• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12
Winter​
Winter noticed that Finn scooted away from her and she thought to herself Does he not want to be by me? After a few minutes of just sitting there she tapped Finn on the arm.
"Want some M&M's?" She asked.
He felt a tap on his arm and looked down seeing the candy, he heard the question and nodded,"yeah sure, why not?" he said to her smiling a little and instantly frowning after the crappy smile.

O'hera
O'hera was late again, he quickly got dressed, as his little dragon came along with him, his wings flapped a little as he flew to the destination he had to go towards to once he got there he landed, and his dragon wasn't so afar behind as it landed on his shoulder, o'hera smiled at the tiny dragon he has as a pet, he looked and said,"Im so sorry for being late i forgot to setup my alarm." the dragon stretched its wings a little bit and yalped at him.

Emery and Gigi- Interactions: Cello. Cello. (Fae + Artemis) + Zef The Owl Zef The Owl (Thrun)

"You trained it well, Fae." He quipped. Mask girl had a temper, and Emery was foolish enough to lure that.

He felt the hand grip his throat and his head hit against the bench, a feeling of pure gratitude that he was already dead flowing through him. Emery's lips were parted surprised at the impulsive behaviour, before a slow grin spread across his face and a small laugh slipped out. He hand slithered to grip her wrist, holding it still as he smiled up at the female.

"Nothing, my sweetheart." He purred quietly, as if conversing with an angry wife. "But we shouldn't do this in public, mm?"

-

Gigi was watching in pure horror. She was disappointed, sadly not surprised. He had always been that way. A dickhead. Even worse after her sister died. Gigi was not even upset seeing Hunter lunge for Emery, he deserved it. Not like he'd feel much anyway.

When Fae apologized for hunter, Gigi shook her head. "No, I'm sorry about him." She responded, watching the two with a defeated expression. But a creepy smile soon spread on her lips, looking intensely between Emery and Hunter. Their moment was very heated and the two were quite close, and Gigi acknowledged that with a tiny evil little giggle. "Now kiss." She whispered to Fae, covering her mouth to stop her snickers from getting out. Gigi was all about cute couples and linking them together and such. She knew Emery wasn't into commitment or love in general anymore, but she could watch and she could dream. Anyone sitting close to each other, Gigi was already eyeing with a smug expression. The boy with the book and the sleepy female were cute together. Wolf boy and another girl were speaking. The pale formal boy with the previously-winged girl were sitting with each other, now the blind girl was with them. A love triangle in her eyes. Wheels were turning, Gigi was planning out all these couples in her childish little brain.

Hearing the door of the carriage swing open she turned to look at this newcomer, gasping in surprise, "My, what a lovely tone you are!" An odd observation of an orc, but she nodded in approval, "Supple green, lovely choice." Whatever that was meant to mean. She waved him in, encouraging him to shut the door before holding up her container of baking. "Cupcake?" She offered, her supply of muffins was low, but not gone yet. "Vanilla cream or mincemeat, take your pick."

- - -

Grayson- Interactions: Cello. Cello. (Amethyst) + Firelie Firelie (Lillian)
When Amethyst signed to him, he watched to pay attention to her question.

"I've been well." He responded, "Started learning French." Bit of a boring answer. He could tell her a lot of how he was doing recently, but Grayson had only just got out of that household. He didn't wish to ponder on it right now. He was tired. "How about you? How have you been?"

Grayson was relieved when the blind girl found her seat, watching her warily for any stumbling. She managed okay. The male was much more relaxed now she was not standing mindlessly in the carriage, much safer sitting. He watched her pull a bottle of pills and gulp some down. Him not wanting to intrude on any medical information, made him look away trying to be respectful. Unfortunately the violence was starting already. They weren't even at school yet and people were getting lunged at. At Lillian's comment of 'lovely people in the carriage' he muttered a quiet "They're barbaric.." watching the fighting with a frown.

