• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Channel 16 | OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
TerrorKitty TerrorKitty mogy mogy copacetic copacetic CaptainSully CaptainSully dazzling dazzling Terrier B Terrier B dendygar dendygar cadence cadence So I said this in the discord THEN realized some folk werent in there but anyway I'll be using this thread as the OOC as it doesn't really make sense to make a new one! Another announcement: I'll be going through current characters and looking them over, and if you want me to give feedback, let me know. And if you do want feedback, if you'd like it privately sent to you over pm, ALSO please let me know that. Very excited to see what characters we have so far!!

also prt 2 Terrier B Terrier B I absolutely lost it at this part.....thank you for the laugh

1577576392011.png

I DONT KNOW WHAT I WAS EXPECTING I was like "man I'm gonna open this tab and see some BACKSTORY" and then bam....goods and services.... not that i am complaining. i am absolutely thrilled it was so fucking funny and i love him

omg absolutely same i was like agh yes,, time for some dirty laundry and then

smack

goods and services

also elytra elytra can I get some feedback? honestly don't care where you put it, haha. thanks c;

Yea sure thing! I'm gonna do 1 other review first and then I'll do yours next here. Tbhhh it might just be me excitedly talking to you about your oc but like.....its fine. Its okay. I just like the characters so far

and galactic i'll do you third bud. probably also here just so I don't make my PMs too cluttered

All the feedback is welcome! You can send it anywhere.. will we also know if they’re accepted? Looking forward to everything <3

send me feedback wherever. i’m sure there are mistakes and whatever bc i was working on her at like 3:30am

All the feedback is welcome! You can send it anywhere.. will we also know if they’re accepted? Looking forward to everything <3
Sorry for the late reply, RPN didn't notify me of this for some reason. Anyway, that'll be announced on the 3rd, just to give time to everyone else working on characters!

Thank you for the heads up! <3 How do you like her so far?
I like her a lot! The characters we have so far are fantastic. I'll be getting around to more in-depth review today for the people who asked for them, so be on the lookout for that !

TerrorKitty TerrorKitty mogy mogy copacetic copacetic CaptainSully CaptainSully dazzling dazzling Terrier B Terrier B dendygar dendygar cadence cadence Trektek Trektek Hey! SO I'm moving the date for having sheets in by to the 4th, since I haven't gotten around to reviewing all sheets and I want people to have the chance to change things. Holidays really messed up my schedule, haha. But as soon as people are accepted on the 4th, we can start up, so it shouldn't be too much longer of a wait for actually getting to roleplay.

Take your time. NO need to rush. I am very excited about this though. :)

elytra elytra
Also, if there is still a discord server, would I be able to get an invite to it please? The one listed here is expired.

hello can i also get feedback on my boy, if you're still doing that??? elytra elytra <3 <3

also i was totally unaware that this existed but i fOUND IT AHA
Unfortunately I didn't have the time to finish them so we're skipping the feedback, sorry :'(

But! smolfluffball smolfluffball TerrorKitty TerrorKitty mogy mogy copacetic copacetic CaptainSully CaptainSully dazzling dazzling Terrier B Terrier B dendygar dendygar cadence cadence Trektek Trektek Aravini Aravini , just checking in, please let me know if everyone still is interested here! I still have limited spots, so I want to be sure that those with sheets are still looking to join the group

Users who are viewing this thread

Back