• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

1631819446465.png
Jaxolotl Moth-Thorne
"Do I look like a froot loop to you?"

Mood: Fluttered--I mean, flustered
Outfit: Casual

Interactions: salem. salem. (Beautiful Berry Bursting Bat Boy)

“Say darling, where are you from? You have an…. exotic name.”

Jaxon was aware Morgan was trying not to be rude by flat-out calling his name ugly. Respecting his restraint, Jaxon decided to humor the bat's question. Rubbing the back of his head sheepishly (while still involuntarily displaying the same shit-faced grin he should have known Morgan hated so much), he explained himself. "My mother's side of the family are all pure-blooded elves. According to my mother, she chose to spell my name with an X because my father went by "Jack" as his nickname and she didn't want to raise "Jack's son" after he ditched her at the first sign of a positive pregnancy test."

Jaxon made an unspoken point of ignoring the "dumbass" remark thrown his way after his Freudian slip. "I deserved that one. I should have been watching what I was saying," Jaxon thought to himself. He noticed Morgan's interest peaking when he mentioned his ability to mix drinks. With the tip of his claw, the bat tapped the empty space next to him on the bench, practically ordering him to sit down. Not like Jaxon was unwilling to comply anyway, of course.

“I’d like to see those ‘skills’, Mot- Jaxon. Maybe not right now, but tell me, what can you do?” Jaxon chuckled when he heard Morgan's own Freudian slip. Karma's a bitch, ain't she?

Jaxon graciously sat down next to Morgan and as soon as his behind touched the mahogany, he started to rant Morgan's pants off. "Well, when I was studying under my mother's tutelage, she trained me to specialize in two skills: Summoning and Potion Creation," he explained. "For about 5 or 6 years, I've been steadily studying the medicinal properties of ingredients of both the magical and mundane varieties. As part of my training, I'd do most of the cooking in the house, since cooking is a potential application of the Potion Creation skill. Aside from being able to cook a mean curry rice, I've learned how to make healing potions, allergy suppressors, antidotes to about three dozen different types of venom including rattlesnake, Mana Elixirs, and even stamina-boosting energizing potions. I'd have shown you a sample, but all of it went down Alex's gullet back in the carriage." He didn't realize it might have been taboo to mention Alex's name like that at this point until the words had already left his mouth. He decided to continue as if he hadn't noticed his own faux pas. "I've been fascinated with the nutritional and medicinal value of a lot of fruits, but there weren't a lot of fruit-bearing trees at my home in the mountains. Someday, I want to get my hands on one of those "superfruits", like the fabled Dragon Fruit that supposedly works wonders for your immune system. When I do, you'll be the first to taste test the drink. Do you prefer juices or smoothies, by the way?"

Jaxon realized he was running his mouth again, but since he was talking to Morgan and not, say, Alex, he didn't feel as uncomfortable when trying to pick his own words. Either that, or he really didn't care as much for how annoying he looked for the bat, as long as he could lend one of those supersonic bat ears of his.

Kamineko.png
Ash
"Spare tummy rubs, Master-In-Law?"

Mood: Playful and Affectionate
Outfit: Good grief he's naked!!
Interactions: Beauty_Foool Beauty_Foool (Alex)

Ash could only watch helplessly as Jaxon got up from the bench he was sharing with Alex and shamelessly went to spend time with the bat person. Nowhere in the terms and conditions of the contract he signed was it written that he had any obligation to handle sentimental affairs in his Master's absence!

"My Master really needs to set his priorities straight", thought the cat. "It's very unlike him to leave his new mate unattended like this." Ash turned to Alex with somber eyes. "I hope she doesn't mind too much. If I could speak Human, I'd make sure to tell her everything will be alright."

There was so much he wanted to tell Alex knowing that Jaxon lacked the willpower to tell her himself. He could smell the rush of endorphins that were released from him when she stole his first kiss, and there was no doubt in his feline mind that he cared for and trusted in her far more than he did anyone else in the carriage.

"Well, I suppose I can lend a paw for Master one last time. Truth be told, I want to see Alexandra happy just as much as Master does. I trust his judgment; I know he chose a good mate." Ash recalled the way Alex looked at him and picked him up when she and Jaxon spoke earlier. She feigned disinterest when Jaxon ranted about his origin story to her, but the sparkle in her eyes was all the evidence he needed to know she saw a piece of herself in him. "Maybe I reminded her of another cat?"

"Meow." Ash meowed loudly to try to grab Alex's attention and nibbled on the cuff of her sleeve for good measure. Once he made sure her eyes were on him, he laid down on the bench belly-up. "You have permission to rub the tummy," is what he'd have said if he could speak Human.

Last edited:

scroll

Student

Maria

Mood

Happy, calm

Outfit

Outside of Carriage

Interactions

Winter Jackson, Izuru

Marianna Morgan

Marianna sat down next to Izuru and turned her attention to look at her surroundings. So far this school wasn't as bad as she thought it was going to be. She managed to make two new friends and avoid getting into trouble.

The principal wasn't saying much so Marianna turned to look at Izuru and Winter. "So what are you guy most looking forward to?" Marianna asked. "For me, it's the parties and not having to listen to my parents."

Although she was overly thrilled about the idea of going to this school one thing she appreciated is that she would have a lot of freedom. She hoped she could just have a good time and wouldn't have much to worry about.

(Sorry this is so late I had a really busy week)

♡coded by uxie♡

Screenshot 2021-09-05 11.59.33 AM.png
Winter Jackson
Interactions: Marianna ( Chocolate_chip Chocolate_chip ) + Izuru ( Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia )
Mood: Excited and Happy

Winter was slightly distracted, mostly because of all the people in the courtyard. I guess there was more people accepted here than I realized. She was snapped out of her thoughts when she saw Izuru gesture for her and Marianna to sit down on either side of him. The Neko Girl happily walked over and plopped down on the bench, a thoughtful look on her face as she thought of an answer to Marianna's answer.
"I think i'm looking forward to making new friends, that aren't fake, and maybe trying to find love, and like the friend thing it can't be fake, it needs to be real."

