• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Fang- Still hurt asf but better
Interactions: Firelie Firelie (Lillian)

Fang looked over at the stranger with StRanGe markings on her cheek, on wich he was very confused but ignored them in the time being. He had chuckled a bit at the girl’s sarcastic remark, agreeing, it was very rude of the random dude to stare. “Uhm- You could call me Fang!” He happily chimed.

To give a bit of context, Fang is as taller than Legoshi from beastars (Just add about 10 more to the number shown on his character sheet) and he has a somewhat deep-ass voice, although he manages to calm the cranky tone down with the amazing power of c o f f e.

“L-Lover boy?- Huh?-“ He was very confused about the remark, but since the girl seemed to ‘look’ at him and there were like almost 0 boys he decided it was him she was talking about. “Of course I would!- I mean it depends on the situation, the person and the injury, if there was to be one-“ Still confused by the nickname, he hesitantly answered.

Last edited:
Lillian
salem. salem. (Fang)​
"Great~!" She chimed cheerily as she marched over, her leather boots clicking against pavement as she stepped towards Fangs voice and then reached out a dainty well manicured hand and plopped it on Fangs chest. "Then its decided." She hummed in a happy and brisk tone. She spoke cheerfully and casually, but she spoke with such brisk purpose it was hard for the faint of heart not to simply hang on every word she said and follow out any order with little complaint. That was why she was speaking to Fang now actually. "You are my seeing eye boy." She declared, taking her hand from him and moving in next to him. "Guide me around campus, please and thank you. So nice of you to offer yourself up, Lover boy. What a kind soul." She looked up at him with a shit eating grin, though she wasnt really looking at him, and was looking a few too many degrees to the right.

Lillian then linked her arm with the boys own at the elbow. "So ho-" She starts before flinching and letting go suddenly, startled as she touched him. "Wow. You are really hairy. No offense, but wow." She snorted. "It almost felt like fur. Thats an impressive amount of hair. You feel like a giant door mat. Just softer." She commented with a strange comparison, putting a hand to her chin as she thought to herself.

Finn
As he peeked at the talking crowd he saw one of the people had brought what seems to be muffins they looked home-made but he didnt know and would have to require socializing which was not apart of his plan he had formed up a little whole ago, he observed that one had appeared to be blind so he scartched her off the kill list, he had an honor code in the list, he wouldnt kill people wuth disabillites as such being blind and would be much easier to kill them.
he would put on headphones as he wrote more on the notebook hoping none would approach him at all.

Gigi- Interactions: Firelie Firelie (Lillian) + salem. salem. (Fang) + Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (Finn)
She watched as the blind girl simply popped the entire cupcake in her mouth, Gigi looking like she was about to implode from adoration. There was no hesitation in downing that muffin, it was fearless, trusting. Gigi was touched, as if this was some kind of grand gesture. When the group was questioning where their carriage was, Gigi sighed happily to herself, "I do love horses.." whether that meant eating them or being around them, was left up to interpretation.

"I'm Gigi! And this is Emery." She motioned to the blonde boy, deciding she'd introduce him as well, in case the male decided to blurt out some horribly rude fuckshit. Besides the woof comment and the staring, the female ghoul was quite pleased at how everything was going. Her muffins had been a hit, and for now Emery was being okay. Seeing the confusion of Lillian after touching Fang's fur, she couldn't help but giggle quietly. She wasn't sure how to explain she was enlisting the help of a 6ft humanoid wolf. But Fang seemed nice, somewhat timid for someone of that size, so Gigi was sure he'd be a great 'seeing eye boy'. Fang liked her muffins, so Gigi liked him.

But Gigi had found a problem, some stragglers that hadn't yet made their way over for a muffin and a hello. Luckily Gigi found herself feeling confident and outgoing enough to approach them herself. She ducked out of the conversation and started on over towards the boy, who was isolated from everyone and scribbling away.

"What 'cha writing?" She studied the quiet male as she smiled at him, probably disturbing him from what he was doing. He had short shaggy black hair and green eyes. She gave the box a little encouraging shake, "Cupcake?" Offered the female. "There's Mince-Meat and Vanilla Cream." Gigi was getting tired of repeating the flavours, deciding next she should label it on the container. "I made them." Her third mention.

