• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Channel 16 | OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
LiquidSaint LiquidSaint As an over-correcting mom-type I'm gonna overcorrect you and say that being a Park Ranger and Applying to do Firewatch service are different things. A Fire Lookout has little requirements while being Park Ranger means Basic Training and degrees (Unless your starting at entry-level). Basically, all I'm saying is you don't need to be a full-fledged Park Ranger like my character to justify being here. My character is more like a full-time camp counselor while for example,R Emolga's character is a new intern.

Realistically my character will probably have more authority because of her position, but that also means she has more duties to go with her status. For example, she has the power to arrest or do other jobs and responsibilities outside just doing lookout duty

Sorry to nag. I am the dumpster hag

It's day one and we get to know each other and get to work and things are great and then
HAH yea basically.
Day 1: getting to know each other, looking for fires and takin note of weather, having a good time
The supervisor coming in on day 79:
tenor.gif

HAH yea basically.
Day 1: getting to know each other, looking for fires and takin note of weather, having a good time
The supervisor coming in on day 79:
tenor.gif
I've played Firewatch like 3 times. I got the alcohol and I intend to make a drunken late-night call at some point

Just go out to the river and chill some bottles in the cool water and come back later for a refreshing drink

I've played Firewatch like 3 times. I got the alcohol and I intend to make a drunken late-night call at some point
Ohhh my god....late night radio call with the Boys™ that could turn out either bad or funny or heartwarming and a human moment depending on trajectory

I'm just so ready for this....there are so many things that could happen with these characters....it's good

I have honestly been looking for this 'Firewatch' type of roleplay for so long, I can't wait for this to start!

I'm so glad honestly I'm very excited
I'm finishing up my character right now actually

If their is a cute, I will do everything I can to crush on her
Gay rights!
I think like, nearly every character posted is gay right now. 3/4

I finally finished my slightly feral environmentalist man.

Before we even had the interest check posted I had a character in mind and even with the gender ratio I can bring myself to toss me boy away... 😔 🤘

MAD ms paint skills indeed

:') I'm uhhh not being nice to him no
Tried to make it sad but not bordering on needlessly edgy and while I think I succeeded who's to say?

He's gonna act very cheerful and friendly though that's a fact

Normally I keep things plain but I may spice my stuff up with some clever BBcode

We cleaned up the area of debris and flammables around the river to prevent a jump into the meadow and we're moving west out of your area of jurisdiction and into Blue Canyon for more a control burn operation on the other side of the gorge. If there's anything we missed call dispatch at on channel 3 and we'll send out a small team to handle it.

-Fire Force Company 8
Two Teens of Questionable Intelligence Steal a Tractor and are Really Really Annoying

The two teens were caught in possession of copious
amounts of Monster Energy Drink
and carried around a book called
"How to be a Karen for Big Brains"
They were arrested by local authorities and sent to Area 51.

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back