Winter stopped talking and looked around, she stopped when she looked got to the bench next to the one that she was sitting on. There was a grey-ish cat and Alex. Where did that cat come from? She thought then realized it was the same cat that the boy, Jaxon, was holding earlier. She watched as the grey cat rolled over onto its back, Winter held back an Aw, afraid that she would get weird looks from Marianna and Izuru since they didn't know what she was looking at.

Izuru
1631921505443.png

Izuru listened to both girls as they mused over what they'd do during their time at the school. Marianna favored partying and rebellion. While Winter seemed to desire a more open-minded social experience. Both likely had their merits and downsides. The school was certainly big and vibrant enough for a variety of aspirations. However his own had remained unchanged. When Marianna had asked Izuru what he was looking forward to in the coming years. He placed his hand on his heart and smiled. At that moment the sunlight seemed to shine down on him at just the right angle, illuminating his best features. "I Izuru Kamukura, have a dream to pursue. Finding a passion that transcends simple feeling. Romance that defies the insincere hook-up culture perpetuated by those with no respect for themselves. What I desire is to find true and undeniable love" said the young mage as his golden eyes seemed to sparkle in the light. Despite the fact that his dream was self-serving, although it seemed unrealistic, Izuru couldn't help but strive for it. No matter what obstacles came his way, he'd find his special someone...

Chocolate_chip Chocolate_chip AdrisNotHere AdrisNotHere

Kellakamorro Silvishhiki Metrameccia & Nefta Nurendissia
Interaction/Mention: Beauty_Foool Beauty_Foool (Marie Clone) Femboy Femboy (Nyx+Solus) KeroseneLollipop KeroseneLollipop (Vinnie) qunqun qunqun (Auguste+ Graham) salem. salem. (Jonah+Wheeler)

38871010_p0_master1200.jpgTen minutes.

That was the estimate the woman gave of how long it would take for them to reach their destination. Kel thought on this whilst hoisting herself atop the carriage, ferrying the miniscule rabbit being atop the carriage before settling in. Not focusing too much on the odd way the ground-walker seemed to tremble in her grasp, Kel did her best to find a good angle to sit. As she did so, one of the beings following revealed itself. An insectoid creature of long hair who, along with the taurling, immediately began fawning over the small ones.

Kel would be lying if she said their diminutive nature didn't hold some interest to someone such as her, whose home realm boasted only the largest of beings with many dwarfing celestial bodies in size, but she couldn't let that curiosity overwrite her interest in the scenery. They were supposedly drawing close to the academy if the woman was correct, and Kel was more than curious of what difference its surroundings held compared to what they'd already seen. A learning institution for the mystical, Kel could only wonder what runes were in place.

This wondering was pushed aside as the insectoid introduced herself as Nyx, giving her greeting before suggesting that the rabbit girl may be unsettled in some manner. She looked to Kel as she spoke, the implication was fairly clear. The only problem was that Kel found such a suggestion too humorous at first, and actively had to hold a hand up towards where her mouth would be. Of course, to them it would just seem like part of her fingers dissappeared into the bottomless void of her hood, but it seemed to successfully help her muffle her laugh.

Only a little bit though, the idea was just too funny to her.

Her other hand had to come up to silently ask for several seconds, but soon she lowered both and spoke "̷D̶o̴ ̷y̵o̵u̶ ̸i̸m̵p̸l̴y̸ ̷m̷y̷ ̴s̴i̷z̶e̸ ̸m̴a̴y̵ ̵b̷e̵ ̴i̶n̴t̸i̷m̶i̶d̷a̵t̸i̴n̶g̴?̶ ̷I̴f̸ ̴s̸o̸,̶ ̷I̷'̶d̷ ̵h̴a̸t̶e̴ ̸f̶o̷r̵ ̵h̸e̸r̸ ̵t̸o̶ ̴e̸v̶e̷r̸ ̸e̷n̸t̶e̷r̸ ̸m̴y̷ ̶h̷o̶m̸e̸ ̸r̸e̷a̷l̸m̸!̷ ̶"̷ Kel laughed at first, releasing a deep chortle before casually waving a hand around "M̵o̸u̴t̸h̴s̴ ̶t̵h̶e̵ ̶s̸i̷z̴e̵ ̶o̸f̴ ̶m̸o̵u̴n̴t̵a̷i̷n̶s̴,̶ ̷b̸o̵d̴i̶e̶s̷ ̸t̷h̸e̶ ̶s̴i̵z̶e̵ ̴o̸f̴ ̶m̶o̴o̴n̶s̷.̶"

She gave a brief wave before leaning her head to the side and lowering her hands, "F̶o̶r̴g̵i̸v̷e̷ ̸m̷y̶ ̷w̸o̷r̶d̴i̷n̷g̵,̷ ̵I̴ ̸a̴m̷ Ǩ̷̲̞͙̆̑ͅe̸͔̪̙̒̕͝ļ̷̛͎̆͌͗͝l̴̘̩̽a̷̮̖͆k̴̡͙̈a̶̬̭͎͛́̃͜͝m̴̡̏͊̓͆͜͝ợ̸͖͉̃͐́̕r̷͕̫̅̇̎̕r̶͚̪̯͉̓̓ǫ̴̼̫̾́͆̕ ̶̤͚̲̙̱͂̃̓̚͠S̸̺̫̺̰̊͗̐͒i̴̙̺͇̍l̷͇̯̬̎̿ͅv̴̰̺͙̫̭̑̄ḯ̷̥s̶̲͊̑͝h̷̥̞̣͙̒̑̒̿h̵̳͈͑̈́̿̐͜ǐ̴͈̻̟͐̂͘ͅk̷͇̳͙̗͊͝i̶͓̖̹̓͘͜ͅ ̴̫̯̭̣̗̅M̵̨̡̜̙͐̉͝e̴̯͍̪̽̾̓̇̎t̶̤̦̋͌̉r̷̢̙͖̠̝̎̀a̵̬͕̱̖̜͠m̴͕̔͆̚é̴͈͉̺̤͔̏̑͋̈́c̶͔̆͘ç̵̃ī̴̜ả̵̛̯̯̙͛͆. B̶u̴t̷ ̵f̷e̵e̵l̶ ̸f̶r̵e̷e̴ ̷t̸o̶ ̵r̵e̷f̴e̵r̸ ̶t̷o̷ ̴m̸e̸ ̵a̸s̸ ̸K̸e̸l̸.̵"̴

