• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos Element (OOC)

Would you like to have a discord?

• Yes

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I have a question for Icee Icee
Does Sans' judgement effect work on Heroic Spirits? Like...would he read the sins of this incarnation in which they were summoned in, or all their sins over the timelines, or all their sins in their past life/legend?
Cause oh boy is he in for a ride the second Archer says hi-
Goddamnit Adult!Gilgamesh why did you have to be such an asshole?
Cause....it's...a long story if it works as in all incarnations, not just this incarnation and legend.

To keep it simple, I'd say that the Judgement just works on this incarnation. Though yes, it would work on sins across timelines that this incarnation did, as Sans has been shown to remember things from if you RESET the game and come back.
I'll check again tomorrow. Also I've skimmed through Icee Icee 's CS but given the character is an AU character I'll have to read again thoroughly.
Okie dokie, take your time!!!

Also btw all, I see Pokemon convo and ai am not even done the full game yet but I got a random shiny Marill. Like SUPER happy on that. 100% rando shiny. I've been working to catch every new Poke I find so I thonk that upped my odds.

Also btw all, I see Pokemon convo and ai am not even done the full game yet but I got a random shiny Marill. Like SUPER happy on that. 100% rando shiny. I've been working to catch every new Poke I find so I thonk that upped my odds.
Marills are cute!!! fight me on this
To keep it simple, I'd say that the Judgement just works on this incarnation. Though yes, it would work on sins across timelines that this incarnation did, as Sans has been shown to remember things from if you RESET the game and come back.
Well that's reassuring since uh....normal Archer is not exactly...the best role model nor the best "template".

What bit of info you found that explains things to you? I've gone over things in the Type-Moon wiki multiple times over the years and never saw anything that would lead to the theory you mentioned earlier.
Oh ya I meant that I've finally figured out where the heck you're supposed to look up normal Servant abilities and shit(and btw no I'm not talking about Type-Moon shit).
They didn't provide any sources in the explanation other than "the anime" but I have to check which anime they're talking about.

Also, I was using Fate Grand Order wiki.

Marills are cute!!! fight me on this

Well that's reassuring since uh....normal Archer is not exactly...the best role model nor the best "template".
I agree and it was a female which was my preferred gender! [I am gender picky on Pokemom from time to time]

Yeah, even so it would take a lot for Sans to actually be hostile. He'd just have it in mind someone isn't the best role model but it takes a lot for him to fight you outright

I agree and it was a female which was my preferred gender! [I am gender picky on Pokemom from time to time]
That's understandable. Once I got a pokemon with a very specific pokemon name, went back and realized it was the wrong gender(masculine name for a female pokemon). Being the extreme big brained person I was, I slapped -ia at the end of said name and called it a day. I too, am extremely good at naming things.
Yeah, even so it would take a lot for Sans to actually be hostile. He'd just have it in mind someone isn't the best role model but it takes a lot for him to fight you outright
Archer and Sans are going to get along surprisingly well. too well

I’m laughing at the idea of someone took Luffy and he saw how powerful Strange is he’ll be hassling him to join his crew. It’s so a luffy thing.

Ahhh, I thought you were talking a out the hero and not the antagonist. The antagonist can beat most other Servants, but my understanding is that the world there has precautions that prevent it from being destroyed despite his main NP being anti-planet class. So no, he's not a world ender or anything like that.

Yeah so that person’s theory is stupid I can think of many that theory would work on..

Ye fuck 'em. how dare they confuse me for 30 minutes straight?!?!?
(it's not hard to confuse me but still)

Ahhh, I thought you were talking a out the hero and not the antagonist. The antagonist can beat most other Servants, but my understanding is that the world there has precautions that prevent it from being destroyed despite his main NP being anti-planet class. So no, he's not a world ender or anything like that.
It's all good. The antagonist is a whole new class due to plot armor and plot shenanigans. His "normal" version that can be summoned/played is a lot more balanced.

Haha I still confused about how the fuck putting any planet busting character on the same level as a non one. ( it’s an entire rant by itself)

Haha I still confused about how the fuck putting any planet busting character on the same level as a non one. ( it’s an entire rant by itself)
Listen you can literally solo said antagonist with Lancer. Lancer, a 3 star Servant, can stall him to death. Can stall the antagonist of the entire series. To. Death.
How does it work?
I dunno mate. Ask the Throne!

Messing with that territory outside of Undertale is dangerous.

Class advantage helps, lol.
Listen you can literally solo said antagonist with Lancer. Lancer, a 3 star Servant, can stall him to death. Can stall the antagonist of the entire series. To. Death.
How does it work?
I dunno mate. Ask the Throne!

Class advantage helps, lol.
Lancer's all defensive kit also helps!
But that doesn't take away the fact he's fighting THE first legend.
Honestly, Gilgamesh isn't even the best Servant in FGO. He's like....the 23rd best tier character.

Yeah gameplay wise he has fallen behind. Lore wise he's still supposed to be one of the most powerful Servants regardless if it's FGO or the rest of the combined Nasuverse from my understanding

That's understandable. Once I got a pokemon with a very specific pokemon name, went back and realized it was the wrong gender(masculine name for a female pokemon). Being the extreme big brained person I was, I slapped -ia at the end of said name and called it a day. I too, am extremely good at naming things.

Archer and Sans are going to get along surprisingly well. too well

Lmbo I have done that sometimes or just went ahead and caught the right gender. Only time I made exceptions was with a shiny but regulars I'll look for what gender I prefer, lol.

And haha, maybe? As long as Archer is okay with Sans's horrible jokes, lol.

Messing with that territory outside of Undertale is dangerous.

Yeeeeah though ig you kinda have to with multiverse RP so I do put it just applies to one incarnation and a reset would have to also be known as like anything overwriting the steicture of the merged multiverse here. Yeah it's a mid of muddy water there but workable I feel. Ultimately up to the host what they think tho.

Yeah gameplay wise he has fallen behind. Lore wise he's still supposed to be one of the most powerful Servants regardless if it's FGO or the rest of the combined Nasuverse from my understanding
There's no doubt he's a storng Servant....just not THE strongest Servant you might want. He's like..strong, but not broken. For one, no defense skills, he's toast. No great support skills, Ishtar surpasses him with a 50% battery: his crit star gather rate + NP gain up are a bit....oof for two skills even if one of the skills gives him a 30% battery. His skillset certainly can look a lot better, since it's kinda bland right now(noooo i'm not salty my gilgamesh got one-hit koed in the Ereshkigal fight whatcha talking about-?). While he can loop alright he relies on supports. but damn when he loops he's great. One great thing is his awesome NP, and if you can loop him reliably, you also can keep him alive then the instant he gets to full charge he nukes enemy Servants to the moon cell and back.

Yeah, like I said it's more in the lore he's supposed to be at the top. The gameplay does not match it at all.

Yeah, like I said it's more in the lore he's supposed to be at the top. The gameplay does not match it at all.
Ah, story and gameplay segregation, don't you just love it?
He needs some strengthen quests oof

Super hype for this still aaaaaa does anyone wanna plot with tora? Who do you think would have a fun interaction with my cursed Poké boy?

No worries! I understand lol. Tora's already been accepted so I can confidently ask for plots on my end lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back