• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
The rider looked over Finn and instantly went over, got down, and rested a hand on his shoulder as she looked at him in the time with a rather encouraging smile that was soft and kind. "Are you okay? Do you need me to anything- Or would you like to go in first?" She asked the boy genuinely concerned.
Interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (Finn)
Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (Finn)
Winter
Winter saw that Finn was on the verge of a panic attack, she had them herself when she got overwhelmed. She rushed over to Finn and said "Take deep breaths, and focus on something else." Winter also stared taking deep breaths trying to get Finn to do the same thing.

Finn
He saw that the rider placed his hand on her shoulder, he pushed it of softly and quickly, he wasn't really a touchy type of person, he looked at the cat that was right by him and pciked her up and walked to the carriage sitting down with her hugging her, like she was sort of support animial, he wasn't big at all in crowds, he hugged her a bit more before letting go and looking down at the floor.

The rider looked a bit surprised but sighed as she closed the door behind Finn, her eyes now resting on Lillian, "Depends on how ever long the principal feels you need to but for the most part it all depends on your age." The rider shrugged and clapped her hands together. "Now first up is-" She paused for a moment as another driver handed Jewel a clipboard. She took it then glanced at the list of names, deciding to read them from the top to bottom. "First up is Emery and Winter!"
Interactions: Gao Gao (Emery) AdrisNotHere AdrisNotHere (Winter) Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (Finn)

Spencypoo Spencypoo (carriage lady) Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (Finn)
Winter​
Winter ran and got in the carriage as fast a she could and sat down next to FInn and asked "Are you okay?"

She didn't even notice that someone else ha gotten in the carriage.

Spencypoo Spencypoo (carriage lady) Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (Finn)
Winter​
Winter ran and got in the carriage as fast a she could and sat down next to FInn and asked "Are you okay?"

She didn't even notice that someone else ha gotten in the carriage.
Finn
He kept thinking about how many people would get in one carriage, just them? 5? 10? he didnt know and slowly realized winter asked him something, he looked down at her and had the cold dead face he had all the time,"Yes,im fine." he said simply towards her and gave her a big fake smile and frowned instantly.

Winter​
Winter was slightly taken aback by Finn's response but then again he almost had a panic attack. She sat there for a minute and then finally says "Want to talk about it, you don't have to only if you want to."

Winter​
Winter was slightly taken aback by Finn's response but then again he almost had a panic attack. She sat there for a minute and then finally says "Want to talk about it, you don't have to only if you want to."
Finn
Finn turned his head and looked down at this short girl that was so interested in him surprisingly enough, for some reason he thought she was tricking him into something,"Oh, you dont wanna here about me...." he said looking down at the floor.

Winter​
Winter looked up at Finn and started thinking Well, if he wont tell me about himself then I will tell him about me! She was about to say something when she second guessed herself.

She continued to look at FInn, and she finally mumbled "Why wouldn't I want to know about you? You seem pretty cool."

Winter​
Winter looked up at Finn and started thinking Well, if he wont tell me about himself then I will tell him about me! She was about to say something when she second guessed herself.

She continued to look at FInn, and she finally mumbled "Why wouldn't I want to know about you? You seem pretty cool."
Finn
He had heard her call him,'cool' which was bullshit, why would a freak like him be 'cool' as she had claimed on him,"well first things first when i was a young boy i fed the ducks and my mother drove the car into the lake and killed herself, no-one came to her funeral..." he said in a cold tone, looking at the ground still, he then said," At 8 i realized i didnt have a sense of humor too..."

Winter​
Winter Just sat there not knowing what to do. She just sat there not noticing that there was a single tear running down her face. She mumbled a quiet I'm sorry" and sat there thinking.

Winter​
Winter Just sat there not knowing what to do. She just sat there not noticing that there was a single tear running down her face. She mumbled a quiet I'm sorry" and sat there thinking.
Finn
he saw a tear come down her cheeck and used his finger to wipe it off,"Its okay you don't have to cry sweetheart" he said as he wipped the tears off her face he smiled lightly at her,"Mainly my fault though"

Emery- Interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo (Carriage Lady) + salem. salem. (Fang) AdrisNotHere AdrisNotHere (Winter) + Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (Finn)
Emery was still revelling in the reaction he had got from Fang, but reluctantly he turned to where his name had been called. It was his turn into the carriage. He spared a glance towards where Gigi now was, speaking with some tall pale guy who looked incredibly disinterested. Gigi saw him look over, and smiled at him, shooing him with a hand.