Looking towards Jonah for a moment, Kel leaned back before giving a shrug, "I̶'̴m̷ ̸n̷o̶t̸ ̵e̴x̸a̴c̴t̸l̸y̵ ̴u̶s̸e̶d̸ ̷t̷o̸ ̶b̶e̶i̵n̸g̷ ̸s̴o̷ ̶t̴i̸n̷y̸ ̶m̵y̸s̶e̷l̵f̶." She admitted before nodding towards Jonah "P̶e̷r̴h̶a̸p̵s̸ ̷w̴e̴ ̷c̸a̵n̷ ̶s̸h̴a̵r̵e̶ ̵o̵u̵r̷ ̸d̷i̸s̸t̴r̷e̵s̵s̴,̶ ̸a̸n̶d̴ ̵l̶i̶g̷h̸t̷e̷n̷ ̵t̶h̶e̵ ̴b̷u̷r̴d̶e̴n̶?̸"̷

028154ba67dd14fe8875023ec9bf66cf.jpgTen minutes.​

Nefta wasn't much impressed by the way the woman seemed so caught of guard by the frantic one's disappearance. He'd been hoping the staff had conditions for such things, given the lack of reaction from the carriage driver. Maybe they did and she was just a worrying sort? Either way, Nefta couldn't much keep track of the happenings on top of the carriage due to the arrival of a new face. Bearing an odd horn-like adornments and radiating draconic energy, the one who introduced himself as Solus was quick to ask for names before the reptile girl seemed to take interest in him. As she sniffed him with great curiosity, Nefta took a moment to consider the efficiency of introducing himself again.

"To introduce myself again," he pondered, floating casually from side to side as he tapped a dainty finger against his bottom lip "I suppose it is an inevitability. Nefta Nurendissia is my label, Solus, let that be known to all others who haven't been properly informed of my title as of yet."

He aimed that last part to the rest of the carriage, taking note of the large man who's previous panic dissipated the moment the carriage had been expanded internally. He still didn't exactly in the best of conditions, not that such a state wasn't common for the masses. Even so, he managed to question Nefta's previous declaration and his efforts. Despite his doubt, seeing him crack a smirk led Nefta to smile as he floated over to the center of the carriage once more.

"Is it really such an odd effort?" he queried before giving a brief laugh and bringing a hand up over his heart "To enrich the lives of the less fortunate, I can think of no greater pastime for a being of my status."

He shrugged, "Whether you trust in my efforts or not, I suspect only action will offer the grounding my words require in due time. But for now just look upon the care shown over there."

He gestured back towards the previous two boys he'd interacted, only to find the one previously accepting to his aid seemed to have been stricken with a bout of rage. Nefta found his anger suspect at first, only for the realization to hit him quickly. Of course he'd returned to the natural state of denial, bearing witness to the suffering of another must have simply driven rational thinking from him. Nefta was quick to smile and nod to his words before giving a brief applause.

"Just continue to offer aid to him, friend." he said "The road of healing is not one free of turbulence, just be sure your course along it remains true."

It was then a voice called out to him, drawing him away from the two boys and turning his attention back to one of the recent additions to their carriage: the owl girl if he was reading her features correctly. Unlike the somewhat dour tones of the others, she seemed ready and willing to enjoy both his presence and his words whilst also sporting a proper smile to go with it. She claimed he was funny and, despite how confused her use of the term Magic in her labelling made him, he was more than willing to reciprocate her joy.

"Well I like that you like it, fuzzy one." he responded whilst gently hovering around the expanded interior of the carriage "Even if it isn't much, bringing a small bit of joy to another could do wonders for improving their day."

Solus Cosmodus III (and Gunhild Neodym) (Interactions: Nefta, Graham, Wheeler) (Mentions: Auguste, Vinnie)
solyep.pngmose.png
Nefta's self-promoted position in being the shining beacon in people's lives seemed rather forward to wanting to be for someone who had just met all of his peers in the last few minutes, considering the thought that someone who already had conceptualised themselves better than everyone else was going to get sickening for the masses not that long after arriving, curious which of his new fellow colleagues would be the first to see how far their footwear could be lodged up into his rear orifice. "While I'd not like to much acknowledge your flaws on a first meeting, I'm just going to place the thought into your mind that people may be quickly motivated to partake in unruly acts upon being continually graced with your rather questionable amount of 'therapeutic' presence. I'm not going to be the one to openly do it, but considering the other members of this vessel I would highly assume you're going to find one person in this Academy who doesn't get along" Solus explained to the rather flamboyant man, or he would mentally remember as not mentally or sexually old enough to identify as such an adult term yet. The flamboyant boy, despite how high regards he held himself, seemed like the most inept and childish person in the room, looking down to the curious lizard who had apparently come back for seconds after deeming her investigations were not thorough enough.