"I'm Grayson." He introduced, thinking of adding his last name but not wanting to come across too entitled. On one side he had a girl that couldn't speak, and on the other side a girl that couldn't see. A combo. Grayson thought about going for a handshake, yet swiftly recoiled his hand remembering she wouldn't be able to see it. "And yourself?"

He didn't think him offering her a seat was that marvellous, but he appreciated the recognition anyway. He laughed weakly, she seemed direct, but not in a rude way. Grayson supposed being blind you'd have to be. "Well next time I'm blind in a situation, you can return the favour." Very dry humour.

The carriage door open and he looked over at this newcomer. He was green, so Grayson tried not to stare. Staring was rude. Staring was not proper. In his defence he didn't see a lot of green people in day-to-day life. He watched Gigi being overbearing and chatty as ever, before dragging his gaze back to the conversation at hand.

Interactions: Gao Gao {Grayson, Emery, and Gigi} Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 {O'Hera} Firelie Firelie {Lillian}
Fae Cove

"I can easily make them~" She said with a quiet giggle to Gigi. She turned to face the fighting people and quickly sung under her breath. The smooth melody caught in Artemis' head and she watched her eyes go wide.

Fae turned to Gigi and a sparkle was in her eye. "Now watch." She whispered and almost jumped up and down in her seat. She normally wouldnt take control of someone but she needed to spot the fight one way. And why not get a cute moment out of it?

Artemis Hunt

She gripped her hand tighter on his throat. "First off im not your sweet heart and second off-" She started to say but a whispered melody hit her ears. He reyes went wide and she whipped her head to Fae.

"You did not ju-" She said before getting lulled into a trance. Her pupils became slightly larger and her free hand drifted to her mask and lifted it up slightly and leaned in close to Emery. She fought back as much as she could against Faes luring as she knew what was about to happen but it wasnt working and she let out a string of curses in her mind.

Her lips met Emerys, right when they connected she jerked back released from Faes song. Her pupils going back to normal and she was pissed. Very pissed. She wiped off her lips with her forearm and made a 'bleh' noise. She quickly sat down on the seat across from them and glared at Fae. "Ever do that again and I will rip your voice box right out of you." She hissed and Fae laughed.

"What the hell." She hissed to herself and pulled her mask back down to cover her full face. She looked at Emery and glared. "And if you ever try to do that on your own accord I will see through the threat with you as well but your spine instead." She said with a cold voice.

Amethyst Lightwood

"Ive been-" Amethyst started to sign then stopped trying to think of a word to describe what she has gone through. She couldnt as she didnt really feel like telling anyone right now. "-Fine. Ive been fine. Ive learnt more about my powers."

She thought that was a ok response to the question. It didnt give to much away and she didnt want anyone to worry. Pyrites reaction had be hard enough to handle. She didnt know what others would be like. She smiled quietly when he called the fighting {now kissing} duo barbaric. It showed some of his real self and she almost laughed. It was nice having someone she knew going to the school besides her brother.

She watched him interact with the girl next to him. She noticed a strange marking on her cheek but didnt have time to think over it when Grayson said something about being blind. She made a connection that this girl was blind. She let out a sigh but quickly smiled. "Hello im Amethyst or much rather Thia." Amethyst said. This was going to be fun, breaking all the rules again.

She winced at the thought and her arms started to itch. She itched one through the lacey glove and the black veins became visible for a split second, dark against the white.

Pyrite Lightwood

He quickly looked at the people who were fighting and then.. kissing? He snorted and looked back at his sister talking with a dude and a girl. So she was willing to speak to them but not him? That was fucked up in his mind but he didnt really care. He turned to watch a ogre walk in and nodded to them before another person with a dragon. A fucking dragon. He stopped himself from laughing out of the seat and grabbing the dragon and cuddling it.

