• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Spencypoo

Spencypoo
>>Rp starts here in 5hours exactly (If there is no delay)<<

*Info on here will be updated
*Please do not post until I get the short introduction up

Intro
The previous night had been cold and rather noisy at the school as people rushed in and out all the way to sunrise, prepping the school for its new arrivals, a fresh batch of students that the headmaster had handpicked and out of the hundreds of students who had attempted to get in, he made his decision on the ones that stuck out most to him. The carriages were getting decorated and the horses were being led to the front and tightly placed as three riders jumped on the front and took the reins. With a wave of his hand, the principal made the carriage glow a bright and vibrant pink which soon faded almost as fast as it had happened. The sun had barely made it to its peak, the time was still early morning but they would have to get going now if the students were to make it on time. With that in mind, the riders thrashed the reins and the horses ran out the gates of the school and into the forest. Their destination: The carriage stop!

Finn
Finn was at his house thinking about his mother, he always told kids that she was in japan, but he knew that was a bull shit lie. What actually happen was his fault, or he at least thought it was his fault, it was just an average morning as any other casual morning his dad was actually cool and they were happy. He was eating breakfast and his mom was drinking coffee his dad asked what they were doing today and finn asked if he can feed the ducks.His mom said no and he asked again saying please this time, when they fed the ducks his mom told him to stay there. So he did, after a couple of minutes she got in the car and drove into the lake. James lost his mother after that and his dad became a shit head so he took care of himself he asked for a knife when he was 10 or so and his dad gave him one, he also got a deep fat fryer to make fries and food, that's where he got his burn from a 2nd degree burn to he exact. Once he got the knife he lured the ducks to the land and strangled every single one he then started to kill more and more pets. He was great at school and mainly used it at observation and selection. He was bored kill animals he was going for something much much bigger, he was going to kill someone. His dad made fun of him about everything he thought he was gay, finn wanted to kill his dad after that,
Once he got the letter to the school his dad was excited, not for him hut himself he got to be all alone finally, they got in the car and packed their stuff, Finn thought about how this school just ruined his plan and he had to restart he start it all over first was the starter phase, sit alone and far from everyone at least 20 feet for him, observe seek through everyone's personality and such, look at what their wearing, shoes describes a lot about them, their personality as such one shall say. He looked out the window as they got closer it the destination, once the finally got at their destination. Finn stepped out the car and walked around it his dad though he was going for a hug,but he wasn't, he clenched his fist and sucker punched him right up to the face making him fall. He opened the trunk and grabbed two bags he looked around and smirked a little he went to a tree far from everyone and started observing everyone. He had his knife in his pocket. He was excited at the same time for once.

Fang asf

Fang was readying himself to get out... And you bet his moms were interrupting him. “Aw- honey were going to miss you!” one of the moms commented as Fang was just trying to get his stuff together. “I know, ma- now can you let me just- p a c k?” He replied as he began to get the f i n a l l y fully packed suitcases. “You need to remember you will always be our little baby!-“ It was.. fun having two moms, but it was also smothering. Very. Smothering.

“I know, I know, I just- need to go right now- I seriously do not want to come late-“ Fang had zero idea how to persuade 2 moms. Bro, they’re moms. Before he could have a taste of freedom and walk out, firstly, he was smothered ((probably to death)) and have been given one of those small lunch bags they used to hand you in elementary school. It read ‘We love you- Mom(s)‘ Fang gave a nervous sigh as he hesitantly took the lunch-bag thing. “...Thanks?.. Ma-“

At this point Fang just wanted to escape both of their moms, he just bear-hugged both of them. And you bet they both began crying, their boy was already so grown up- “Ma- you’ll get my sweater wet-“ Fang lightly whispered as he slowly got out of the hug and began walking to the door, waving goodbye to both of his moms, and before you knew it, he was f r e e

He let out the biggest sigh of freedom and began walking to the carriage stop, man was this goin to be a good day. He decided to take a small peek at the lunch-bag, and discover what type of home-cooking her moms made this time, he was a bit surprised to see a mom-made coffee cup, and on the bottom there were some t a m a l e s. He gave a small ‘yes!’ In victory as he began drinking from the coffee cup, wich you bet had mom-made coffee. Wich was good asf.

