not interact with this thread ~v~
โœฉ I WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY FORM OF RACISM, SEXISM, HOMOPHOBIA, ETC. OF ANY KIND!!
โœฉ i only do ocxoc content! i can interact with fan made oc's for specific content but i WILL NOT write canon characters or canonxoc, sorry!
โœฉ also with that, i can double upon requests but i typically have more muse for just writing for one character! if you ask to write multiple characters, by all means you can! i will most likely not write for more than two characters tho!
โœฉ i consider myself semi-advanced and can produce replies that are up to 6-7 or more paragraphs, depends on my muse, but you absolutely do not have to match that!! i do just ask that you have at least 3 paragraphs with decent grammar, spelling, and being in 3rd person for your replies!
โœฉ i def understand low muse/energy, so i don't expect replies everyday! i struggle with my own personal irl things, but if you know you're going to be gone for more than a month, just send me a dm and i'd be happy to continue whatever we have built up upon your return! and even if you cannot send that message, i'm ghost friendly and you can return to me at anytime and i'll be more than willingly to try again. แต” แต• แต”
โœฉ i use realistic face claims 99% of the time but on RARE occasions, i can use anime and/or art for fc's! (as long as the og artist is credited for their work!)
โœฉ interacting ooc is a must! it helps my muse and energy a whole lot when i can talk about the story/characters we create! and not only that, i just like making new friends as well so it's def a much needed requirement!
โœฉ please do not reply to this thread if you're interested, instead, send me a pm!

alright, now some good things!!
โ™ก i can write for mxm, fxf, and fxm!
โ™ก mystery, horror, fantasy, sci-fi, modern, survival, space, apocalyptic, are some of my fav genres.
โ™ก enemies to lovers, friends to lovers, childhood friends, forbidden love, mentor x trainee, age gaps (anywhere in-between 25-40, no more and no less!), unrequited love, royal x servant, band member x band member, etc! i usually am not picking on my pairings~
โ™ก some fandoms; teen titans, steven universe, COD, bnha, naruto, bleach, kny, jjk, anything magical girl related, fate/stay, SOA, final fantasy, skyrim, dragon age, blue exorcist, etc! ask me if you'd think i'd be into something if it's not listed here! i'll most likely say yes. ^^
โ™ก any characters i create will be older than 21 and i ask you do the same~
โ™ก i will not force you to use a fancy/template but they are nice to look at and help set an aesthetic for anything and everything and i will most likely use something!

now some bad things!
โœ˜ i will not write for anything involving; (TRIGGER WARNING HERE, JUST IN CASE!) grape, SA, minors, in//cest, nsfw, gore, or anything involving animals!
โœ˜ no op characters! bring a balance to them and give them some flaws~
โœ˜ no god modding is allowed! consult with me first on how things should happen with a character, do not just take over and decide things on your own, please (:
โœ˜ i'm def a sucker for some romance/love in my plots and with our characters so if you're just looking for something strictly platonic, sorry, i probably will decline your request ):
โœ˜ if there's more than this that i think of, i will update this at a later time!

if you have any questions, please message me! i'm open to anything really!
at some point i will probably throw up some plots that i've had in mind for a little bit, but for now, if you see something you like, please message me! แต” แต• แต”

waning in the night...

watching flower petals dance.

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

aeee274861053f8eac18d1b0a3688cc4.jpg

just a friendly bump หšโ™กหš

5bf7060ba4a0ae5a469bb112a84dbf23.jpg

the smallest bump / looking for a few more partners
!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back