He quickly looked away from them and adjusted how he was sitting. He knew staring was rude but he quickly looked back up at them. "Yo dragon boy. Nice dragon." He said with a approving nod. He raised his pierced eyebrow as he lounged on the bench.

O'hera
He was breathing hard and panting exauhsted he heard the compliment and blushed as a tomato, nobody really gave him any compliments before, it had been a while since anyone complimented anything, he turned his head and smiled lightly,"thank..........you......!" he said breaths in between he walked towards the boy and smiled at him. This guy was kinda cute,he thought about it that was a bull shit lie he was cute. He blushed lightly,"Hello~" he said pilotley.

Lillian
Lillian wasn't really paying attention to all the incessant babbling and fighting going on around her, she had enough of that going on in her head. Instead, she focused on the conversation at hand. "Names Lillian. I'm glad you didn't just ignore me, Thia. People do that, assume I simply don't know they are there." She commented randomly, slouching slightly in her seat and twirling a lock of long black hair. "I do." She added on, shifting her head to be in a more forward, natural position. It was strange that she moved her head around so much, considering she both had her eyes closed and was entirely blind.

Greyson cracked a joke at her, and she grinned. "Maybe if I manage to see it." she said, making a casual crack at her own condition. "Can't wait to get off this carriage. I don't know who thought it'd be a good idea to put a bunch of socially outcasted, powerful teenagers together in a small space for an hour without any supervision. How many fights have broken out since we got on? I haven't really been paying attention, but I'm betting three."

Emery and Gigi - Interactions: Cello. Cello. (Fae + Artemis)
Disgusting.
That's the only way he could describe it.
Unwelcoming, warm, gross, filthy, all of the above.

For the first time since he had got here he had lost his cool, a rare sight. Emery was the one being humiliated, instead of him doing the humiliating.

Once he regained enough control to roughly pull back from Hunter, he mirrored her exact actions, wiping his mouth, sound of disgust, and a glare at Fae and Gigi.

"I'd rather die." He snapped back at Hunter, flustered, disgusted, perhaps even somewhat upset. He no longer liked Fae. At all. No matter how short she may be. "Take a mint next time," While it wasn't uncommon for the blonde to take unnecessary jabs at people, they were usually thrown in a calm collected tone. He was not calm nor collected at the current time. He was annoyed and grossed out.

- - -

Gigi made a shrill 'eh!' noise and grabbed Fae's arm tight, watching with wide eyes and open mouth. She felt faint on the seat, still as a statue seeing this. A true honour indeed.

"Oh heavens, Fae you little devil!" She whispered, giggling manically. "Do it again! Do it again I want a photo of it!" She fumbled to get the electronic from her bag, doing her best to try hit the on button, accidentally opening the browser, then her gallery, then finally managing to get to the camera. She wanted a new lock-screen wallpaper and that would be perfect. How cute was that.

But it was too late. Seeing Hunter's anger and threat to Fae made Gigi shrink on the spot, and she slowly put her phone away. No new wallpaper for Gigi.

"Sheesh," Gigi mumbled, disappointed. The two were still snapping at each other, and Gigi commented a sly little "Get a room you two." This was a glorious moment. Years of Emery's little attitude all lead to this, it was her turn to finally be the catty one right back to him.

And for once, Emery looked like he was going to be the one hitting Gigi.

- - -
Grayson- Interacting: Cello. Cello. (Amethyst) + Firelie Firelie (Lillian)
Grayson couldn't help but smile faintly as Lillian joked about being blind. Made her condition less like an elephant in the room. He agreed on the carriage situation. He hated it, wasn't sure why a bus wouldn't be suitable enough. He then heard Amethyst's soft voice chime into the conversation and glanced at her. Grayson knew she wasn't theoretically allowed to speak due to the rules of Angli or whatever, but he thought it was nice she was sacrificing it just to communicate with Lillian. Their little corner of peacefulness was nice.