He didn’t seem to care a lunch-bag with a mom message on it was most likely visible to pretty much everyone. And he didn’t seem to get tired on how slow he’s walking and on how far the carriage stop would be, He was wearing his usual, long sleeved, white T-shirt, above it being a self-knit blue sweater with a bit of white snowflakes to decorate it, and a detective-looking jacket, man, how was the dude not cold?

He was humming on his way to the stop, it was a slow, soothing, calm tune, he was in a good mood, and he just couldn’t wait to make new friends and meet new people.. even though he looked like a walking, talking mutt with 3 layers of winter clothing. He just wanted to continue his life peacefully like he has been doing for about 17 years.. man.. was he that old now? He felt like a little kid all the time. But that didn’t matter, he was going to a special school for special people, and he could barely see the carriage stop sign, he didn’t walk any faster, no, he was going to enjoy this moment like if it was his last.

Anne
Anne looked through her closet and found a plentiful supply of her signature clothing as she finished her packing and threw her bag over her shoulder, walking out her room. As she made her way down the staircase she was met with a tight hug that nearly knocked her the rest of the way down the stairs. As she finally regained her balance she then found a small girl hanging onto her by her neck. "Please..let me go, CAN'T BREATH!"

The girl finally let go and giggled, "Sorry Anne!" She then apologized and Anne only laughed, "It's alright sis, but I have to go." The girl shook her head and crossed her arms. "You promised me that you'd teach me how to throw an arrow!" She then countered with a pout. Anne froze for a moment as she tried to remember telling her sister such a thing when it finally came to her. Anne had been hunting for deer with her little sister, Alex in the forest which had been growing quite wild in their backyard. Once she had hit a deer right between the eyes Alex started up her usual: Annoyingly repeating the same thing until she gets what she wants. Adorable yes, but annoying, H e l l yes. As Anne then made her way back into the house she was tempted to fire an arrow at Alex but in order to get some peace she pinky promised her that she would teach her how to use an arrow.

Anne inhaled sharply, regretting telling her that then shook her head. "Alex, I have to get to school now, but I swear I'll show you once I get back, who knows, I might be able to teach you even more!" She then smiled and practically ran out before her sister could respond. She knew all Alex would do was protest anyway and that would only eat up her time trying to compromise with her.

Anne then drew in a deep breath to calm herself as started to move down the dirt path that led away from her house. She was actually doing this, she was going to a brand new school for just a year to get what she needed and the best part was that she already knew this school, would be anything but boring, a place where all type of walks of life with huge varieties of powers were to live together? Now that in itself seemed like it would be quite an interesting ride to Anne.

Lillian
"Ugh." Lillian groaned as she sat up groggily, raising a slender hand to the rats nest, rubbing her head in agiation. Without even bothering to look, she reached out blindly to the nightstand next to the bed she resided in. Painted nails found their way to the orange pill bottle upon the wood table top. She slid a black nail between the bottle and the cap and popped it off, letting the cap clatter to the floor without a care. She raised the bottle to her lips and let the small pills fall into her mouth. She knew it was wasteful, and she hated taking the pills, but she would do just about anything to make a headache this horribly splitting go away. She set the bottle back down and rubbed her eyes, allowing her eye lids to split open to reveal the unnatural orbs they curtained. "Much better." She hummed in satisfaction as the pain subsided. "O' Throdog Ehye, how you torture me so." She said, despite the absence of anybody in the room. She turned her head to the corner of the room, as if looking at something, then smiled. Of course, she wasn't looking at anything, for she had no eyes to look at anything with. To Lillians knowledge, she had been blind all her life, having had her eyes be beautiful globes of starry skies, portals to the cosmic realm itself.

Lillian hopped off the hotel bed and onto her bare feet. She stared blankly at nothing then began the slow advance forward towards the bathroom. The shower didn't take long, despite Lillians condition. "Throdog Ehye, its nice of you to help me through all the boring stuff." She mumbled to herself with a small smile, walking over slowly to her closet. The task of getting dressed was much harder, even with guidance, but she eventually got through it, mumbling nonsense to herself all the way through it. Slipping on her shoe, the final step in the arduous daily task, she spoke once more. "The letter. Read it to me again." She mumbled, going silent and staring off into the beige corner of her hotel room. Then, she grinned. "A priviledge, mhm. Maybe I'll get some answers." She stood up and stumbled over to the nightstand, pocketing both the formal letter and the pill bottle atop it. She then reached down and grabbed a small, black backpack and strung it across her back. "A lot of kids would do anything for a chance like this. Lets not be late, Throdog Ehye. Mgah'n'ghft ya agl." She took a moment to take a deep breath, then nodded as she reaffirmed her determination. Then, she headed for the door.