Somebody named Winter was mentioned along with his name. He didn't think too much about it. He smiled for a long uncomfortable moment at Fang as if deciding whether to say something else, "Bark bark, grr." before turning and approaching the carriage. It seemed the dog theme would be a constant thing from Emery to the wolf guy. Two were already there, the presumed Winter and another male he hadn't met. Emery recalled seeing the boy writing away, and Gigi had spoken to him for a short while.

"Hi carriage buddies." Emery was being somewhat normal, for now. They looked like they just finished some kind of emotional depressing chat, but he didn't particularly care. "Why are we so glum?"

- - -
Grayson- Interactions: Suffering with Gigi
His father had been slipping him some responsibility in the family enterprise over the last few weeks, more learning, more studying, additional business and economics courses, extra tutoring, more expectations to live up to. While Grayson was durable and could take on alot of things at once, it had been beginning to wear him down. Same with his patience. His shoddy sleep schedule combined with running on coffee, sitting in on meetings and trying to balance his hobbies was wearing him thin. Which for a self controlled little freak like Grayson, was potentially dangerous. If he was not perfect at something he would be annoyed. If he got annoyed shit would move. If shit would move it was not perfect. And on and on the cycle would go. There was even talk of merging families, implying some sort of arranged marriage. Of course his family would never word it that way, but that’s essentially what it was.

It confirmed his suspicions when he came home one day to find the family of a rival company, sat at the dinner table discussing expansion. They had a daughter. How convenient. In the small conversations they had exchanged, Grayson didn’t like her much, far too entitled and chatty. A bit old for him too. Neither family wanted to sell out to the other one, but a marriage would grant an equal share and merge both. A unity. Grayson's parents approved him being with someone of equal money and power. A good fit, a smart fit is what they called it.

His family ran a large legal, accounting and business firm, but when the letter came for enrolment into a new school, Grayson didn't hesitate. He wanted out. He didn't even mention it to his family. He wasn't their child by choice and he didn't want to take over the family company or get married for their benefit just yet. He wanted to finish with perfect grades, highest GPA, hopefully with honours or endorsements. He wouldn't settle for anything but top of the class.

While packing, his gaze locked onto something that made him hesitate. Two books had been sitting on his bedside cabinet for well over a month untouched. He didn't have time for them anymore, but his hand hovered over them for a moment, deciding whether to take them. One was a sign language book, stacked on top of a romance novel. Midnight Runaway, his own edition. He didn't need it, he hadn't looked at them for weeks, maybe months. They'd only take up space in his already very heavy bag. But he slowly packed them in too, rationalising that he would find the time.

Grayson thought about Amethyst rarely, when things would remind him of her. Now when he looked at cats, he pictured Amethyst scuttling along the grass in fear. Birds had the same effect, fruity cider, flowers, grass in general. Since he got back from his previous school, he had a tendency to sit out in a nearby park at sunset, on the grass and read till it was too dark to see. This did not change how pale and cold he looked.

And so here he was, now sprinting across aforementioned park with his bag in panic. He had slept in. Again. A string of swears was leaving his mouth as he cut across the playground area.

Grayson was not fit. There was no time in the day or interest for him to go for a cute little jog, and he was feeling the consequences of that. He was lanky, and tall and a great runner as a kid, but now running was not his thing. Running was not proper. He looked like a twat. Despite having the stamina of the fat kid from Willy Wonka, he was rather fast. Especially when he had places to be. He was glad he outgrew his asthma as a dignified, polite, prestigious young adult.

β€œShit shit shit fuck shit-β€œ Grayson's stream of curses hissed out of his mouth as he sped past a mother walking her son, the woman shot him a disgusted dirty look and cupped her hands over the child’s ears. Maybe not too dignified. At this time, he didn’t care. That was the least of his concerns right now.

He threw his bag over the brick fence and heard the heavy thud of it landing on the other side, before climbing over himself. Grayson was glad nobody was here to see this, excluding the woman with her child that was watching with a unimpressed scowl. He landed on the other side with a light thud of his own, feeling a painful roll in his ankle as he hit the grass. He steadied himself, and stood up straight.

From this far distance he could see figures still there, milling around the pick up point. He had ran for nothing. He wasn’t late. He leaned back against the brick wall for a long time to regain his breath and composure before he fixed his hair into place, brushed himself down and picked up his bag to make his way down the street. Once he was walking again he could feel the ache bloom in his ankle but he didn’t dare let the discomfort show in his face or movement. He was fine. He could walk. It would clear up in a few days. It was just a sprain.