"You're missing out on one fight that's currently," Grayson looked over to check on the pair that was arguing, turning silent. "... They're kissing." Grayson observed in a blunt voice, confusion creeping in. "...Why are they kissing?" He felt like every time he looked back to what was happening in the carriage things were escalating. This is not how he pictured his morning.

Grayson shook his head and looked away, rubbing the bridge of his nose and mumbling the word "Feral.", mostly to himself. He wanted the two fighters, lovers? to stop bickering. What he'd do for a peaceful silent carriage ride was unimaginable.

Interactions: Gao Gao {Grayson, Emery, and Gigi} Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 {O'Hera} Firelie Firelie {Lillian}
Fae Cove

"Yea yea sure. We all know you liked it." She giggled but shrunk back slightly from Artemis threat but it wasnt abnormal for it. It was part of their lives and she laughed. She knew she crossed the line this time but it was funny and she would do it again in a heart beat. She turned to Gigi when she pulled her phone out. "Dont worry ill make sure it happens again." She snickered and winked at the female.

Artemis Hunt

"Cant kill what already dead." She snarled and readjusted her mask to fit better around her face. She felt a thought jab into her head and she let out a small growl. She held her hands to her head and glared at Fae. She quickly had her shiny black obsidian black in her hand and she threw it at faes head. She missed on purpose as she was just angry but it was pretty close to her ear.

When Emery said something else she turned her furious gaze to him. "Right says the one that eats god damn fresh meat. I can smell it a mile away." She snapped back. She was alot more angry than she normally would have. She didnt know if it was from Emerys jabs at her or Faes stupid decisions. She stood up and walked over to Fae and ripped the knife out of the wood before sitting back down. She held the blade in her hand and was running it across the fabric to her arms.

Amethyst Lightwood

She smiled slightly Lillian and shook her hand lightly. "So far there have been two. The most recent one ended in kissing." She said and made a gagging noise. She was not a fan of it. She crossed her arms and broke out laughing when Grayson asked a question.

"Because the red headed girl over there obviously did something." She commented as she was studying the red head. She noticed a flash of teeth and a fish skeleton tattoo on her collarbone. Realization hit her and she let out a little gasp.

"Shes a damn siren." She whispered in awe. She always wanted to study them and their powers and here was one. Right in front of her. She stopped herself from bouncing up and down in her seat and charging at the red head. She took a breathe of air and turned back to the two beside her but mainly studied Grayson.

"Where do you come from?" She suddenly snapped out of what she was doing and focused on Lillian. She remembered the scar from earlier and was curious, maybe it had something to do with where she came from.

Pyrite Lightwood

He grinned and spotted over some to make room for the dude. "Hey and no problem. Im Pyrite!" He said and stuck out his hand for a handshake. The tattoos the covered his arms appeared darker in the dimmer light of the carriage. He studied the dude with his honey golden eyes. He was pretty cute and so was the dragon. Ok the dragon looked full on bad ass.

Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (Finn)
Winter​
After Finn took some M&M's and smiled she noticed that the smile he had went away. "Hey, what's wrong?" She asked.
Though she would never admit it out loud she thought that Finn had a nice smile.

Winter​
After Finn took some M&M's and smiled she noticed that the smile he had went away. "Hey, what's wrong?" She asked.
Though she would never admit it out loud she thought that Finn had a nice smile.
He ate some of the mam's and he turned to her he smiled at her it was adorable how she cared about him or at least he thoguht she did,"Nothing's wrong." He said to her.

Anne
Interactions: salem. salem. (Fang)
Anne stared at him for a moment as she listened to him, honestly, she had never thought of her name to be anything special even with the reasoning behind it but this person...did. It made her feel slightly happier but also wary of Fang, seeing how she wasn't used to such a casual and good interaction with people that didn't involve school or any type of work.