Lillian stared out with a starry gaze into the empty streets, stars twinkling and shifting in union as she wandered toward her destination, on the directive of the being within her own body. "....Should I be more... nervous?" She had been talking to herself for quite some time now, and this was just a passing thought in a train of scattered conversation. "O' Throdog Ehye, are you sure we won't mess this up? What if they think We're weird...?" She stopped for a moment, as if listening, then groaned. "Mg N'gha. You are such a stick in the mud...." She continued to mumble to herself as she headed to the carriage pickup location, though she didn't totally know where that was.

Dominique & Dayana
The twins had just made their way out of their home and outside the kingdom. Dominique had reached up to grab a low hanging tree branch then pulled herself up. "I'm actually pretty excited for this!" Dominique exclaimed with a warm and wide smile while glancing down at Dayana who had begun to climb the tree. She then watched her sister sit on a branch that hadn't been too far from her own.

"I'm more worried about actually getting there than sitting here and fantasizing about it, lets get going!" Dayana then started to jump from tree to tree, catching small moments of her sister doing the same. By the looks of it, they were keeping a very similar and steady pace. Dayana then started to speed up a bit at Dominique had begun to as well. She could then hear the faint laugh of her sister, the next words that were said making her come alive.

"Last one there's a loser!" Dominique then sprinted off, jumping off the branch she was on, and continued running at full speed on the ground. She took a very brief look up to her sister who was still running in the trees and smiled. Once the carriage stop finally came into view she stopped herself to avoid crashing into the other people there but the second she did, her sister jumped down in front of her.

"I win," She then said with a smirk as she then sat in the grass to catch her breath.

Finn
Finn saw more kids coming and he immediately pulled out a notebook writing everyone down and making a list so far, he saw a wolf and smirked lightly he wrote down,"Artistic" for his description, he smiled as the moms destroy him with love. He renmeberd his mom amd immediately frowing, he saw his dad get in the car and drive off angrily.

Anne & Dayana
Interactions: salem. salem. (Fang)- both
Anne had finally made it to her stop and took a quick look around at the people who already been around it but one caught her attention the most. Once she was sure the carriage wasn't coming at the present time she then sent a small wave his way then walked over. Usually socializing wasn't her forte but she was struck with curiosity. Just as she was about to greet him another girl seemed to have seen him and wanted to talk as well. Anne only sighed, she could already tell this girl wasn't one she would like so she stepped away.

"Oh come on, I don't bite!"
She hugged Anne and Fang tightly then released them, "Oh, how rude of me! My name is Dayana, who are you?" She then asked specifically Fang, lightly tapping his nose as she did. Anne only narrowed her eyes and sighed as she walked away. She would have to be dead before she was caught fighting over a conversation with someone she didn't even know. "I've got to keep an eye on that one," She mumbled as she walked away.

Dayana smirked smugly as the other girl walked away, seeing it as a sign of victory. She then turned back to Fang and extended her arm for a handshake,
"Now where were we?"

Gigi Taylor -
It was a very teary morning, hugging and saying goodbye to her parents. Lots of melodrama, lots of sniffling, lots of face pinching. Her parents had put on a big family breakfast for her departure, poultry, mutton, cuts of pig and thigh, even venison, her favourite. As she chowed down on her meal she knew it would be hard for them to let her go. They had lost their other daughter only months beforehand and now their other one was running off to a prestigious school for the year. Since Gisella's death they had become increasingly protective of her, which is why she was surprised they allowed her to go in the first place. She assumed they were comforted that Gigi would fit in at least, that she wouldn't have to pretend to be entirely human.