- - -
Gigi- Interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 + Me myself Grayson lmao
Gigi was taken by surprise by the boy's question and his accent. She smiled even more upon hearing it.

"Well you look a bit lonely.." She said in a hushed whisper, as if it was embarrassing to say aloud. "Plus everyone needs to try these." She pointed at the container with a nod. "Betty Crocker frosting recipe." Gigi shook the box again, once more encouraging him to take one. "They're very good gov'na." Gigi couldn't help herself, slipping into a very bad british accent to try and match him.

She giggled to herself, before remembering what he had asked, laughter slowly dying and face going solemn.

"I don't have any friends." She admitted, now back in her normal voice. She tucked a strand of hair behind an ear and glancing to the side. "Ate them all." She returned a very dull expression back to the boy, before she broke back into a smile. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding! See? I got you with that one." Despite how serious the boy was, Gigi was having a blast. β€œYou’re funny, I'll see you around.” The Ghoul bid farewell., wanting to include and get around to everyone. She smiled. She had seen a girl with wings briefly, a pair of females, another late female, and another male that had just arrived. A checklist for her. She went for the closest.

This one had dark formal clothing, pale skin. Gigi managed to make eye contact for a brief moment, and saw him look away just as fast. But the ghoul was not going to let anyone slip away unnoticed. Grayson attempted to veer away and avoid her, but Gigi easily side stepped to cut him off.

Grayson frowned at her, he thought her bright glossy pink shoes were revolting. They hurt his eyes. An abomination.

β€œCupcake?” Gigi offered with an ecstatic smile. Too much of a smile for the boys taste.

Grayson didn’t like finger food or sweet food in general, and shook his head in polite decline. β€œNo, thank-you.” He could see the falter in the females face, but she was soon smiling full force again.

β€œNot a cupcake guy, huh?”

β€œNot exactly.”

Gigi giggled at that, he certainly didn’t look like a sweets lover and she found his authoritative energy amusing. For someone so young he seemed awfully aloof. Regal, in fact. Gigi thought he could do with a bubble bath or something to ease up a bit. She heard Emery being called to a carriage and glanced over, making eye contact with the blonde male. Gigi made a 'shoo' motion with her hands in encouragement.

β€œYour name isn’t James is it? You look like a James.” Her attention was now back to Grayson as she waited for her turn.

The pale boy was still frowning at Gigi for such a strange comment, going silent for a long time, unsure how to respond to that one. It’s not like he disliked Gigi, but he didn’t really want to speak with her either. She had too much energy and Grayson had too little.

β€œLike in a nice way,” Gigi did not know when to shut up. β€œLike a fancy one.” The male’s eyebrow gave a twitch. β€œThough I did know this one James, horrid fellow. Ate a lot of shrimps.. Had a thing for mackerel too.. Do you like mackerel? Probably not, you look more of a caviar guy... You know.. Fancy. What’s caviar like? Looks squishy. I’ve heard it’s a delicacy amongst you humans, I’d love to try some.”

The rider smiled as they stepped into the carriage then cleared her throat with a quiet, "Ahem-" as she began to call out the next few names, "I'll need Anne, Fang, and Dayana! Be quick, we haven't got a lot of time people!" Her accent had been heavy with this statement but she didn't mind it.

Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (Finn) Gao Gao (Emery)
Winter​
Winter blushed when Finn wiped away the tears from her face and called her sweetheart. She looked up at him and saw that he had a slight smile on his face, causing her to blush even more, but she smiled back. Out of the corner of her eye she saw someone get in the carriage.

Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (Finn) Gao Gao (Emery)
Winter​
Winter blushed when Finn wiped away the tears from her face and called her sweetheart. She looked up at him and saw that he had a slight smile on his face, causing her to blush even more, but she smiled back. Out of the corner of her eye she saw someone get in the carriage.
Finn
AdrisNotHere AdrisNotHere
he smiled at her and patted her head and saw someone else came in the carriage, he crossed his arms and looked the opposite away from everyone he was planning a quite trip to the school unless winter would like to talk to him.

Interactions: Open
Amethyst Lightwood

She looked at Pyrite with a unamused frown after he made a joke about her being so short. "Shut the fuck up." She signed and rolled her shoulders back. It felt weird having her wings tucked away but she did it more now a days to keep attention of her. Not like she has had much attention in the past couple months. Or was it weeks?