"If you did have a secret sibling, that would actually be pretty cool, I bet Dayana back there would get a kick out of that drama if I'm honest." She then commented as she looked back at her, Anne's smile temporarily dropping but quickly making it's way back onto her face once she turned her attention back at fang. She then laughed, "You're not used to cussing are you?" She slightly tilted her head to the side, "That's kinda adorable of you!" She then smiled brightly, giving off a more comfortable vibe than before.

She then thought about his choice of a name for a moment, repeating a few times to see how it rolled off her tongue then looked him up and down with an approving nod.
"I agree! It's rather nice."

Winter​
Winter smiled when she found out that nothing was wrong with Finn.

This is the first person in a long time that I trusted right away, She thought as she looked at Finn, that single thought made her start to think back to a time she would much rather forget

Why did my "friends" bully me? She thought and let out a sad sigh.

Winter​
Winter smiled when she found out that nothing was wrong with Finn.

This is the first person in a long time that I trusted right away, She thought as she looked at Finn, that single thought made her start to think back to a time she would much rather forget

Why did my "friends" bully me? She thought and let out a sad sigh.
Finn smiled at her and patted her head and crissed his arms looking into the ground he was a couple inches away from winter than earlier whem she was actually tocuhing him.

Winter​
Winter continued thinking about her past. She was brought out of her thoughts when she felt Finn pat her head.

She never really got any affection when she was little so she was still getting used to Finn giving her head pats, she didn't mind though. If she was being honest she kind of like the head pats.

Then she realized that they haven't even reached school yet. She looked over at Finn then asked "When are we going to get there?"

Winter​
Winter continued thinking about her past. She was brought out of her thoughts when she felt Finn pat her head.

She never really got any affection when she was little so she was still getting used to Finn giving her head pats, she didn't mind though. If she was being honest she kind of like the head pats.

Then she realized that they haven't even reached school yet. She looked over at Finn then asked "When are we going to get there?"
Finn was in t he zone thinking about his fatjer and what he was doing, probally eating really, he noticed sbe asked him something,"What mate- oh well o really domt know sweetheart-" he said in a british accent.

Fang- happi
Interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo (Anne)

Fang was very happy someone agreed with him, seriously, you could see how happy he was by his somewhat cute face. “I know right! Its like those secrets in movies!” He seemed very excited to talk with Anne, when she brung up Dayana, he just gave a small chuckle, thinking the same.

“Yeah, moms never taught me to be rude or cursing-“ He was about to continue talking until he heard the adorable remark, and he instantly went :xFoops: “U-U-Uhm.. Thank you!” He gave a warm smile, kinda glad he was called adorable, since he was usually called ’scary’

“Huh?- You do? Haha, I knew it was a cool name, it sounds like if it had some sort of spiritual meaning thing!” He seemed very happy, wich he was. I can’t stress that enough. He’s happy. Suddenly, an idea came to mind as he took a sip from his coffee and took out the lunch-bag... wich still had the ‘mom message‘ written in it, he reached his hand and got out one tamal. “Want one? They’re pretty good! My moms made them!“ Fang handed the mexican food at Anne, and waited for an reaction.

Thrun Mukurn
-----------------------------------------------
Thrun wasn't expecting to be addressed by really anyone. Especially not a chipper young lady who was waving at him. He managed a bit of a grin, which probably looked a little goofy and not nearly as charming as it did in his head what with his tusks and all. He had never seen a ghoul in his life, he just assumed her complexion was a little different, one of those-- Ah what did humans call them? Goths? Yeah a goth. Still, he was taken back a bit by her commentary, he had to think of a clever, equally playful way to return her commentary! With a jovial tone he responded, "Yep, just eat enough cucumbers and you too can look like a canned vegetable mascot!" He joked, Green Giant right? Yeah, that's what the humans had in their supermarkets. He blunk as she waved, it took a moment for him to realize what she was asking. When it finally clicked O'hera had narrowly avoided him shutting the door. He merely bowed his head apologetically before closing it with a slight sigh.

