• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos Element (OOC)

Would you like to have a discord?

• Yes

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Buying bw/2 would be more expensive than just buying scar/vio full price unless you get a reproduction cartridge...

I don't even have ninetendo ds but I just play what games I can get on PC

i emulate most ds games on my laptop now even though i have a 3ds LKFHDGDGH

You can play the original final fantasy 6 on an emulator and 4 I don’t care for the pixel remaster for 6.

I like Arceus Legends the most, and second favorite is Sword/Shield. I like Sun/Moon too. Generally each game that comes out I love more than the last, but fekn hell this last one lmao

I like Arceus Legends the most, and second favorite is Sword/Shield. I like Sun/Moon too. Generally each game that comes out I love more than the last, but fekn hell this last one lmao
Sword/Shield were my least favorite. I just did not like the Galar Region.

I like galar as a region but the game was lacking lol.
Paldea is really good on both fronts tho imo

we should add more pokemon characters

I don't know why I find this so funny but apparently, some people think that the main antagonist from Fate can stomp Arceus in an all-out serious fight.
I think they're forgetting that said villain's main weakpoint is the fact he's never serious. He literally handicaps his technically limitless Noble Phantasms to instead doink at his opponents with the equivalent of a machine gun that fires daggers.
I mean bro. THis is Arceus. Literally god.

I don't know why I find this so funny but apparently, some people think that the main antagonist from Fate can stomp Arceus in an all-out serious fight.
I think they're forgetting that said villain's main weakpoint is the fact he's never serious. He literally handicaps his technically limitless Noble Phantasms to instead doink at his opponents with the equivalent of a machine gun that fires daggers.
If I am not wrong, Arceus isn't just god. He is the creator of the Pokemon universe, in-universe.

Yeah that’s so dumb it’s like saying trying to stomp a saiyan..

Yeah that’s so dumb it’s like saying trying to stomp a saiyan..
I have re-read their explanation and for some reason said antagonist has the special ability to say: 'no f u' to ANY divine creature and essentially lock them down. also apparently he can...erase reality/timespace?
"simply by rotating.... can distort time and space. In Fate/Strange Fake, it was described as ripping apart creation itself....gets sent back to the void, returning to nothingness. The sword bends reality."
Holy shit
ALso:
"is able to attack and take down the 72 Demon Gods in FGO. These Demon Gods are conceptual beings, so you’d need conceptual attack potency to take them down."
They killed WHAT
Edit: apparently he is classified as creation-destroying, god-yeeting, god-stabbing, god-murdering, mass-murdering asshole

Wait, I thought in Strange Fake it wasn't even the same character? That explanation makes no sense to me

Just read your edit. Who ever came up with that theory doesn't know what they are talking about from what it sounds like to me. I mean, he straight up says he'd be beaten by most Servants in UBW.

What bit of info you found that explains things to you? I've gone over things in the Type-Moon wiki multiple times over the years and never saw anything that would lead to the theory you mentioned earlier.

Also from what I heard, Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon can be summed up with the question "Is this game directed by Hideo Kojima?".
Lol basically yeah. So far I think sm/usum are the best cinematically

Lmao trying out the star piece dupe glitch and it actually semi-reliably works. Guess who's getting rich

I wonder if the creators of final fantasy 15 got inspired by Star Wars for those Tom berries the new variant can be summed by ‘Jedi’ they seem slow but nope.. they’re fast. I learned my lesson never underestimate the wee ones 😂

Just read your edit. Who ever came up with that theory doesn't know what they are talking about from what it sounds like to me. I mean, he straight up says he'd be beaten by most Servants in UBW.

What bit of info you found that explains things to you? I've gone over things in the Type-Moon wiki multiple times over the years and never saw anything that would lead to the theory you mentioned earlier.
I've actually watched the shit(well...sorta. I may have been really sick at the time but STILL!) and I'm 90% sure you are 100% correct on the "that shit ain't canon" bit

As far as I can tell, this guy has lost to a dude that can spam a bunch of swords who...who wasn't even a Servant.

I'm not joking I can give you the clip of this guy losing to a normal human dude.

I'm going by roughly what I've seen in the anime, and a whole shitton of video game mechanics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back