• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CCFA OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Do I just make a character the same way as on here?
no… not really, I recommend a small little guide called ‘A Crap Guide to DnD’, it basically introduces you to everything, including that big-ass character sheet….

ITS HARD AT FIRST BUT WHEN YOU GET IT YOU GO
ooohhh now i get it

No it’s fine I love complex things and I’m pretty good at understanding complex things, just gimme a week to or two

Also I’m good at drawing maps but I can only draw on paper, if you need sOmE MaPs lEt mE KnOw.

oooo add her
how she like
Dani said no more OCs ;-;

If I could adapt this hypothetical OC, however, I'd make her a Sky Elf that can manipulate wind and can communicate with birds and many other flying creature. I thought it'd make good synergy with other girl characters since Winter can communicate with land animals and I'm guessing Marianna with sea creatures.

Quite fitting for her race, she'd be kind of an airhead. Book smarts wouldn't be her strong point, and instead she'd rely on her inherent talent and "doing what feels right" to perform magic instead of sticking to formulas and stuff like Jaxon would, for example.

If you've watched My Hero Academia, you'd get me when I say kinda wanted to make her the Ochako to Jaxon's Midoriya. She'd make some pretty wholesome interactions with Jaxon and with pretty much anyone else, and much like the characters I'm comparing her and Jaxon to, I'm sure Jaxon's "heroics", however objectively dumb and reckless they'd look like to most others, would leave a great positive impression on her.

As for her physical appearance, I think she'd kinda look like Erinys from Fire Emblem, albeit with less armor and elf ears instead of human ears.

Face_5.png

Trystan1295 Trystan1295 I wont be able to get a post for Winter up tonight, it'll be more like later in the day tomorrow... I promise I'll get a post up tomorrow...

Dani said no more OCs ;-;

If I could adapt this hypothetical OC, however, I'd make her a Sky Elf that can manipulate wind and can communicate with birds and many other flying creature. I thought it'd make good synergy with other girl characters since Winter can communicate with land animals and I'm guessing Marianna with sea creatures.

Quite fitting for her race, she'd be kind of an airhead. Book smarts wouldn't be her strong point, and instead she'd rely on her inherent talent and "doing what feels right" to perform magic instead of sticking to formulas and stuff like Jaxon would, for example.

If you've watched My Hero Academia, you'd get me when I say kinda wanted to make her the Ochako to Jaxon's Midoriya. She'd make some pretty wholesome interactions with Jaxon and with pretty much anyone else, and much like the characters I'm comparing her and Jaxon to, I'm sure Jaxon's "heroics", however objectively dumb and reckless they'd look like to most others, would leave a great positive impression on her.

As for her physical appearance, I think she'd kinda look like Erinys from Fire Emblem, albeit with less armor and elf ears instead of human ears.

View attachment 915772
Woah! Great idea!?

Trystan1295 Trystan1295 I wont be able to get a post for Winter up tonight, it'll be more like later in the day tomorrow... I promise I'll get a post up tomorrow...
No rush!!

Not a lot of people can post this week or so because of exams and other stuff and I 100% understand. Please take all the time you need. Remember to stay safe, sleep well, and eat and drink plenty in the meantime.

3eff83844bff011c36cadb226d72e4d8.jpg

No rush!!

Not a lot of people can post this week or so because of exams and other stuff and I 100% understand. Please take all the time you need. Remember to stay safe, sleep well, and eat and drink plenty in the meantime.

View attachment 915775
Thank you for understanding!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back