"Well there ya go." He clapped his hands together once, grinning back "Muffins? How about Mincemeat? I love cinnamon, thanks!" He noted, before she seemed to get distracted by Emery. He decided to just, let them have their moment. He wasn't sure about finding seating though, was there even anyone still unpartnered? "I uhh, I can stand if I need to, it's my own bad I was so late." He laughed nervously, peering around for a handlebar almost like one you would cling to in a subway.

Gao Gao

Lillian
Gao Gao (Greyson) Cello. Cello. (Amathyst)​
“Young love~” she chimes mockingly, grinning at the thought. “I don’t know if that counts. Thats just passion.” She snickers. “They can’t control themselves.” She continues. She raises a hand to her head, rubbing it and wincing. “I’m not kidding about getting out of here. Carriages suck.”

She froze when Thia suddenly questioned her past. Up to this point, the gothically dressed girl had an uncaring, slightly aloof air to her, apart from the awkward blindness. This question though, genuinely caught her off guard. She was silent for a couple seconds, before she responded. “Uh... why do you ask?” She mumbled out, rubbing her head as she tried to regain her composure.

Anne
Interactions: salem. salem. (Fang)
Anne stared at the food for a moment in slight confusion and in a sense, I guess you could also say she got nervous when she saw the tamale, staying quiet for a few beats then inhaled deeply. She searched her mind as she tried to place whatever this was but only drew constant blanks.

She blinked a few times as she came back into reality after being zoned out for a while,
"I uh- I actually have no idea what that is-" She admitted as her gaze fell to the ground. She suddenly felt a bit small in the carriage and- Oh my god it was getting hot, she sat a bit uncomfortable in her seat but tried to look as casual as possible as a bead of sweat rolled down the left side of her face.

She couldn't remember the last time she was actually faced with something she didn't know about or a situation where she didn't know how to act or respond to...She had also never felt this hot before- WHY WAS IT SO GOD DAMN HOT?! She tried to keep her formerly calm demeanor as she kept her eyes on the ground, as if in intense concentration.

Emery and Gigi- Interactions: Cello. Cello. (Hunter + Fae) + Zef The Owl Zef The Owl (Thrun)

Hunter had got him there. He did like meat. He was already dead. Emery opened his lips to protest, yet stopped, moving a hand to shield his mouth with a glare. He cocked his head to the side, less anger and more of his usual snarkiness slipping through.

"At least it's fresh, what do you eat? Maggots?" He looked at Hunter, expression and tone full of distaste. "Stay far away from me, pervert." Emery grazed a hand over his neck, where Hunter had previously grabbed him. He expected the area to bruise.

"And you," He now pointed a finger to Gigi and Fae, both meddling little shits. "Perverts as well."

The female ghoul only smiled smugly, making a little "hehe" giggle seeing the reactions. Is this how Emery felt when he messed with people? If it was this satisfying, maybe she should do it more often.

Gigi nodded happily at Fae when she told her she'd make it happen again, adjusting her grip on the container of cupcakes. She liked that Fae shared this sneaky little passion of hers, they could get up to mischief together.

Gigi found the orc to be much more pleasant to speak with than expected, and laughed generously at his cucumber joke. She assumed he'd be brash, battle worn maybe, but he was very cheerful. She felt bad for her stereotyping.

"Oh heavens no, don't be silly!" Gigi jumped to her feet, it was clear the orc had rushed to get there, since he only narrowly managed to hop onto the carriage. Gigi didn't want anyone standing up, that could be dangerous when things were moving. "You can have my seat. I'm small, I'll find somewhere to squeeze in." She beamed up at the orc, blurting out the next sentence that popped to mind. "Not that your fat or anything." How nice. She wanted to slither over to Emery and check up on him for a while anyway, maybe say hi the James (Actually named Grayson) while on her journey. She also had some others in the carriage she hadn't met properly.