"Have you got your bag, Gigi sweetheart?" Her mother inquired from the kitchen, the woman coming out with the apron still on. Gigi was packing away little home-made muffins into a box, she had made them the night before to share with the people at school. "And the packaged meats are in it?" Gigi gave a watery nod. "Are you taking the little blue shoes?" Gigi struggled to give another watery nod, before the little family of Ghouls wrapped themselves in a big hug. Her dad hadn't said anything, but Gigi knew his voice would betray him if he spoke. He liked to pretend he was cool and calm, but he wasn't. His eyes were raw and pink. By the time she had finally said goodbye and took her first step out the door, she already felt homesick. Her eyes were watery and sore, and she was gripping the baking container in her hands like no tomorrow. Today Gigi was wearing her favourite bright pink mary-jane shoes with white cotton socks, but not even those could make her feel better about this. She did a hard sniffle and wiped her eyes with a hand, carefully bobbing down the steps of her house towards the street.

She held her box of cupcakes close to herself. Some had kidney mincemeat filling, some had vanilla cream, but no matter what ingredients she had etched in little smiley faces on the icing for each and every one of them. Ghouls struggled to stomach human food, so she made a mixture of both, some for everyone else, and a few for her and Emery and any other meat-lovers at the school. Feeling better taking her mind off her parents, she hurried to where she was meeting with Emery so they could head to the carriage point together.

- - -

Emery -
The aforementioned Emery was sitting on the curb, picking at the skin of his nails as he waited for Gigi to show at their agreed meet-up. He didn't want to meet her at her house, he didn't want to be swarmed by the snotty farewell of her parents. He liked them, just not when they were crying. They would understand.

"Took you long enough." He finally spoke as the quirky figure of Gigi hurried into view. Emery stood up and froze, lips parting in horror as he eyed what she was wearing on her feet. "...And those shoes are disgusting."

Gigi stopped and looked down at them, dismay on her face. "What's wrong with them?! Just look at these bad boys..." She struck a pose with the little pink shoes, as if that would make Emery change his mind. The blonde only stared at her, a sly and malicious smile moving across his face. He was clearly judging her.

Gigi, flustered that he still found them disgusting, smacked his arm with an upset "I like them!" and began walking off down the street to the carriage pick-up point. Her smile quickly returned, and she adjusted her hold on the box of muffins.

Emery followed, he could smell some kind of meat from the container she was holding. He was hungry. Nothing new there, and couldn't help but gleefully inquire, "What's in the box?"

"Nothing for you." Gigi quipped back in a happy voice, before hooking her arm through Emery's to pull him along, he was walking too slow for her tastes. Gigi wanted to get there now. "Come, come! Use those useless long legs of yours!"

Gigi excitedly gazed around at who was already there, her hands shaking a little. She didn't know who to approach first. What if they didn't like muffins, what if her hair was messy? With her spare hand she patted down her bangs, now feeling nervous.

Emery watched Gigi's little internal freak-out, slyly smiling at her reaction to new people before he also gazed around at who was there. He wasn't discreet about it, and gazed temporarily at each person. While part of it was just curious who he could get upset the fastest, he was also just wondering if they were edible. Not that he was going to eat them, but he could always think about it. He could feel his mouth water slightly.

"Stop. It." Gigi was forcing a hysterical smile at Emery, seething the words through her teeth. Gigi didn't like when he stared at people. At this rate he was going to creep them out and nobody would come over and nobody would get any cupcakes.

Fang- Getting simps on his first day
Interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo (Anne and Dayana)​

Fang was drinking coffee from his mom-made coffee cup, until he noticed a small, waving, motion at his side. He waved and gave a warm smile and let Anne approach her, “H-Hey!” He took another small sip from his coffee, on wich he thought would make noise and just ruin everything, but it all went smoothly. Until, well, another girl came passing by, at seeing the stranger step back, he smiled awkwardly, confused.

“Well yeah- humans aren’t supposed to bit-“ He was cut off by the sudden hug, the only hugs he got were from his moms, this was a whole other level, he basically went: :xFoops:. “Oh... Uhm.. Call me Fang!“ He gave a nervous smile, first confusion now suddenly getting hugged? What is going on today? As Fang saw the one who was first approaching them just l e a v e he gave out a small goodbye wave and a smile.

Fang didn’t understand both of the girl’s actions, but to be honest, who would? He had no idea how to be flirty, appeal to people or even understand things at this point.
“U-Uhh..“ He gave a somewhat awkward smile and went for a handshake, still worrying for the girl who just left.

