• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Channel 16 | OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
For those NOT in the discord: I'm making the placing list now, and since we're low on tower spots, I'll be using a random # generator to decide hikers (as that is the most fair way). Some concerns were raised, so here's what I said in reply to that, copy pasted because typing....difficult.

"Yea, I understand that some people would need to do edits, so a. if you're picked and you think its a LOT of work to change into a hiker position let me know and we'll work something out (I have a few ideas to fix this issue, so its no huge deal), or b. i'm happy to either help or give you time if you feel it isn't TOO much work
If its a big problem for those who the random # generator spits out, its a possibility I can make another tower. The only reason I'm not currently is that they're pretty evenly spread out on the map right now"

if anyone has questions/comments/concerns let me knoooww okay thank-you

For those NOT in the discord: I'm making the placing list now, and since we're low on tower spots, I'll be using a random # generator to decide hikers (as that is the most fair way). Some concerns were raised, so here's what I said in reply to that, copy pasted because typing....difficult.

"Yea, I understand that some people would need to do edits, so a. if you're picked and you think its a LOT of work to change into a hiker position let me know and we'll work something out (I have a few ideas to fix this issue, so its no huge deal), or b. i'm happy to either help or give you time if you feel it isn't TOO much work
If its a big problem for those who the random # generator spits out, its a possibility I can make another tower. The only reason I'm not currently is that they're pretty evenly spread out on the map right now"

Is there a link for the discord? The link on the 1st page is expired.

I'm cool with switching if need be.

Aravini Aravini hey! since you're not in the discord I'm asking here, do you think your character would be difficult to switch over to a hiker position rather than a lookout? I'm just getting answers from everyone so that no one has a rough time with the not-enough-lookout-positions problem.

Yeah I don't mind the change, although I didn't know there was a discord server for it, can you send me the link for it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back