She snapped out of her thoughts as she focused on Pyrites face. A unnoticed cut from earlier ran across his forehead. "Why did you not tell me!" She yelled suddenly. She grabbed his face in her hands and quickly signed a symbol on his forehead. The cut healed quickly with a blast of light and she stepped back.

"Next time fucking tell me!" She said. She was to angry not to yell. She felt blackness creep up her veins and she quickly stepped away from Pyrite. She turned her back to him and pulled down her glove slightly, revealing slight black veins. She sighed and rolled her glove back up. After being locked in her room so long she practiced her powers for hours on end. She needed to if she wanted to survive the snake injections. She barely made it out those things alive.

She shivered at the thought before turning back around to face Pyrite and he frowned. "Let me see your arm." He ordered and Amethyst shook her head. She wiped at her eyes, that had bags under them from endless nights of no sleep and wondering when they would come for her.

Pyrite Lightwood {Amethysts Pov is in this as well}

When Amethyst turned around he caught sight of black on her arm. He knew those from anywhere. Hell he got them himself. When he asked to see her arm and she said no he grabbed her wrist lightly. "AMETHYST LET ME SEE YOUR GOD DAMN ARM!" He yelled. He had a short fuse and he was worried for her. She flinched back but quickly pulled down her glove to reveal the black veins and nasty scars looping across her arm. He let out a little gasp and let go of her quickly.

He ran his hand through his hair and then grabbed her shoulders lightly. He was going to kill whoever touched his sister. "Who?" He asked and his gaze flitted down to her arm. She shook her head slightly and backed up.

Amethyst pulled up her glove and crossed her arms. "Its not a big deal." She signed and looked up to the trees. She spotted flowers and smiled softly, it reminded her of when she taught Grayson to make a flower crown. She quickly looked away from the tree and back at Pyrite.

He wrapped her into a tight embrace. "Sorry for yelling." He mumbled.

Last edited:
Fang- o u c h
Interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo (THE GANG) Gao Gao (Emery who cant stfu)

β€œD-D-D-Did you j-just g-growl at m-me?!-β€œ His face actually looked like one to straight up cry in public, but again, it was his puppy face overreacting on him. Fang already didn’t like Emery, man, he just wanted to be friends. He let out the smallest sigh of relief at seeing Emery leave.

He flinched a bit as his mind quickly drifted as his name had been mentioned. With the gang other two people, AKA, the two girls who tried to talk to him, he was hesitant to get in and was about to ask if he could change the people, but eh, 30 minutes, nothing that bad.

He awkwardly got in the carriage, but by forgetting his somewhat menacing height (aka 7’4) he hit his head with one of the walls to the carriage.
β€œO-Ow!β€œ He wasn’t that surprised his seemingly endless bad luck hit him again, but he manned up against it and didn’t cry because he’s literally in front of people and you don’t do that.

He sat somewhere he could see outside, he always loved to peek through the window on the roadtrips his moms took him to, still a bit scared that there could be a lot of screaming and fighting knowing who was sitting with him, he put the lunch bag on his left where it couldn’t disturb the others sitting down, and just sat there. Waiting for his inevitable demise.

Anne & Dayana
Interactions: salem. salem. (Fang) Firelie Firelie (Lillian)
Anne perked up a bit and groaned. Across the space by her, Dayana had already been irritated to have the smart-mouthed girl sit by her but kept her mouth shut, relieved to finally be able to move away, "Cya honey," She saluted to Lillian then laughed and walks towards the carriage. Anne only looked dumbfounded, Did she really have to sit by this girl? There was no way in hell she was going to do that. As Dayana climbed in Anne grabbed her bag and followed behind but sat in a back seat by the window. A part of her did hope Fang would take a seat by her but then again there were so many other people there, she wouldn't blame him if he didn't.

"Too hot for ya sweetie?" Dayana asked Anne in a flirtatious tone as she noticed her sit away from her. Anne only rolled her eyes and crossed her arms as she turned to look out the window. "No, why do you think I didn't sit by you?" Dayana was temporarily stunned, was this girl already trying to make an enemy because if she was then she got the right one. "Wanna reword that babe?" She then asked with narrowed eyes. Anne's head snapped up to her with a scowl across her face, "I expected you to be dumb but god damn, can't you understand English?"