Dayana
Interactions: salem. salem. (Fang) Gao Gao (Gigi and Emery)
Dayana flashed a bright smile his way and loosely grabbed his hand and shook it but then quickly dropped it as she slowly nodded, "That's a pretty exotic name ya got their buddy!" She then commented as she began to circle the boy, impressed by his look and if she played her cards she could probably a bit of fun with him. As he stood, seeming a bit uncomfortable she had felt the wave of awkward quiet wash over her but it was quickly overweighed by his rather cute reactions. She then raised an eyebrow and spun him around, holding his left wrist, being careful to not make his drink spill, and drew him in closer. "What are you coming to the school for?"

Just as she had been trying to get a bit of a more interesting reaction out of the boy she then let him go and moved away as she smelled something...sweet, sweeter than any berry she's tasted. Dayana almost fell on her face as she started to run in the direction of it and jumped a bit excitedly. "Can I please get one of those?!" She then asked, though she probably would have taken at least three even if they said no.

Lillian
"O' Throdog Ehye, what i- ah." Lillian said as the carriage station drew close. Lillian had long since shut her eyes, veiling the starry masses that sat in place of her eyes. She took a sip of orange juice and placed a hand on her hip. She had stopped by a small local business for breakfast, since she wasn't going to stoop so low as to eat the unholy food at the hotel. "So, its close. Mgah'n'ghft mgleth, Throdog Ehye." She mumbled to herself, taking another sip of juice. She stood and listened, then nodded to herself. "L' H' ephiah." She took another deep breath then finished off her juice, marching the rest of the way confidently, eyes closed, with her hands folded across her chest. She knew she couldn't speak the forbidden tongue once she was within ear shot, and would be mostly relying on her own senses for the carriage ride.

There was soft plunk as Lillian tried to toss her juice in the bin, only to utterly miss. She of course, did not know. Since she you know, can't fucking see shit. She moved into the station anyways, ignoring the most of the crowd as she sat down at the bench with crossed arms. She leaned back and crossed one leg over the other. She flipped a twintail over the side of the bench then yawned quietly. Sitting there like that with her eyes closed, it would not be hard to think she had dozed off quickly. She could feel people looking at her, or more accurately, the entity within her could, but she ignored it. In reality, she was completely out of it, listening to the voices in her own head as they whispered about the people surrounding her, and reaffirming her in her own actions.

Fang- :xFoops:
Interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo (Dayana)
“U-Uh.. Thanks!“ Fang said, genuinely happy someone like his 4 letter name. When Dayana began circling him, he was left confused, did the girl just approach him b e c a u s e he’s an animal?.. that is very animalphobic of you he didn’t like to admit that- but he does look interesting nevertheless, Fang was still left confused, he didn’t even like the idea of being teased and/or manipulated, it didn’t feel good and it broke his heart. When he was spun around, he was close to falling a lot of times, due to his height and weight. He didn’t expect being brung closer, so he just went :xFoops: again, wich, was a bit adorable.

“W-Well.... Uhm.. Learning?” Not even he knew why he was here, Fang had just gotten invited to do what you do in those magic schools in movies... wait.. how were they again?.. His mind began to drift off once more on remembering how magic school movies were, he wasn’t the best at concentrating.

When he was let go Fang let out the biggest sigh of relief. What. Was. That. After getting all of his nervousness out he stood there once more and checked if the food he was packed was A-Ok, wich it was. He let out another sigh as he went back to drinking coffee, kinda hoping the other girl would come back. She seemed way more calm than this... Dayana girl.

Finn
Finn watched everyone intera t and wroye more stuff down on his notebook looking at wvryone writting fown thier possible heights and abbilties he saw the twins talk to the furry already and wrote down, alliances;
He thought the twins and the wolf were in an alliance so far and choose his possible cannidates.

Gigi Taylor - Interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo (Dayana) + salem. salem. (Fang)
"OfcourseyoucanhaveacupcakeImadethemlastnight." The sentence gushed out of her mouth at full speed, and Gigi held the container out for this blonde girl, hopeful. The female was blonde, slightly taller than her and very pretty. Gigi wanted to be her friend immediately. "The ones on the right have vanilla cream filling, no gluten, vegetarian." Gigi nodded enthusiastically, managing to talk slower, yet still excited, "And the ones on the left are raw beef mincemeat, very fresh."

Upon hearing what they were, Emery's hand slithered to try take one of the meat muffins. Gigi simply smacked his hand away, keeping her smile and gaze locked on the girl. "And oh! See the smiley faces?" She pointed a finger at the muffins, "The icing is a recipe by Betty Crocker," Gigi sighed dreamily with a confirming nod, "Lovely woman."