"Is this some sort of greeting amongst your people? It is an awfully strange and honestly partially suspicious introduction" Solus asked Gunhild as she was busy licking his shoe to see if she could taste where he had came from, squirming her way back to the seat as she shook her head. "Gunhild must meet and know all about all of Gunhild's new friends, so it is important that Gunhild knows their name, what they look like, what they smell like and what they taste like! They are the most important things to know about a friend!" she claimed as she went back to her diary, the actions of the lizard confusing Solus even more as he took a seat elsewhere. 'Sparkles come from place. Sparkles taste like sandwich! Taste like Gunhild Sandwich she made 4 days ago. Gunhild is good at making sandwich' the lizard wrote to herself as she seemed to look around the carriage for more people to investigate. She crawled around the floor of the carriage, making sneaky bouts sniffing at the likes of Graham, Auguste and Vinnie in curiosity before eventually noticing the small chipper owl in the seat. Such a small creature must have had some interesting qualities that Gunhild didn't get to see every once in a while, especially ones similar to something that usually flew away from her. She tried to reach close laying on the floor of the carriage hiding herself underneath view of the owl, trying to lick the little being before giving up on the difficulty and going back to smelling Graham's legs so she could start remembering the scents of her other new friends.

Nyx Nylanna (Interactions: Jonah, Kel) (Mentions: Anton)
nyx.png

Nyx smiled at Jonah's small self confidence boost, giving the most gentle headpat she could possibly give to the little bunny to try and calm the little one down, looking to Kel as he spoke. "I understand that your home may be much larger than ours, but while you come and visit ours you should at least uphold the decency to be fair of others' living conditions. You shouldn't just grab someone smaller and more vulnerable than you because you can, especially if they're shaking" Nyx answered in defensive response to Kel's introduction. "We haven't even arrived to the Academy yet, we have no idea what's going on when we get there or who else is even there, we shouldn't be doing anything to make someone more intimidated. It's quite a rude thing to do if they really don't want to be in their situation, especially since they're practically your age" she pointed out, knowing Jonah had to be older than they looked considering everyone else who had to be going into the Academy. The place's legal team would be living a constant nightmare if it had to deal with child endangerment within its regime.

"One of those things shouldn't be forcing someone to talk if they don't show that they're that social, so we should press each other for answers rather than just the one" Nyx answered about the continued conversation between Kel and Jonah, crossing one set of her arms while the other placed hands on her own hips, sharing a glance to the other person riding along who had been left out, looking to see if Anton had anything to add.

Namira Ozistritcha Etot Theosickla Zstenzich

Location - CCFA Front Gates
Mood - Bored as shit

Namira put down the television after a minute of trying to get whatever was inside to show itself. She sighed and sat down but after a minute of nothing happening they decided to find something to do. They walked around the garden and headed back inside the carriage but everywhere she went all Namira could feel was boredom. He decided to sit next to Alex who apparently was alone. Namira was already heading straight for her when they realised Alex was holding the cat Namira hated so much.

Namira stopped in their tracks and turned around to look at the people in the courtyard. Where is its owner? Namira thought to themselves. Then they saw what they thought was Jaxon but he seemed different. Just something about him was different, not necessary off, maybe something better. As Namira stared they subconsciously began walking towards Alex and plopped themselves next to her. Fuck, they thought as they came back to reality, there was no turning back now, Namira would have to sit next to a... god she couldn't even say it. A CAT!

Namira managed to stop himself vomiting but composed herself and turned to Alex.
I don't think we've been properly introduced, I'm Namira Don't ask for my last name we'll be here all night. Namira felt weird about what happened in the carriage, they felt justified in stepping in but apparently Alex didn't want the bat who shot her in the shoulder to get restrained. Sorry about what happened back there, it wasn't my place to step in. They held out their hand for Alex to shake and smiled.

Beauty_Foool Beauty_Foool

1632096680832.png
Ash
"I hope you're hungry, 'cause you'll need to get through this bowl of cat spaghetti if you want to get to Master-In-Law! I mean... Hiss!"

Location: CCFA Courtyard (Whatever Bench Alex is sitting in right now)
Mood: Defense Mode
Outfit: Good grief he's naked!!
Interactions: RulerOfChad RulerOfChad (Namira), Beauty_Foool Beauty_Foool (Alex)

Ash could feel his tiny kitty heart beating a mile a minute when he could feel the demon person from earlier making their way towards him and Alex. "Master... what would you do in this situation...?" he asked himself, the words coming out as a soft gurgle tinged with worry in its tone.

As soon as Namira stepped within eyeshot, Ash jumped back onto his feet in the nimblest move he could pull off. "Until Master comes back... I promise I'll protect Alexandra in his stead!" he said, the words coming out as a snarl as he bore his fangs at the demon.

Ash couldn't trust this person. They did threaten to kill him when they next crossed paths, after all. "After saying all that, I'm surprised they're the one trying to instigate right now... Regardless, I will protect Master's mate! If I don't put my life on the line for her sake... what kind of familiar would I be!?"

Unfortunately for Ash, this feeling of existential dread was far from mutual.

Ash watched in both terror and disbelief as the demon sat down next to him and extended his hand past him, directly addressing Alex as if they'd never even acknowledged his existence! Every animal instinct in Ash's body begged him to leap onto Namira's hand and sink his fangs into each devilish finger as he would a spicy cocktail weenie... and he totally would if he were an actual cat, but...

...something in his tiny heart stopped him.

What this feeling was, unknown to a natural-born predator like the cat he believed himself to be, he had no idea. "Is this... Fear? Skepticism? Common sense?" he thought to himself. "Since when would an animal like me hesitate to strike if it meant protecting his Master?"

His tiny head was overflowing with questions and thoughts he'd never experienced before, so his reaction was unnatural for him. Instead of striking, slashing, or biting Namira...

Ash cried.

He let out the loudest "Meow" he could. "If I can't protect Alexandra in Master's place, the least I can do is let him know something's up! Master, please!" Of course, all this left his cat mouth as a single "Meow!" He wondered why he bothered... it's not like anyone could understand what he was saying other than "meow", right?

