• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Chaishi

the freebird.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
INTRODUCTION

Hey people, I've joined and tried the site months ago and liked it, however the circumstances had me occupied therefore couldn't roleplay much. Now, I'd like to give it another shot! So without further ado...
  • I'm a twenty-six years old male.
  • English is not my native but I'd like to believe I've improved a lot!
  • I enjoy writing and reading.
  • Quite the friendly person! I've been told countless times that I'm a great listener. If you would like to befriend me OOCly, I'd be up to it!
  • Memes, gaming and all that! I do game a lot, some days I just watch my shows and some movies in between. Anything to get me calm, spend some time.
  • Into urban-fiction, fantasy, sci-fi. I'm also sucker for great romance, yes. I LOVE it.

REQUIREMENTS

Although I'd be fine with most of the roleplay, I have to provide requirements in order to find right people to rp with. Please note that the ones with a (*) on are firm and final, if you don't have those I don't believe we should be roleplaying. Sorry!

• +18 Years old. Age is very important, the closer to my age more comfortable for me. Older than me? Even better! It's solely because of my personal preferences. (*)
  • Literacy. This one is required but very flexible. If you can write up your roleplay clean and normal, then you should be good. Nobody can be perfect so grammar mistakes and word misspellings are alright!
  • Being knowledgeable about the scene. It's pretty easy. Just look up a few things and make what you write believable.
  • At least two paragraphs long posts. I'd enjoy writing up more even, but not everybody does so. (*)
  • OC Characters. I just don't enjoy writing about characters who does not belong to me. I like starting from scratch, writing everything up. (*)

SETTINGS

These settings would be my personal preferences. You may pick and spice it up, you may mix and match. You can come up with something entirely different, although I might not always accept the thing you put forward.
Several things you should know though:
  • I won't do MxM or FxF couple pairings for the roleplay. I'd enjoy roleplaying a character having a male friend or a female friend easily but I won't go into love relationships with them. It's simply because I don't have any experience with those and I do not enjoy imagining what the experience would be like. Also, I'd prefer to play Male in the relationship dynamic. A quick note though: I'd be willing to include those pairings in the stories as side characters, having their own affairs but not as a main focus.
  • I would like playing side-characters. I'd enjoy acting them for you, even run a whole adventure without including my character. But not all the time, because I obviously enjoy performing my own characters a lot more.
  • Not a fan of god-modding. I don't like god modding my characters or experiencing others god-modding theirs. A character must have flaws and must be down to earth. They can win or lose depending on how the story is going and you should be okay with it.
Now that these are out of way, I've got some things written up for you! Check these out...

1. Slice of Life - A social club of sorts which could be discovered by flyers around the town appears in front of Muse B. This club does misdemeanor activities at night time around the town and they meet Muse A through this club. It's closer to the story of Skins, where this group of people go through a lot of social dramas together.

2. Crime - A prestigious person crosses paths with a common criminal for a paid murder. Criminal does the deed but holds the evidence to blackmail the person into doing white collar crimes. The person ends up enjoying it and joining up with them to pull off a big heist together.

3. Fantasy - A pirate's life for me! Yes, a fantasy infused pirate roleplay with custom-crafted world by me. I'll provide every necessary detail for you to be able to grasp what it is. The plot is a lady of an empire getting kidnapped by pirates to be held hostage for a huge fee. Things take a twist after the payment gets refused and pirates would have to find a way to make profit out of the ordeal.

4. Zombies - This is a bit post-apocalyptic. It takes in place 20-30 years after the Zombie pandemic happens. Most zombies look like skeletons and there are several different groups of people who survived. Our characters would be a part of rival groups and fall in a difficult position where they would need to help each other out.

5. Political Medieval Fantasy - A princess has to secure her homeland after a devastating war. Imminent threat is too big to ignore or defend against alone, therefore she looks into her options for alliances. Her advisors tell her that she could pick rich kingdoms with huge armies to support her through a marriage, however she settles for a more peaceful and smaller kingdom which was not an option in first place. The negotiations begin and she wouldn't see the prince/king before the agreement is made. They turn out to be a great match for each other.

That's it for now, if you got any questions or unsure how to start a rp with me just shoot a message and we will see about that! I'll keep updating this thread as the time goes, so feel free to contact me!

Last edited:
Bump, this is up there now. It has been literally years. But I'm open for roleplay again.

Plots are mostly updated and changed. Still looking for RP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back