Her pink eyes then slid from this blonde girl to who she had been talking with, a very fluffy boy. A wolf, specifically. And a tall one at that.

"Would you like a cupcake?" Gigi asked, now offering the container out to him as well with a bright smile, as if bribing him to come on over and take one. "I made them." Gigi was clearly very proud of this, mentioning it a second time.

Emery - Interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo (Dayana) + literally everyone bc he likes staring lol
Emery was rubbing his hand, casting a bitter blue narrowed gaze towards Gigi.

A blonde had scampered up to them, asking about muffins. She was short. Emery approved of that. Like usual he zoned out to Gigi's ramblings, and continued to look at this female. She didn't smell entirely human, there was something else there.

A small smile twitched the corner of his lips, but he eventually looked away without comment, there was one boy scribbling down in a notepad, one girl that appeared to be... Sleeping? Emery blinked and his stare at her lingered for a while, as if waiting for her to wake up. When nothing happened, he then looked to the wolf, the one Gigi was trying to lure over like a creepy old man with sweets. The corner of his lip twitched again in a threat of smiling, Emery couldn't help it, the guy was right there, fur and all. He could already feel some rude comments and questions coming to mind.

Lillian
Gigi Taylor/Emery Gao Gao
"Ungh..." Lillian groaned, wincing and leaning forward to hold her head. There were too many people, and the voices were getting so LOUD, and so frequent. She grumbled to herself and snatched the backpack she took off when she sat down and began patting it down blindly, as if looking for something, with her eyes still completely shut. She eventually pulled a large pill bottle from the side pocket and popped open the cap. She shook a couple of pills into her hand then shoved them in her mouth, taking them all in one go. She capped the bottle and put it back with some care, then sat the bag down. "So bad..." She mumbled, before standing up and turning to Gigi and walking over so she was standing a couple feet away from the group.

The girl still had her eyes shut, and now that she was facing the group, it was plain to see there was a large mark etched into her cheek. It looked as if it had been burned to her, and it was shaped in a seemingly randomly way, with mismatched spirals and blocky shapes strewn all over in a circle. It was quite large too, went from the middle of her cheek to her lip. "Hey, you have cupcakes, yeah? Gimme one. Not the mincemeat one though. That sounds like raw meat. Because its raw meat. I have no idea how or why you put raw meat in a cupcake, but you did. Sure you have your reasons." She rambled, crossing her arms cross her chest, black painted nails gently rasping silently against the opposite shoulder as she spoke.

She then began speaking to Emery, though she didn't even bother to turn her head. "And you, don't stare at me. I'm not eye candy, like tuts over there." She jabbed a finger at Dayana. "Not that I would know. She could be ugly as shit and it would make no difference to me." She said with a shrug. She hadn't opened her eyes a single time since she approached, which is still very strange. Though, she seemed unbothered.

Fang- mmmm meat cupcake doesn’t sound cursed at all
Interactions: Gao Gao (Gigi and Emery)

Fang was just t h e r e, confused, how could someone switch moods so fast? Well, atleast she was gone and he didn’t have to be awkward all over again, what was that anyways, just a random someone coming up to you and acting real weird, real quick? Not his gig man, not his gig.

When he was offered some cupcakes he quickly snapped out of his thinking and looked over at Gigi. Just h o p i n g he didn’t have to be nervous again. Hoping.
“Uhm, huh?- Oh- me?- Sure!” That was a close one to his anxiety, he gladly stepped forward and went for the meat one, since you can still hear things while doozing off your own thinking, and you bet he overheard the flavours.

He took an awkwardly small nibble because you never know if they are going to curse you with a cupcake this time and you bet he liked it. Cupcakes + Meat, new favourite.
“Wow.. y-you did? They’re pretty good!” He gave a warm smile as he continued to eat the cupcake, man was it good.

But, he then felt something not-good, someone s t a r i n g, and you bet he wasn’t comfortable with it, he tried his best to not just go full on back away- wait no he began backing away a bit, for a tall wolf, he is a bit timid. And you bet he was self-conscious about it, he continued to live peacefully, still a tad bit scared.