"You know what-" Dayana climbed back by her and grabbed Anne by her collar, "If you want a fight, I can surely help with that but a warning: I will end you." She then smiled and let her go but shortly after was met by a rather hard slap on her cheek by Anne. She only stared for a moment as Anne then got up and moved to a seat by Fang.

Winter​
Winter heard the Carriage Lady start calling more names, she tensed when she realized that there would be more than three people in the carriage, she scooted closer to Finn, knowing that she might start to freak out.

She looked around to see that there more and more people were getting in the carriage. She looked behind her and saw a girl slap another girl. Winter cringed as she heard the impact, she turned back around just as the one of them walked passed.

Winter​
Winter heard the Carriage Lady start calling more names, she tensed when she realized that there would be more than three people in the carriage, she scooted closer to Finn, knowing that she might start to freak out.

She looked around to see that there more and more people were getting in the carriage. She looked behind her and saw a girl slap another girl. Winter cringed as she heard the impact, she turned back around just as the one of them walked passed.
Finn
AdrisNotHere AdrisNotHere
Finn blushed a little as she scooted closer towards him, his heart pounded and skipped a beat, he kept looking the oppisote way though, and tried to ignore the other studnets a little bit more, he smiled at winter and patted her head agin.

Fang- AYO?
Interactions Spencypoo Spencypoo (The gang)

Fang was currently having an ok ride until he saw Anne slap Dayana and come back to him like if nothing happened. β€œI didn’t do anything wrong did I?- pleasedontslapmefortheloveofgodivehurtmyselfenoughtoday-β€œ Fang said under his breath, seriously not wanting to get slapped, he just sipped from his coffee nervously hoping nothing bad would happen.

β€œS-So... Um... Whats your name?” Fang’s smile eventually came back as he just tricked his introvertism to think that was just a human defence mechanism and nothing was going to go wrong. Yeah. Nothing. Nothing at all. He totally wasnβ€˜t shaking. Everything is fine.

β€œWell- Uh- Call me Fang!” Fang chimed, a little happy he got to actually talk to the o t h e r girl who was trying to approach him, kinda worrying about Dayana over there, like bro she just got electri-slapped she c a n t be fine. Fang was still shaking a bit, but not as much as before, the somehow still warm coffee calming him down.
oh boy.

Last edited:
The rider heard a bit of commotion going on inside the carriage and was tempted to check it out and investigate but when looking at her watch her eyes grew wide, They only had ten minutes to get going, or else they would never make orientation! "Alright, we are low on time students! Next is Dominique, Gigi, and Fae!"

Last edited:
Interactions: Gao Gao {Emery} Spencypoo Spencypoo {Jewel}
Fae Cove

She looked at Artemis and smiled. "See you in there!" She said and hugged her. She pulled her trident down and spun it before nodding to Jewel. She stepped up into the carriage having no problems of hitting her head. She sat down near the side and pulled the trident closer. It was the last thing she had of home and one of the deadliest weapons from there at that. Given to the hands of a mere nine year old.

She kept it for memories and because it was fun to use. She traced her fingers on the blood red pearls. They needed to be redone or cleaned. Maybe after school she could head home and meet everyone again. She quickly shook of that thought. She couldnt leave Artemis not even for a couple days.

She tucked the trident away and sat her bag between her legs, leaning on the seats. She rolled her eyes and rubbed her temple. Her wet hair was pretty dry now but her blue dress was still soaping wet. She looked at the person she was sitting next to. "Hello Im Fae! Whats your name?" She asked.

Anne
Interactions: salem. salem. (Fang)
Anne laughed a bit and gave a small smile as he started to speak, "You did nothing to deserve to be slapped." She then tried to reassure him but in all honestly, she had no problem slapping him out the window right now, she wouldn't, but she could. She then thought for a moment, "My name is Anne but you probably won't need to remember it." She only shrugged without giving further explanation.

Once he then introduced himself she nodded,
"I've never really heard that name be used before but it rather suits you." Well, that was a shitty attempt of a compliment- Sounds like it only sounds good because he's covered in fur- She thought to herself, wanted to clarify that she meant exactly so she didn't seem so rude but if she had started to scramble just to fix it, she would only make herself look worse. So she decided to just deal with the damage she already did to herself, bracing for a rejection or angry/offended yelling. Such a great way to make friends...

Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (FInn)
Winter​
Winter realized that she only got about four hours of sleep the night before and the lack of sleep was finally catching up to her and she yawned.

