• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Chaos Faction: Multiverse Mayhem [INTEREST CHECK]

CaptainRustbolt21

The Rusty One

mul·ti·verse
/ˈməltēˌvərs/
noun
an infinite realm of being or potential being of which the universe is regarded as a part or instance.

That is the definition of a Multiverse said by Species 2187, within Universe 0183749264. And the most accurate so far. The only tiny detail left out by the humanoids is that the Multiverse is observed by a group of omnideities called the Outer Gods. Under their vision and wise use of the Omnimachine, a device capable of manipulating entire universes, the Multiverse had been kept clean and stabilized since the birth of existence.

However, the fate of the Multiverse is about to change forever.

A rogue omnideity, going by the name of Vortigon, challenged the Outer Gods for absolute control over the Omnimachine. Time after time, Vortigon lost again and again. But it did not give up. It kept challenging them over the eons until, to the horror of the now-deceased Outer Gods, Vortigon won. With the Omnimachine now in its whim, Vortigon decided to use it to cause mass chaos over the Multiverse by combining random universes into each other, one by one. If it continues, Vortigon might destroy the balance and all of existence will collapse.

However, there is only one, tiny fragment of hope left...

And that hope is the individual heroes of each universe. They must band together, find the best forces they can find, overthrow Vortigon and take the Omnimachine away from his grasp so they can try and fix what damage Vortigon has created.

|—————————|

Hello there! As you have already read from the paper, this Roleplay is going to be about a omnideity crashing a bunch of universes into one and it’s up to the heroes of each universe to find a way to stop Vortigon and take control of the Omnimachine and reverse the damage he has caused. Now, before we begin, there are going to be a couple of very important rules.

1. PICK CHARACTERS FROM 13+ SHOWS/COMIC BOOKS/MOVIES, ETC. This Roleplay, while not border on sex and hypergore, will be rather mature (We’re talking blood, cursing, combat, etc), so I suggest picking characters from shows that are for teenagers or young adults. The characters themselves must also be above teenagehood (no children here!).​
  2. PICK ONLY THE CHARACTERS THAT ARE CANON IN THE SHOW. This Roleplay will stay true to the current canon of the shows as much as possible. Therefore, I will NOT accept OCs for the Roleplay; this show biz is strictly for canon characters only.​
  3. OTHER IMPORTANT RULES. There are also gonna be rules that are implemented from the RPNation itself: No sexual content, no hyper detailed gore, no advertising, and no spamming.​
Y’all got all that? Alrighty! Let’s see what attention I’ll grab from this interest check!

Last edited:
Off the bat I'm tossing my ever-so-signature Ben Tennyson off my playlist...

... or can I use the lad?

Well, ratings vary from region to region. 17+ in one can be 12+ in another. I'm guessing they only have to be rated that way in one region to be qualified.

I've got lots of characters either way.

I'm interested! May I reserve Spider-Man, as well as Joker from Persona 5? I do have a question about the latter, however. If you're not familiar with Persona 5, the main character and his confidants get there abilities only in the Metaverse, an alternate dimension created by the subconscious desires of humanity. I'm thinking that when Vortigon started mixing realities, it caused the Metaverse to begin to fuse with the normal world, thus allowing Joker to use his powers whenever.

I'm interested! May I reserve Spider-Man, as well as Joker from Persona 5? I do have a question about the latter, however. If you're not familiar with Persona 5, the main character and his confidants get there abilities only in the Metaverse, an alternate dimension created by the subconscious desires of humanity. I'm thinking that when Vortigon started mixing realities, it caused the Metaverse to begin to fuse with the normal world, thus allowing Joker to use his powers whenever.
Sure, you can reserve the two! And, though I know very little of Persona 5, I have heard of the series.

Alright. Sweet! Might balance it out so that Joker's abilities are much more taxing on his body now, as the Metaverse hasn't fully fused with the material world, so he has to basically pull his powers through.

You mean you've never heard of Ben 10?

And it's not 'teddyson', it's 'tennyson'. Just saying.

I am going to bump this because I want to!

But while I'm at it, 13+ shows/sources of fiction are recommended, sure, but what about the characters themselves? No restrictions?

So - what's the minimum age then? I'm just making sure - this is pretty key information.

OK, 13+, got it. So the rules look like -

1. Characters from 13+ fiction/shows only (the characters must also be 13+)
2. Must be canon to the source
3. No OCs allowed
4. Rules from RPNation itself: No sexual content, no hyper detailed gore, no advertising, and no spamming.

I 'think' I got 'em all... Might wanna update the rules, with this in mind?

I'd highly suggest you do. Before we even do anything we need rules to work with so we know what we 'can' and 'can't' do. There's not much of a simpler way to put it... I just hope I'm not coming off as a piece of-

...You get the gist.

i might join this, probobly just going to use elminster again cuz DnD lore charatures are fun
Hunter, I’m going to be completely honest with you. I really do not want a Roleplayer with poor grammar to enter into my Roleplays. It’ll make trying to understand what you are saying very difficult. You wanna join? Fix your grammar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back