Shiroe_sng_casual.png
Jaxon Hawthorne
"There will be no munching of cat spaghetti... or Jaxon spaghetti for that matter... on my watch!"

Location: CCFA Courtyard (Whatever Bench Morgan is sitting in right now)
Mood: Concerned
Outfit: Casual
Interactions: Ash, salem. salem. (Morgan), RulerOfChad RulerOfChad (Namira), Beauty_Foool Beauty_Foool (Alex)

Jaxon's conversation with Morgan was abruptly cut short when he heard Ash cry out. His eyes widened as his head practically snapped in Alex's and Ash's direction.

The first thought that crossed Jaxon's head was: "Is Alex in danger?"

The thought that immediately followed was: "For that matter... is Ash in danger?"

He took a moment to take in the facts first. While he wasn't looking, Namira had stepped past him and was now sitting where he had originally been. They were extending their hand towards Alex, for reasons Jaxon felt he did not have time to ascertain. Jaxon's fight or flight response was activated. He recalled what the demon had told Jaxon in the carriage before they got off.

"Alright then, I won't kill your ugly sidekick but I will turn you into spaghetti so please don't let it go near me."

"If they didn't want Ash near them... why are they instigating?" Jaxon couldn't help but mutter under his breath. He then turned towards Morgan and spoke in an anxious tone. "I'm sorry, Morgan. Looks like I have some kitty business to take care about. I'll make sure to drop an IOU drink next time we meet, though!" After hurriedly excusing himself, Jaxon practically leapt off the bench he was sharing with Morgan and dashed in Namira's direction. "Oi!" he cried out at them, rather uncharacteristically. "Step away from my..."

For a moment, it almost slipped his lips. Jaxon almost referred to Alex as the thing. Was he more concerned for Ash's safety or was he jealous of someone getting close to Alex behind his back? Maybe both? Damned if he knew.

"Leave the cat alone!" was what ended up coming out of Jaxon's mouth. To be honest, he'd have preferred it that way anyway.

Student
mood
Actually getting annoyed
outfit
mentions
Trystan1295 Trystan1295 (Jaxon & Ash) RulerOfChad RulerOfChad (Namira)
Alexandra McCoy
Alexandra watched as Jaxon went off to talk to the same homicidal overgrown bat that had shot her in the shoulder. She winced at the thought of going through the whole thing again. However, she didn't protest against him leaving. If he really had a death wish or was just into that sort of thing, it was fine with Alex. Just as long as he kept that shit away from her. It just so happened that she was still upset with Morgan. If he got too close, she wouldn't be able to keep this 'good girl' act for long. It's not like she would try to anyway. He wasn't the only one who carried weapons to school.

After a few moments of being lost in her thoughts, her eyes focused on Jaxon and Morgan for the time she was, Alex took notice of the small cat that the blue-haired boy had left behind for company. She stared at the feline in her lap and tilted her head as she observed it. Alexandra knew for sure that most cats didn't like to be pampered with head rubs too often so she waited to see if the smokey grey cat would show signs of allowing her to. Watching as it rolled onto its back however with its stomach facing the sky, Alex smiled a bit and lightly started to rub Ash's belly. She had gotten comfortable with the small animal as it seemed to be fairly friendly towards her. She was unsure of why exactly or how long its kindness/tolerance would last but she was grateful for it. Somehow the small creature put her at ease and it made her wish that her own cat was around. To be honest though, she'd probably end up stepping on the little guy's tail if it followed her around too closely. Especially once the school days started to get real.

Just as she was about to stand up to let Ash go back to Jaxon, she caught sight of the same kid from earlier with the fire and shit. The one who looked to want to murder Morgan on the carriage ride here. Did Alex let them though? No. Hell no. From the moment Morgan decided to shoot her, the drunk mutant mosquito Alexandra had to call a peer had become her responsibility. It was her job to properly injure or even kill the drunk. Did she respect Namira for acting on Alex's behalf though? Yeah. Hell yes. She personally had no beef with the student and felt a sense of respect for the clear confidence that they had in their powers- Rightfully so too.

She moved aside a bit to allow Namira more space to sit and get comfortable on the bench she had chose to sit on but even so, Alexandra could feel a kind of disgust radiating off them. She didn't think it was necessarily directed towards Alex herself...Perhaps it was the cat...She looked down at Ash as she thought on it before she heard Namira speak up. Alexandra was minorly concerned about why they felt it right to apologize about what had happened but she accepted it anyway. "Oh- Yeah it's cool. Honestly, I think what you did was pretty chill." She reached out to shake their outstretched hand and introduced herself, "Call me Alex." She gave them a neutral smile, her attention just barely filtering out the seemingly startled feline.
Upon hearing the cat's loud cry, Alex tensed a little and gently lifted the feline to put him in her lap. It was her attempt at calming down the small animal.

She was almost surprised to see Jaxon coming their way in a little of a panic. Her gaze switched around from Ash, to Namira, to Jaxon, and then Ash again. A small sigh fell from her mouth at the situation she almost felt herself now in the middle of. "You good there buddy?"

coded by natasha.

Screenshot 2021-09-01 8.03.29 PM.png
Winter Jackson
Interactions: Ash & Jaxon ( Trystan1295 Trystan1295 ) + Alex ( Beauty_Foool Beauty_Foool ) + Namira ( RulerOfChad RulerOfChad )

While Winter was watching the grey cat, she noticed a change in the way he was acting. At first he seemed pretty relaxed and calm, but when the girl from the carriage ride with the bright hair approached the cat seemed distressed. She was pretty sure that the cat didn't want to be near the girl, so she did the only thing that she could come up with, she politely excused herself and walked over to where the grey cat was, completely ignoring the other two girls and picked up the cat.