Interactions: Open
Artemis Hunt

"Lets get a move on it!" She yelled to Fae as she dashed through the woods. Her bag slung over one shoulder and Fae was sprinting behind her. Artemis saw the break in the trees but there was a large river at the side. She snorted and scaled up a tree quickly. She crouched and was quickly across the branch and dive rolling to where the stop of the carriage was. She let out a breath of air as she turned. Fae dove into the river.

She pulled her mask down to cover her face more and scowled. "If we are late I am so blaming you!" She said and crossed her arms. She was about to dive into the river when Fae resurfaced. She quickly was stepping closer to the people and she kenw she had blood on her face. Did that stop her? No. Let the people be terrified of her.

Fae Cove

Fae was following Artemis as quick as she could. She swore Artemis was faster than a deer on steroids. She was out of breath when Artemis yelled at her to hurry up. She rolled her eyes and tucked her bag onto her blue dress. Her red hair whipped in the wind as she watched Artemis climb up a tree. No way in hell was she climbing that tree.

She quickly dove into the water and let her body adjust to the coolness. She swam quicker than a normal human would across the other side. When she was back out, Artemis was scowling through her mask. She threw her hands up in the air and looked to see other people. She quickly smiled while Artemis seemed to be fuming. She knew this wasnt Artemis' type of thing but it was for Fae.

She laced her fingers in her hair and de tangled the carefully made braids. Her red hued eyes gleamed as she turned to Artemis. "On we go!" She said and pumped her fist in the air. Artemis growled and stepped towards all the people. Artemis still had blood on her and Faes eyes went wide.

"Before you scare the shit out of people wipe the blood off!" She said and Artemis shook her head violently.

"No I am pretty much here to protect you so if they are scared then so be it." She said and stalked closer to the people and Fae was close to her side. She was dwarfed by her friends height.

Gigi Taylor - Interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo (Dayana) + salem. salem. (Fang) + Firelie Firelie (Lillian)
Her face lit up hearing the wolf male liked them. "You think so?" She looked back at her container, at this rate she was going to get an ego. But she didn't get to enjoy it for long, as Emery had decided to act up and make a crude joke at the wolf guy. Gigi hit Emery's arm again to get him to stop.

Another female approached, same height as her, dark hair pulled into pigtails. A scar was on her face, and Gigi couldn't help but glance at it with innocent curiosity. The female also had her eyes closed, which Gigi found odd. When she asked for a cupcake, Gigi then beamed, "Vanilla cream it is, then!" Plucking the correct one from the box she held it out for the girl. Gigi was still smiling, unfazed by the judgement this female had for her meat muffins, people liked what they liked. Gigi liked meat. And shoes. "It tastes good- But vanilla is okay too!" She tried to reason with her, as if everyone should have a liking for raw meat.

When the girl with the scar then asserted Emery, Gigi stared at the blonde male with huge forced smile in silent encouragement (silent threat) for him to be nice. These were now her new friends and she would not have Emery ruin it. Not by staring, not by saying anything rude, just sitting and behaving. He had just got here and was causing issues.

Emery- Interactions: salem. salem. (Fang) + Firelie Firelie (Lillian)
Emery was still staring at the wolf boy. To his own distaste he had noticed the wolf was taller than him, but that didn't affect his decision to be annoying. Emery leaned in slightly, staring hard up at the male. He was silent for an unsettling long period of time, before a blunt "Woof." left his lips. It was definitely confrontational, prompting Gigi to smack him in the arm and hiss a 'stop it' at him,

Emery then leaned back, and stood quietly for a while. He was caught off guard hearing the girl, the one that looked like she was sleeping moments before now enter the conversation and aim her words at him. Somehow she had been aware of him looking at her.

"Oh hello Sleeping Beauty," Emery greeted, voice dripping in amusement. Now that the female was standing there with her eyes still closed, he was getting the idea she wasn't sleeping. She just looked like that. "How was your nap?" Emery had completely ignored her call out, and was once more looking at her, sly smile on his face.

Dayana
Interactions: Gao Gao (Emery) Firelie Firelie (Lillian)
Dayana quickly grabbed a muffin at random before the lady could really finish explaining, taking the vegetarian ones. As she started to take small bites she then felt someone's eyes on her. She then turned to Emery then looked at Lillian, just now noting her existence, and quite frankly, she wished she didn't have to.