- - -
Grayson- Interactions: Cello. Cello. (Amethyst + Fae) + Firelie Firelie (Lillian)
The pale boy couldn't help but snort at Amethyst's retching, stopping it just as fast to regain his composure.

Grayson then glanced to Fae as Amethyst explained. He hadn't caught onto that. Grayson was good at real human studies, not mythical creature studies. But even from his confined human world, in stories sirens were described as dangerous and known for enchanting voices to lure in ships to kill or eat or whatever they did. If that was the case with Fae, he didn't want to be near her. Especially with the ability to control people. Grayson was already a control freak, he would not react well to having that stolen from him for whatever reason. Before he could attract any attention from the siren for looking, he moved his gaze back to Amethyst. She seemed awfully excited about Fae. Grayson did not share that same feeling. Being around creatures that were not human often made him feel vulnerable, he had a biased prejudice for them, excluding Amethyst. Though the concept of Angli didn't hold the same threat as a man-eating siren to him. Or the pair of hungry ghouls sitting nearby.

While he had no interest for anything about the siren (He was afraid of her), he did have a shared curiosity for Lillian. She could've passed for a normal human, if the scars didn't make her stand out. Hearing her mock Emery and Hunter made him smile. Grayson had decided he didn't like them, too violent, so quietly teasing them from the corner like a table of Mean Girls was highly entertaining.

But Grayson had noticed the faltering of Lillian, the odd hesitation drawing his attention and equal curiosity. "Simple question, is it not? Where are you from?" He came off a lot more direct than he intended.

To his dismay the other two, fighters, lovers, whatever the hell they were, were still bickering away. He was really doing his best to keep his irritation low and pay attention to Amethyst inquiring about the blind girl. Being in a carriage with this many people, it was hard not to hear the two arguing back and forth like children. Grayson closed his eyes, inhaling and exhaling through his nose to try think happy thoughts. He could feel the impulsiveness nagging, waiting for him to slip up so something could go flying across the carriage. The past few months it had gotten more sensitive, requiring more control hence his stricter personality. However when he was tired on no coffee, he got annoyed fast. He could feel his skin beginning to heat up, and he pulled at the collar of his shirt.

Was he that angry? His blood wasn't boiling. He was only annoyed. It was abnormal, it wasn't right. And he realized, the carriage was heating up like a stove.

Interactions: Gao Gao {Emery and Grayson} Firelie Firelie {Lillian} Zef The Owl Zef The Owl {Thurn}
Artemis Hunt

She shrugged. "You eat what you can when your living on the run. Though fresh game meat is good. Im a hunter its what we do." She said with a slight snarl. Her proudest hunt was that of a big mountain cat. She took extreme pride in that catch. When he called her a pervert she frowned.

"I am no such thing meat breath." She hissed and twirled the blade in her hands before stabbing it into the bench. Fae broke out into a laugh and almost fell over on the floor.

"You guys are adorable!" Fae said with such glee that Artemis rolled her eyes.

"Shut the fuck up Fae!" Artemis said before grinning. She ended up laughing as she could not disagree more with Fae.

"Oh come on Artemis we all know you need to fall in love at some point." Fae said without thinking and Artemis eyes went wide. She was up and almost at the sirens throat, blade pressed against the edges.

"Dont call me that." She hissed lowly to where most people couldnt hear her. Just great people could know her real name now. Fae crossed her arms and rolled her eyes before sitting back down.

Amethyst Lightwood

She looked at the bling girl, Lillian and studied her. "Well first off you have strange markings on you. Those arent normal burn scars- I study burns those are some type of symbol. Your eyes are completely closed even though you are blind which must mean you are hiding something. So then again I will ask. Where are you from?" She smiled from all the information she inquired.

Who knew all those hours in her room she would actually get to use the knowledge. She looked at Grayson who was what looked like he was slightly annoyed and had his eyes closed. She gently placed her gloved hand on his cheek, a calming gesture from what seemed like long ago. "Calm down." She whispered to him and looked at him with soft eyes.

