• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos Element (OOC)

Would you like to have a discord?

• Yes

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Cards is totally not just ripoff batman
im sorry im so shit at making characters in fallen london

All good, every great writer has some form of rip off character under their belt at some point lol

Yeah I made my share of rip off characters lol don’t worry. 😂

I've noticed if you add a react to the most recent post you've read notifications are more reliable in appearing I don't know why

Have you tried resetting notifications preferrence?

I almost never react to anything (not a feature I'm used to) and notifications are usually pretty reliable. Usually.

Anyway, got most of the sheet done. Main obstacle is the weight as that's not something I think about making a character, lol

I almost never react to anything (not a feature I'm used to) and notifications are usually pretty reliable. Usually.

Anyway, got most of the sheet done. Main obstacle is the weight as that's not something I think about making a character, lol
I feel ya, weight is a tricky thing to work with.

I'm not sure. Hmm. Well we could possibly get the discord up before we start the actual rp anyways, and it might make it easier to keep track of who's missing forms

Kinda tempted to add one more character but... I don't know if I really should. For one thing I haven't finished this character's storyline yet (I'm slowly working on it!) And second I don't know if we need more pokemon chatacters lmao. Arven is also kinda a sad boy and I don't know if we want that either. Lol

I'm not sure. Hmm. Well we could possibly get the discord up before we start the actual rp anyways, and it might make it easier to keep track of who's missing forms
^^^^^^^^^!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back