As soon as Winter picked up the cat she could understand what he was saying. She gently started petting his head, trying to get him to calm down.
"You don't have to worry now, your okay." She said gently, still stroking the cats head. Winter's head snapped in the direction of where Jaxon was yelling and coming from. "I wasn't hurting your cat, I promise. I was trying to get him to calm down..." She said, still holding the grey cat.

1632179712216.png
Jaxon Hawthorne
"Harro, everynyan. How are you? Fine, sank you. I wish I were a fruit bat..."

Mood: a
Interactions: Ash, Beauty_Foool Beauty_Foool (Alex), AdrisNotHere AdrisNotHere (Winter), RulerOfChad RulerOfChad (Namira)

Jaxon didn't realize how much of a fuss he'd unintentionally started until he noticed that someone he'd never spoken to had stepped up to help. Alarm bells rang for the briefest of moments inside Jaxon's head when he noticed the neko girl picking Ash up, but the way Ash appeared to calm down the instant her fingers made contact with his back were proof enough that she could be trusted. "I know Ash--he's far better at judging character than I'll ever be," Jaxon thought to himself. "Either that or he's..." Jaxon stopped himself before the idea of his cat developing feelings for a humanoid of any kind, cat ears or otherwise, had the luxury of introducing itself in his mind. "That's just silly," he concluded, though he was unable to stop himself from chuckling. "A cat companion falling for a girl dressed like a cat. I feel like I've heard that before, but I can't quite put my finger on it."

"I wasn't hurting your cat, I promise,"
the neko girl told Jaxon. "I was trying to get him to calm down..."

"Thanks for that, honestly. I was starting to worry for him," answered Jaxon, his grin widening. "I'm glad I'm starting to calm down again so quickly. Maybe I was more worried about Ash than I was for Alex," he thought.

Jaxon's eyes darted towards Alex's for a second, quickly enough to catch her sigh in exasperation. "You good there buddy?" he heard her ask him.

Realizing he had multiple pairs of eyes on him--the neko girl, Alex's, Namira's, Ash's, and most likely Morgan's--Jaxon caved into the pressure. His shoulders slumped and he heaved his own sigh, moreso of stress than of relief. He swallowed some spit and wiped a bead of sweat off his brow before explaining himself. "Sorry, Alex. I was worried Ash could have been in danger. That person doesn't take too kindly to him, after all, so it struck me as really odd that they came anywhere near him."

Jaxon's eyes turned to meet those of Namira. There was no way for him to reliably explain it to anyone, but he could still feel a strong threatening aura coming from them, and it appeared Ash shared his sentiments, judging by his reaction. "Alex doesn't see you as an enemy, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt," he told them. Then, some uncharacteristically threatening words escaped Jaxon's quivering jaw. He made sure to lean forward and adjust his glasses as he spoke in an attempt to put on a tough front.

1632182096888.png
"Prove
me wrong, and one of us will be eating spaghetti tonight."

For a second, Jaxon wondered if that was truly him speaking or Dark Rebellion Dragon speaking through him. He shuddered at the thought of having to turn a classmate into spaghetti, but if it meant protecting the smiles of the people (and cat) he cared for from "villains" like Namira, he wouldn't hesitate, regardless of what stood in his way.
"Is this what heroism is supposed to feel like? I have a bad feeling in the pit of my gut..."

Realizing his emotions were starting to get the better of him, an anxious Jaxon bowed towards everyone and tried to excuse himself as respectfully as he could before briskly power-walking away in the opposite direction. "F-Forget I said anything!" he exclaimed without looking back at anyone. He was completely unsure where he was going, but he needed to disengage, and fast.

Recognizing something was up with his Master, Ash turned towards Winter and meowed.
"She's so cute... I wish we'd met under better circumstances," he thought. Under the assumption that she could somehow understand him, he told her, "I'm really sorry... I need to support my Master. Could you please put me down and let me run towards him? I think he's under a lot of stress."

Winter Jackson
Interactions: Jaxon & Ash ( Trystan1295 Trystan1295 )

Winter grinned as Jaxon thanked her for helping his cat. "You're welcome, and if i'm being honest I was trying to come up with a reason to pet him anyway." She said and looked at the cat she was currently holding, he was adorable and soft. The neko girl watched as Jaxon seemed to physically deflate as he explained his reasoning for freaking out. While he was doing so she learned that the cat's name was Ash, which seemed fitting, he was an ashy color.

Winter was surprised when Jaxon threatened the girl with the brightly colored hair, even within the first few minutes of knowing him that seemed a little extreme for him. When he started to walk away she was tempted to follow after him, and she was about to when Ash asked if she could put him down so he could make sure Jaxon was alright.
"Would you like me to come with you? I could translate what your saying to him." Winter said then crouched down, putting Ash on the ground, "I mean only if you think I could help that is." She added on quickly, looking at the grey cat with hopeful eyes.

1632186971995.png
Ash Hawthorne

Mood: Filled with Deter-meow-nation
Interaction: Jaxon, AdrisNotHere AdrisNotHere (Winter)

The disappointment in Ash's eyes was clear as day. He wanted to enjoy the company of his new friend the same way his Master Jaxon just did with Alexandra before him. "Duty comes first," he thought to himself. "I'm really sorry," he told Winter as she was putting him down as per his request. "The contract is binding; I have no choice."

"Would you like me to come with you?" the neko girl asked the cat familiar, much to the latter's delight. "I could translate what your saying to him. I mean only if you think I could help that is."

"Yeah!" answered Ash, turning towards his friend. "I'd really appreciate the help. I've always wanted to speak to my Master the way he does to other humanoids like you. He only understands "meow" whenever I try to talk to him, but I think he's aware I can fully understand what he's saying." He tried and failed to subdue the sorrowful tone in his voice when he mentioned the word "humanoid". "I'm very much aware she's much different than I am, but if I could make a best friend out of Master, I think there's still a chance!"