Emery- Spencypoo Spencypoo (Dayana) + salem. salem. (Finn) + Firelie Firelie (Lillian)
"Glad I could be of service." He responded to the closed-eye female in a gleeful tone. He was expecting a rude response, but she turned out to be quite mellow. Did he feel bad about the sleeping comment now knowing she was blind? Not at all. If anything he found it a bit funnier.

Emery had noticed the wink the short blonde female had given him, making a mental note to remember that one. He smiled in return, watching this female move to sit nearby, before seeing the interactions between Fang and Lillian unravel. Emery couldn't help but smile as well, holding back a snicker as Lillian commented how hairy Fang was.

"You're holding onto a dog." Emery gazed at the two with his usual malicious smile, the pair looked quite odd standing side by side. Maybe because one of them was a tall animal and the other just looked like she was roaming around sleepwalking. "You don't have fleas, do you?" His question was aimed to the wolf, and while he asked it with a tone of genuine curiosity, it was obvious the blonde male was throwing another dig at the boy. He tilted his head and blinked as if it was an inquiry of innocence, waiting and watching Fang for his reaction.

Gigi- Interactions: Firelie Firelie (Lillian) + salem. salem. (Fang) + Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (Finn)
She watched as the blind girl simply popped the entire cupcake in her mouth, Gigi looking like she was about to implode from adoration. There was no hesitation in downing that muffin, it was fearless, trusting. Gigi was touched, as if this was some kind of grand gesture. When the group was questioning where their carriage was, Gigi sighed happily to herself, "I do love horses.." whether that meant eating them or being around them, was left up to interpretation.

"I'm Gigi! And this is Emery." She motioned to the blonde boy, deciding she'd introduce him as well, in case the male decided to blurt out some horribly rude fuckshit. Besides the woof comment and the staring, the female ghoul was quite pleased at how everything was going. Her muffins had been a hit, and for now Emery was being okay. Seeing the confusion of Lillian after touching Fang's fur, she couldn't help but giggle quietly. She wasn't sure how to explain she was enlisting the help of a 6ft humanoid wolf. But Fang seemed nice, somewhat timid for someone of that size, so Gigi was sure he'd be a great 'seeing eye boy'. Fang liked her muffins, so Gigi liked him.

But Gigi had found a problem, some stragglers that hadn't yet made their way over for a muffin and a hello. Luckily Gigi found herself feeling confident and outgoing enough to approach them herself. She ducked out of the conversation and started on over towards the boy, who was isolated from everyone and scribbling away.

"What 'cha writing?" She studied the quiet male as she smiled at him, probably disturbing him from what he was doing. He had short shaggy black hair and green eyes. She gave the box a little encouraging shake, "Cupcake?" Offered the female. "There's Mince-Meat and Vanilla Cream." Gigi was getting tired of repeating the flavours, deciding next she should label it on the container. "I made them." Her third mention.

Emery- Spencypoo Spencypoo (Dayana) + salem. salem. (Finn) + Firelie Firelie (Lillian)
"Glad I could be of service." He responded to the closed-eye female in a gleeful tone. He was expecting a rude response, but she turned out to be quite mellow. Did he feel bad about the sleeping comment now knowing she was blind? Not at all. If anything he found it a bit funnier.

Emery had noticed the wink the short blonde female had given him, making a mental note to remember that one. He smiled in return, watching this female move to sit nearby, before seeing the interactions between Fang and Lillian unravel. Emery couldn't help but smile as well, holding back a snicker as Lillian commented how hairy Fang was.

"You're holding onto a dog." Emery gazed at the two with his usual malicious smile, the pair looked quite odd standing side by side. Maybe because one of them was a tall animal and the other just looked like she was roaming around sleepwalking. "You don't have fleas, do you?" His question was aimed to the wolf, and while he asked it with a tone of genuine curiosity, it was obvious the blonde male was throwing another dig at the boy. He tilted his head and blinked as if it was an inquiry of innocence, waiting and watching Fang for his reaction.
Finn
As finn looked up and saw the girl starring at him, he would slowly close the book he was writting in and looked and examined the girl, she looked like a ghoul and super hyper,he then turned his atettion to the cupcakes he thought about it, if this girl had made freinds why would she bother coming towards him? It was quite strange to him, he noticed she said meat and was curious,"Pardom me m'lady but dont you have freinds? Why are you talking to me?" he asked in a quite good british accent, he turned his body towards her and had a cold dead face,