She held her smile and her joyful energy but inside she was ready to smack the girl once hearing her remark, but resisted, instead of keeping her attention on Emery. She only winked at him as he moved on to the other girl who she had very quickly learned to despise with little to no effort before sitting down again.
"Anyone know when our ride is coming anyway?"

Lillian
Spencypoo Spencypoo (Dayana) Gaotau Gaotau (Gigi/Emery)​
Lillian snorted at the boys comment. "Stupendous. I felt safe and secure with your ever watchful gaze upon me." She responded sarcastically, popping the whole cupcake in her mouth. She chewed for a bit, then shrugged, contempt with the taste. She finished with the cupcake and grinned mischeviously. "Glad you think I'm beautiful. Someone has to. Oh, and the names Lillian, in case you were wondering. Thanks for the cupcake, it was good. Now tell me your names. Having a name to link to a voice makes all the difference." She said cryptically, licking the icing off her fingers. "And since were meant to spend so much time in some mysterious school, I'd like to be able to recognize some people, instead of being entirely lost."

She heard Dayanas question and commented on it, not really bothering to turn to look at the other girl. "Good question. Taking their sweet time. Maybe its the fact they are in a carriage. Those things aren't all that great. She then shrugged. "It's really early, though. The faster I get to stop standing around here, the better. I wonder what the schools like." She then snapped her fingers as something dawns on her. "Hey lover boy." She gestured at the general area around Fang. "If there was a person in trouble, would you help? Just curious." She blurted randomly, but her tone was brisk and while casual, seemed to demand an answer, and a good one at that. She stood waiting for Fangs response while twirling a loose lock of jet black hair around a slender black nailed finger.

Fang- OH MY GOD HE DID NOT JUST DO THAT
Interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo (Dayana) Gao Gao (Emery/Gigi) Firelie Firelie (Lillian)

Fang smiled at Gigi, reassuring he liked the cupcakes, wich he did. “Yeah! I-I never knew cupcake would’ve gone well with meat!” Aaaand before you knew it the cupcake was g o n e, it seemed he had forgotten the whole staring situation, eating a stranger’s cupcakes is more important. “No idea.. maybe the horse got sick or something?“ He answered in the probably worst way possible.

oh
my
god
Fang had heard the small ‘woof’ that came from the staring stranger’s direction,
“W-Wha?! H-H-Huh?“ He was very confused by the insult, did someone just bark at him?! He just wanted to be treated liked everyone else man. I swear to god if you do that again im going to INVERT your rib cage- Fang thought to himself as he was truly angry, yet didn’t say anything. He just. B r e a t h e d and continued to his own business.

He still could not believe this just happened, atleast the stranger got a hit in the arm. And he wasn’t going to cooperate on with a comeback, he wasn’t. Because he knew it wasn’t worth it, even though he still wanted to implode that ghouls brain oh god-

Interactions: Open
Amethyst Lightwood

She quickly looked around to make sure no one was her as she threw a bag over her shoulder. When she returned from a older school that fell out from alot of violence and fights, she had to return home. She wondered what it would have been like if she didnt just leave in the middle of the night back then. If she could have stayed with her friends and mainly Grayson. She knew her parents knew she broke the Rules of Angli when she returned home.

She now donned arms covered in scars. She quickly adjusted the lace white gloves that went up to her elbows and sighed. She flicked her wings that had being aching to be stretched. She wringged the letter in her hands before opening her bedroom door quietly. She peered around the corners to make sure no one was there and hurried to the front door and fled her home. She didnt even look back as she flew away.

After awhile of flying she landed at the carriage stop and smiled before heading into the group of people. She was quickly pulled to the side and almost yelled before she saw the persons face. She knew that face anywhere. It was her brother who has been gone for over 5 years.

Pyrite Lightwood

He waved bye to the people who had raised him for so long. He was sad to go but it wasnt safe here anymore. He caught word that a Angli broke many rules and then was never to be seen again, most assumingly like him. He flew long and hard to the place he was escaping to. The letter clutched in his hand as he landed, making sure he wasnt noticed he let himself fall into place with the shadows. When a winged female landed his eyes went wide. He knew that face and quickly tugged her over to him. He revealed himself and hugged her quickly.

"I missed you so much Amethyst." He whispered and she nodded against his chest. She was quickly signing to him questions about what had happened over the past couple years. He answered them quickly and thought of it weird as she wore gloves. He didnt think to much on it though and was smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back