• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Channel 16 | OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

elytra

a beetle may or may not be inferior to a man
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1565121774077.png

This is the Channel 16 OOC! Talk to each other about memes, puzzles, characters, or just in general! Feel free to ask questions here.

We also have a discord! Join the Channel 16 OOC Discord Server!

Last edited:
I'm going to assume real people for faceclaims?
Preferably that or just a description, but drawings are also accepted! Just keep things realistic, basically.

haha yea; its mostly so we know where your characters AREN'T skilled so it balances things out.
and damn i should've called them antiskills

Yeah xD, though it's tricky because being well-rounded is part of the job. Well I guess if your just a person with some hiking experience and free time. Though my character is a seasoned Ranger xD

Ohhh lovely. Well, my suggestion is that maybe your character can DO this skill, but not as well as humanly possible? If you get what I'm saying. Like, I can tie a knot, but my knots might not be the best and there might be a 1% chance they'll come undone

The rescue mission is based off a true story of someone I know who joined the service
I just read through her bio, I love the backstory and such!

Question: Okay, so, right before you posted, someone asked to reserve a Rosewood Peaks spot; does the location of your character, tower-wise, matter to you or would you be willing to switch to another? Either answer is fine, just trying to figure out what we need to work out!

I just read through her bio, I love the backstory and such!

Question: Okay, so, right before you posted, someone asked to reserve a Rosewood Peaks spot; does the location of your character, tower-wise, matter to you or would you be willing to switch to another? Either answer is fine, just trying to figure out what we need to work out!
Oh it's fine, I just gave her climbing skills and spelunking skills because Rosewood was a climb heavy area with the Deepwater Caverns nearby

Although, I would like to have a tower with someone else
Understandable! The other tower with someone definitely in it is Northhazy! Would you be okay with that one?

I'm excited to see who I get partnered with and what's gonna happen
Jewels character is in that tower, and they'll be posting their CS a little later on just to see what the gender ratio looks like! Also, your character is accepted :)

Hey, I'm not sure it is said anywhere, or I might haven't noticed it, but at what point do we start? Do our characters already know each other, or are they about to meet?

Hey, I'm not sure it is said anywhere, or I might haven't noticed it, but at what point do we start? Do our characters already know each other, or are they about to meet?
Good question

Personally, I like characters knowing each other because while building a relationship is fun, it's a lot of effort and been done to death. I love being able to build on an existing one. Because we're making our own posts usually without really knowing what everyone is gonna say we end up building our and other peoples characters based off how we think they would be, which is really rich in an rp.

Personally, I like characters knowing each other because while building a relationship is fun, it's a lot of effort and been done to death. I love being able to build on an existing one. Because we're making our own posts usually without really knowing what everyone is gonna say we end up building our and other peoples characters based off how we think they would be, which is really rich in an rp.

I agree with you 100%. And because there is going to be a posting order, it might be hard to have all of the characters meet each other. However, if it was planned for our characters to not know each other, and have to meet, I don't have anything against it.

Well going to uhhh kick my leg up briefly in OOC here, you have the OPPORTUNITY to have characters know each other if they've been lookouts previously! Honestly it's up to you. But we'll be starting day 1 of the summer of the job

Or also if they've just been to the park previously. We're starting day 1 just so we can have build up event wise

Users who are viewing this thread

Back