Ash pointed into the distance with his front-right paw. "He went that way! His name is Jaxon, by the way. If you can run like a cat the same way you can talk like one, now's the time to show me!" he exclaimed. "We have to catch up with him!"

With that being said, Ash dashed in the direction of his Master, letting out a loud meow in a vain attempt at calling out his name. "Master Jaxon, please wait!"

"This girl will truly be a huge help,"
Ash thought to himself as he was sprinting. "I don't think I'd be able to talk some sense into him otherwise if all he hears is "Meow"... If I had extra joints on the tips of my paws, I'd be crossing my fingers right now."

Meanwhile, listening to his cat meow once more caused Jaxon's pet-owner instincts to kick in and, against his will, his head snapped in the direction of the noise. As he turned around, Jaxon called out his familiar's name, almost completely missing the neko girl following close behind. "Ash...?"

Winter Jackson
Interactions: Jaxon and Ash ( Trystan1295 Trystan1295 )
Mood: Concerned and Happy
(because she gets to help Ash)
Winter listened to what Ash had to say, nodding her head as he explained what she could do to help. "I will do anything I can to help!" She said confidently, and that was the truth. The neko wanted to help others in anyway she could. She looked at Ash when he told her his Master's name, which she had already figured out when she was on the Carriage. "Okay." Winter said, completely ignoring the second part of Ash's statement.

Her eyes widened when he took of running, she forgot how fast cat's could actually run. It took her a few seconds to start running after him. Winter managed to keep up with him, even in the heels she was wearing. When they finally reached where Jaxon was she stopped running, putting her hands on her knees, while trying to catch her breath.
"Your cat.... wanted me....... to help...." The neko said in between heavy breaths. She had finally managed to regulate her breathing and stood up, holding out her hand for Jaxon to shake. "I don't think that we have properly introduced ourselves, I'm Winter, it's nice to meet you."

Shiroe_sng_casual.png 1632275223442.png
Jaxon Hawthorne & Ash Hawthorne
"Master, you really need to get with the purr-ogram here."
"I didn't know this was a purr-formance review..."

Mood: Scaredy Cat (Jaxon), Business Cat (Ash)
Interactions: Each other, AdrisNotHere AdrisNotHere (Winter)

"Master!"

Jaxon expected Ash to come running behind him when he started storming off... However, he wasn't expecting the neko girl to follow with him!

Ash leapt towards Jaxon while his eyes were focused on the girl in the background, but instinctively, the Master managed to catch his familiar at the last second, albeit after a few tense seconds of involuntarily juggling him around like a hot potato trying to keep him from slipping off his sweaty arms. "Are you okay, Ash? Are you hurt?"

"I think if anyone had put me in any sort of danger, it had to be you just now..." whimpered Ash. He tried to continue his conversation with Jaxon the same way he'd just did with Winter earlier, but soon snapped back to reality when he realized he wasn't talking to a neko. "Oh, that's right... You can't understand a word I'm saying."

"Poor baby... I'm sorry for scaring you. Look at you, you're shaking like a leaf!" exclaimed Jaxon. He cradled the cat between his chest and his right arm while using his free left hand to pet his head. "I wish I knew what you were trying to tell me," he said, unable to hold in a disappointed sigh. "But everything is okay now. I got you."

Right then, the neko girl had finally caught up with Jaxon and Ash. "For a girl with cat ears and a tail, she sure doesn't look that acrobatic. It must be those tall heels she's got on," Jaxon thought to himself while looking down at the girl's feet. "I dig the boots; they look really fashionable... but they have to be really uncomfortable to run in." Jaxon was surprised to see that despite the significant boost in height granted by the girl's boots, he still stood an inch or two taller than her, not counting her cat ears. Out of courtesy, however, Jaxon decided not to comment on that.

"Your cat.... wanted me....... to help...."
She explained herself in between heavy breaths. Jaxon waited for her to catch her breath for a few tense seconds, then stared down at her open hand when she extended it in his direction. "I don't think that we have properly introduced ourselves, I'm Winter, it's nice to meet you."

Jaxon put Ash down on the ground beneath the two and made a point of rubbing the sweat off the palm of his hand with the excess fabric at the bottom of his hoodie before accepting Winter's handshake. "Pleasure to meet you, Winter," Jaxon answered. He tried his hardest to keep himself from giggling or grinning at the situation, but when the slightest hint of a smile crept up his cheek, he made sure to downplay it by changing the topic. "Thanks for being there for Ash when I couldn't. On behalf of both of us, I'm really grateful."

"She can understand me, you know... you don't have to speak for both of us," Ash said. Realizing he'd made the same mistake again, he made a rather human-like display of rubbing his front right paw against his forehead to show his frustration. "Unfortunately, it's not the same in your case... Why do I bother?"

"You know, Ash, you sure are talkative all of a sudden," chuckled Jaxon, looking down at the cat. "I've honestly never heard you meow so much in quick succession. It's almost like you're actually trying to make conversation with us."

Ash pouted in his Master's direction before turning to Winter. "Winter, could you please translate for me? I want Master to know how big a misunderstanding this all was. The demon person meant no harm to me; they really just wanted to patch things up with Alex and I just so happened to be beside her."

Jaxon was starting to put two and two together, and his face began to turn beet red in embarrassment. "Why the possibility of a girl with working cat ears and tail being able to speak the same language as a cat didn't reasonably cross my mind is beyond me... considering the circumstances, at least." He meant to keep that thought to himself, but it came out as a low-pitched groan. He figured Ash would use Winter as a makeshift translator, so the least he could to was wait for her to respond with whatever Ash meant to say...