She removed her hand quickly and tucked it back in her lap. She could see the black veins almost gone and she let out a sigh of relief. She saw the Siren standing at a knifes edge from a masked girl. Without thinking Amethyst signed a quick symbol in the air and light shot out from her hands and knocked the masked girl out from underneath her feet.

"GOD DAMNIT I WILL KILL WHOEVER DID THAT!" The girl yelled and Amethyst sat back down quickly and folded herself to be smaller. The girl scanned right over her and she smiled slightly. Did she save someone or get someone else a possible injury. Well she could deal with the injuries.

Pyrite Lightwood

He noticed the orge having trouble finding a seat. He smiled and sat up. "Yo cool Ogre guy I have a open seat!" He yelled out to them and didnt seem bothered by the fact he was a Ogre. Like who was he to judge? He probably wanted a normal life and he wasnt going to ruin it plus he wasnt Human as well.

Last edited:
Winter​
Winter giggled when Finn talked in a british accent, she found it amusing.

She then realized that she giggled and looked away embarrassed. How stupid, she thought as she got mad at herself

Winter​
Winter giggled when Finn talked in a british accent, she found it amusing.

She then realized that she giggled and looked away embarrassed. How stupid, she thought as she got mad at herself
He smiled at her and hugged her,"Your adorable." He said to her as he let her go and smiled at her evauntully dropping the smile he had.

Thrun Mukurn
---------------------------------------

He, just could not ignore Emery's interactions with Gigi. Visibly recoiling his head some, he had to assume they knew eachother. This was a little grumpy for a first time meeting, besides there seemed to be some resemblance between them. Hey, he knew how sibling rivalry went, he had a younger sister who heckled the living hell out of him. He looked up as Gigi returned her attention back to him, putting hand on his own hip as he heard her out, head tilting some causing his earrings to jingle a bit. His brow quirking as she mentioned the bit about being fat, he raised a finger, "With that note, On second thought I'll pass on the muffin. Don't want to stress out the horses." He joked, clearly playing along with the fatness bit even if he was pretty lithe-- For an Orc.

"As for the seat, no no, I'm not going to make you get up and move... There's got to be some open seats somewhere--" He noted in the far back, an open seat by an... Elf woman? "Looks like there's an open seat over there, thanks for the offer, I'll see if they don't mind sharing first. You know, assuming my rump isn't too big... Oh! By the way, the name's Thrun! Hope to see you at school, I'm gonna look into that seat before it gets more packed here." He grinned, shuffling by. He really didn't want to make her move, no he had no idea she was up to mischief and that she'd probably figure something out. Thrun however was here to not make waves, and he wasn't about to take any chances, besides while Gigi seemed friendly he didn't know if that'd be the same for everyone. What would onlookers think seeing an Orc unseating a woman? Eugh...

He approached the woman, kind of hopeful though preparing himself to be firmly rejected. Afterall he was an Orc, and he wasn't sure how great a relation they had with those of elven blood, not that he had anything against her at all. East Coast Orcs were very tame and civilized by now, but that wasn't true of Orcs everywhere, other tribes certainly were just as brutish and bloodthirsty as ever. Dayana would have a visitor, he shoved one hand in his pants pocket, and rubbed the back of his neck nervously with his free hand. "Hey, ah, excuse me... I'm very sorry if I'm bothering you but, seats are starting to run low. Is it alright if I sit here?"

Honestly he was surprised she hadn't been approached by someone else earlier. She was really quite elegant and beautiful in that way only elves could be, no doubt she had to have plenty of people here pining for her attention. In fact, maybe that's why she was on her own, wanted to avoid that sort of annoyance. He tried to be as polite and professional as possible so she didn't misconstrue it.

Gao Gao (Gigi) | Spencypoo Spencypoo (Dayana)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back