• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Chaos Faction: Multiverse Mayhem [INTEREST CHECK]

Hunter, I’m going to be completely honest with you. I really do not want a Roleplayer with poor grammar to enter into my Roleplays. It’ll make trying to understand what you are saying very difficult. You wanna join? Fix your grammar.
I am half tempted to say something here but I don't want to at the same time at the risk of getting digitally murdered...

Crow Crow
Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford
Table Table
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

In case you all didn’t know, the CC and OOC threads are open.

Not Rustbolt, but I'd assume so, but you may want to wait for confirmation on it.

Oh just a tip but I would straight ban the Touhou fandom characters from the rp. Only because all of them are omnipotent, some can even destroy the universe 100 times over if they wanted to.
Dude what the eff, I was just about to use some Touhou character.

Also, the notion of "HuRr DuRr ToUhOu ChArS aRe So OP" is as dumb as every VS Battle topic involving them. Only few of them have feats to back up their profile's statement, and even fewer are portrayed as actually OP, and none have ever shown to actually erase the entire effin' universe. Most characters in Touhou only have mundane power.

If we truly have to ban a fandom for having characters that "can destroy the universe 100 times over", ban Masadaverse or something like that, and I know someone who would be really pissed off at me for saying this.

Sorry, as a big Touhou Project fan, I'm legit triggered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back