• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CCFA OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
can’t wait for the clock to hit 3PM
brung my nintendo switch to school so I can see the direct when it starts

unless they blocked nintendo switches to have internet access because uh they can do that now??????

also also wow look tabaxi mage
30821517-D470-4492-8598-B0C7D16A916E.jpeg

can’t wait for the clock to hit 3PM
brung my nintendo switch to school so I can see the direct when it starts

unless they blocked nintendo switches to have internet access because uh they can do that now??????

also also wow look tabaxi mage
View attachment 915990
I remember the day the Direct where World of Light was first revealed (way before the pandemic of course)

The Direct aired at 9 AM EST, which was smack dab in the middle of Geometry class.

I actually got caught watching the Direct live on my laptop (with earbuds on, of course) in the middle of class but my teacher was literally 85 years old and had very little idea what exactly a "livestream" was, plus I'd handed in my work already like a good Gummy so I got let off with an unofficial warning. Had the Direct aired an hour later I would have gotten in major trouble lmao

I remember the day the Direct where World of Light was first revealed (way before the pandemic of course)

The Direct aired at 9 AM EST, which was smack dab in the middle of Geometry class.

I actually got caught watching the Direct live on my laptop (with earbuds on, of course) in the middle of class but my teacher was literally 85 years old and had very little idea what exactly a "livestream" was, plus I'd handed in my work already like a good Gummy so I got let off with an unofficial warning. Had the Direct aired an hour later I would have gotten in major trouble lmao
wh- How are you so lucky????
lucky kinda not really rimes with gummy

wh- How are you so lucky????
lucky kinda not really rimes with gummy
I was the favorite student in that class by far. I was also Student Council VP, and was kind of a celebrity because of a speech I gave on Election Day about the potential of students with Autism (like myself) or other "special needs".

You had no idea how many times I was allowed to pull stunts like skip class without getting penalized because of stuff like "Student Council duties"

814F9E0D-03E1-40BB-AD68-9B5BD37E8078.jpeg
wtf do you do in 38 years of a campaign
how did they not get bored
for
38 years

View attachment 915996
wtf do you do in 38 years of a campaign
how did they not get bored
for
38 years
I was actually reading through RPG Horror Stories and I kept finding all about campaigns that last several months to years with people that are really toxic or detrimental to the campaign altogether.

Like how

Do you even tolerate those kinds of people for that long???

Phew, finally got home, can’t wait to watch the direct! Hoping to see crash in smash!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back