Attachments

• Shiroe_sng_casual.png
    Shiroe_sng_casual.png
    102.7 KB · Views: 1
Anton Rose
Interactions: uhh no one really he's back to doing his own thing ig
Mood: oreo flashback yes that is a mood stfu

Anton just kinda nodded and left. The conversation had ended and it looked like the moth lady had it under control.
"Uh.. Yeah. Yep."
He unzipped his backpack, grabbing a pack of double stuffed Oreos and opening them. He picked up one cookie, examining it closely.
A memory came to him, one that he hadn't been reminded of in years.

It was a late summer night, and Anton had snuck out of the house. He met this kid. Eli? Elijah? Was it Eddie? The exact details had gotten fuzzy over time, but the main events were still clear. They had 2 whole packs of Oreos with them. Or was it three? It didn't really matter. They ate a stupid amount of Oreos up in a tree. It was the tallest one in the neighbourhood, and they were both on one of the tallest branches. Anton couldn't seem to remember how to get down. This was before he had his plant magic. (I will always say plant magic, no matter how serious I'm trying to be)
He had jumped down from the tree, and broke his arm. How he got home was very hard to remember because of the pain making it hard to think, but he made it back home before his parents woke up. The next morning, Anton had to explain why he had a broken arm. He was a horrible liar, making up a story about falling out of bed and breaking his arm. His parents saw through the lie, and installed bars on his window. That's when he knew. Seeing those bars was the moment Anton realized how trapped he was. How confined he was. How much of a prisoner he was in his own home. He spent so long thinking of how to escape and run away, that he failed to do that. He worried too much. He spent so much time worrying about what might happen, what might go wrong, that he never finished his plan. He never made it to actually running away. He did all of the planning and none of the action.​

'Trust gets you killed, Love gets you hurt, and Being real gets you hated'

Disorientated, Miserable, Agony

”Uh *not a single thought behind his eyes*”

Actually Inside Carriage Dos

Graham

Vinnie Cipherion

(He/Him)

• h

(click play twice!)

Look he didn't want to be this way. He didn't want to remember, but at the same time he did. The Hunter feared what might come with remembering, however those missing memories made him feel as if he was missing a big part of who he was. He was stuck in a cross road. He had been for years, so it's not like anything would change, right?

The soothing, comforting voice of Graham was overwhelming. All he ever knew were callous, cold voices. He had grown quite comforted by those voices in the past five years, so hearing this new tone was unpleasing. At first, Vinnie was alright with it, but now that he became more orientated with it, the tone was making him feel confined. The walls were closing in on him, hell for all he knew they could be and he wouldn't know for sure until he was crushed.

Graham had asked him stuff in that tone, but what had he said? Something was surging in his brain... a clear patch of memory pushing through under all the jumbled shit.

All pain had vanished, the outside world? nonexistent. All Vinnie had was this moment from his past. The field... oh the field what a wonderful sight. The flowers, dark yet so full of beauty. The moon cast a bright mesmerizing white onto the field making the flowers come to life. The wind gently blowing through the night sky, carrying a sweet, sweet scent along with it.

Vinnie knew the smell. He wasn't sure how since he had only ever smelt the scent of a Hunter dying while being terrified and angry. This... this was the scent of a Hunter being lied to rest after peacefully passing.

A voice had pulled Vinnie's attention over to a woman. She was amazingly tall, had to be about 6' 8". Her long, silky, soft, silver hair was illuminated under the moonlight. A thick strand on each side hanging out in front of two pointy ears. Kind Icy Blue eyes that had the ability to draw the attention of everyone who could look into them. Her eyes said a lot, she was a mother figure, kind, loving, caring, understanding while also saying that she was not to be rubbed the wrong way.

Her skin loomed a deathly pale, so much so it was gray, yet it still added to her beauty. The only thing Vinnie couldn't see was the type of clothes she wore. However, they didn't look to be the traditional Hunter style. She wasn't even trying to cover her face. That was careless of her.

Then she began laughing, a heartfelt laugh. What was she laughing about? As if having heard his question a young boy ran through the field right into his line of vision. The boy was no older than 6 or 7. The child seemed to be pretty occupied with the cardboard sword he wielded. His features were almost an exact copy of his mother's. He attained the same long hair except for it was completely blue. His eyes were made up of someone else. Silver yet innocent, happy.

Then it hit Vinnie that this was him. He looked so happy to be alive. What had the world taken from? Why did that boy have to go? What led to him being who he was today? Vinnie wasn't sure, but there's no way it could have been good. He glanced back at the woman as she said
"My young warrior." Her voice was like honey as she spoke about her child, about Vincent.

Vinnie just soaked this all in, but so many questions were left unanswered. Was this his earliest memory or was this his brain-picking one that would be important, to begin with... to begin to understand who he was? Who he loved? What happened to him?

It was as if his brain didn't want them answered just yet as the memory began to fade... no this can't be right. This can't be over. He needed more time.
"Mom!" He called over. As the surroundings faded he could have sworn she looked at him and smiled. "I love you, Vincent! You're finally onto your path of remembrance and I couldn't be prouder. This journey will not be easy. It will be long and treacherous, but I promise you things were supposed to go this way. You will understand with time, my boy." Then everything went dark, again

As Vinnie shot up he had for a second believed he was right back where he started. Waking up in that forest with no memory whatsoever. But as he took along and felt the sting of the migraine wearing down, everything came back to him. Tears stung his eyes and by the way, he had come to, Vinnie figured he was in some unconscious state the entire time.

His mother's words played over and over again. The Hunter couldn't make sense of them. What did she mean? Did he really want to come to find what was so terrible he had lost his memory over? Vinnie's eyes locked on Graham within the car of the carriage.

"Uhh I'm not sure what you were saying before, but I passed out didn't I? That has never happened before, well neither has being able to see a clear memory passed the amnesia barrier" Vinnie just shrugged attempting to pass it off as nothing. Bottle that shit up and save it for when no one was around.

♡design by rabbitswarren, coded by uxie♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back