The ride to the school hadn't even begun yet and she was about to fall asleep. Welp, might as well try and stay awake until we start moving. She thought as her eyelids fluttered closed before she opened them again.

Emery- The carriage lmao
A twitch curled at the side of his lip, neither greeted him back which he found amusing. "Charming." He commented. Due to the fact he was doomed to sit in the carriage with these people for an hour, he decided to tone it back a little and be tolerable at least. Entertainment was one thing, but an entire hour of something got boring quick. If they didn't speak, that was probably a lucky thing for him. It didn't take them long to start patting each other.

Oh no. Oh hell no. All the students in the world and he had to sit near these two. It made Emery's skin crawl seeing them cosying up to each other.

"My god." He muttered to himself, pinching the bridge of his nose and avoiding looking at the two. He slid along his seat, further away from them. It made him sick seeing it. He was bitter and he was cold and he hated seeing affection of any kind. He did his best to ignore them, but their presence was a hindrance to him.

"Careful, buddy." Emery chimed in hearing the wolf bonk his head, a tease but also a sly reminder he existed and would be with him the entire ride. Now bored with little means to entertain himself, he began fiddling with the rings on his fingers, adjusting them, pulling some off and sliding them onto another one. He liked shiny things. But his attention was immediately captured seeing two females getting uppity with each other.

A slap.

Emery couldn't help but make a quiet little 'ooo' noise at the drama unravelling. He was wrong, the journey to the school would not be boring.

A voice next to him dragged him back to attention. A small female with red hair had spoken to him, asking for his name. His gaze slithered over her in inspection. She was short, which made a smile move across his lips. Emery liked short people.

"Emery," He extended his hand for a sly yet polite handshake, rather glad this female had decided to seat herself next to him. He watched Gigi soon enter the carriage and sit down on the other side of the red-head. She still had muffins and hadn't offered him a single one.

- - -
Gigi and Grayson - Interactions: Cello. Cello.
"... And so that is why you use the low heat to preserve moisture. For large cuts of meat or poultry, my family always uses a slow cooking method, interesting right?!" Gigi had been rambling for the past few minutes, letting whatever mess fall right out of her mouth and straight onto Grayson. He was still stood there, frowning down at the female listening to whatever she was saying. "But don't even get me started on steak,"
"I wasn't going to-"
"Two minutes each side for a nice slab of rare. Never add oil to the pain, brush it on the steaks with a little salt and pepper. But don't be scared, it is all about the sizzle, ssss." Gigi licked her finger and pressed it against Grayson's sleeve, making the sizzle sound for added measure. The male had to hold back a smile from how utterly stupid he found it.

Gigi was about to keep talking, when a yell made her stop and look over to a pair she hadn't met yet. A male had raised his voice at the small female, which sparked a little bit of rare annoyance in Gigi. She didn't like how he spoke to her. That wasn't nice. "Domestics already." Gigi whispered, curious as to what was going on.

Grayson had zoned out listening to Gigi ramble, but focused back in hearing the yell. He hadn't heard what it was about, or who it was aimed to, but his gaze soon wandered past her head and to the others in the area. It was only a fleeting glance, but they doubled back seeing a familiar form. Wings. White ones. Grayson felt his blood drop several temperatures, staring at the figure. She was not meant to be there. They were not meant to be there.

Gigi noticed Grayson was staring, assuming the boy wanted to intervene, but didn't say anything. Hearing her name called she beamed up at Grayson, gave him a firm slap on the arm as goodbye and hurried off to the carriage.

"Oh this is nice," Gigi awed at the carriage as she climbed in, still holding her container of leftover muffins. There was plenty of meat ones left. One of the girls she had failed to track down was sitting in there, speaking to Emery. Gigi enthusiastically plopped down on the other side of Fae, offering the container to the girl. Gigi hoped Emery was behaving.

"I'm Gigi, cupcake? Love the hair." She smiled.

-

Grayson was still outside staring at the winged siblings. He didn't know why he cared so much. Any normal person would just go say hello like you would with any old friends. They met fleetingly, so maybe Amethyst wouldn't care for a greeting. He had every intention to just turn around and march back home to avoid such an awkward encounter.

Deciding to just suck it up and get it over with he exhaled hard through his nose and approached the pair, coming to a stop a few feet away from them and waiting politely till they had finished interacting. Now he was close enough he could see it was Amethyst's brother that had done the yelling. But his gaze was rested on Amethyst in silent study.

"Hello again." He winced internally at that. Was that the best thing he could've said?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back