• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CCFA OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I feel as though I've stepped in at a poor moment, but will just state that my CSs are nearly done.

I was prepared to request a small recap of recent happenings so I don't jump in blind, but I feel the collage of Stock images above will prove to be more than enough information to get by.

I feel as though I've stepped in at a poor moment, but will just state that my CSs are nearly done.

I was prepared to request a small recap of recent happenings so I don't jump in blind, but I feel the collage of Stock images above will prove to be more than enough information to get by.
h
HELLO

I REMEMBER YOU????
FROM THE MERGING

yeah, I get that a lot. Been around so long that folks just remember me from all kinds of places.

Can't say I recall that specific one, but will express gratitude at being memorable.

yeah, I get that a lot. Been around so long that folks just remember me from all kinds of places.

Can't say I recall that specific one, but will express gratitude at being memorable.
OMG GRIEVE HELLOOOOO
I remember you from joining my other school rp!!
How have you been??

Been better, but I've also been worst so I can't complain much.

Sorry to say its been a while since my last school RP, but figure it'll come back to me naturally once I've actually started.

Not sure if this is the proper place for it, but I supposed I should ask if the CS submissions are a simple wait for a reaction affair

There was some confusion in the interest check over whether you all were actually still accepting or not.

READ THIS FOR THE INFO YO
Since I noticed there's a demand for it, I took the liberty of creating a Google Doc chronicling the timeline of this RP from its inception until present day. I suggest you threadmark this Beauty_Foool Beauty_Foool

(Sorry Carriage Two peeps, I really had very little material to work with.)

I just noticed Morgan is in like half of the bullets but Fang is pretty much nonexistent in the timeline

Hmm

EDIT: Gonna edit the Doc to include details from Maria's latest post very soon. Lemme know if there's any inconsistencies

I'll admit, got accepted quicker than I thought.

But I'm grateful there's at least some recollection of events to refer to, you have my thanks. Went and saved me a bit of a read.

I'll wait for a minute to start carriage two since we still have characters joining but if their starters arent posted in a few hours, Maria will just count them as late students and have the drivers seek em out later

Since I noticed there's a demand for it, I took the liberty of creating a Google Doc chronicling the timeline of this RP from its inception until present day. I suggest you threadmark this Beauty_Foool Beauty_Foool

(Sorry Carriage Two peeps, I really had very little material to work with.)

Done!
And thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back