ARON:
he was very excited for this and had been waiting for an opportunity like this to arise for a long time so when it came up he was eager to accept and rushed out his estate wishing his faily farewell and waited at his stop making sure to bring his Armour knives as well as essentials there was no telling what he would be doing but he wanted to be ready and his set of armour he took everywhere as it was lightweight and very movable when put on. as he waited at his stop he sorted out the contents of his bags

Last edited:
Anne & Dominique
Interactions: Everyone

Anne only scoffed as Dayana continued her conversation with Fang, not bothering to even try to listen in. She leaned herself against a tree by a girl who seemed similar to the last in appearance but something about her vibe and energy still made her completely different. She had been trying hard to not think about Dayana since for some reason the very thought of her made her blood boil but her mind kept drifting back to her horrible smile that made Anne want to knock a few teeth out. But then again, maybe looking back at them wasn't going to help her.

"You seem a bit conflicted, you alright there?" The question rushed out quicker than she wanted it to but she shrugged it off as she closed her eyes, enjoying the warm ray of the sun. Anne only gave a small smile then responded with, "Yeah- No, I'm fine but thanks for asking I guess." She then shrugged and sighed. Dominique stared up at Anne and shook her head, "That doesn't sound like someone who's 'Fine' would say," She placed a hand on her hip and then stood by Anne, trying to look the way she was only to find her sister talking with a few others. "Oh- Why am I not surprised?" She looked back at Anne then sat back down, "What did she do to make you hate her?"

"U-Uhm hate? I don't hate her...It's just that she's already a bit much." Anne didn't know what else to say on the subject and honestly didn't really want to continue to talk about it. "Yeah okay, Well just know that Dayana can be a handful and if you need any help with her just let me know, I'm always willing to lend a hand sometimes," She smiled then closed her eyes once more. "Thanks, I guess," She then thanked Dominique and though she wanted to ask a few other questions, she kept them to herself and walked onto the path to see if the carriage was coming. She saw nothing.

Anne could really use a distraction now, at this point, and would give anything for the carriage to just coincidentally roll up and take them so she didn't have to walk around aimlessly, seething about a girl who tried to talk with someone. It's crazy for her to be mad about that right? Well, she thought she was but as if her prayers had been heard, she started to hear the 'click and clatter' of the carriage. Anne smiled, grateful then pointed up ahead as she looked back at the group,
"I suggest you get your belongings if you haven't, the carriage is coming!"

Winter
Winter was running as fast as she could to get to the carriage stop on time. She hadn't realized that she overslept until about twenty-five minutes ago. She was almost there when she heard the sound of horse hooves on the ground behind her, she glanced behind her and sure enough there was the carriage. Crap, she thought as she ran even faster, somehow or another she reached the carriage stop, with the carriage about half a mile away.

She bent over with her hands on her knees to catch her breath. When she finally did she looked around and saw that she was the last one there, and everyone was staring at her. She looked down at the ground because she didn't like all the attention on her, she gave a small wave and simply said
"Hello, sorry i'm late, i overslept."

Winter
Winter was running as fast as she could to get to the carriage stop on time. She hadn't realized that she overslept until about twenty-five minutes ago. She was almost there when she heard the sound of horse hooves on the ground behind her, she glanced behind her and sure enough there was the carriage. Crap, she thought as she ran even faster, somehow or another she reached the carriage stop, with the carriage about half a mile away.

She bent over with her hands on her knees to catch her breath. When she finally did she looked around and saw that she was the last one there, and everyone was staring at her. She looked down at the ground because she didn't like all the attention on her, she gave a small wave and simply said
"Hello, sorry i'm late, i overslept."

Finn
Finn saw that a girl was late and he wrote more on his notebook he would stand up, and would introduce himself to the girl,"Hello,mate whats your name?' he asked trying not to be weird as possible, he needed to make at least one friend this year besisdes trying to kill one person or thing at this institution of a school, he tried not to bring to much attetion to himself and her. He hoped she didnt notice his hand or any outstanding features he had gotten.

Interactions: AdrisNotHere AdrisNotHere {Winter} Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 {Finn}
Amethyst Lightwood

She heard the sound of hooves and she quickly drew her hand up to her stone. It looked like Pyrite had the same idea as her and nodded. She quickly closed her eyes and her large feathery white wings disappeared. She winced and let go of her stone and opened her eyes. Pyrite was starting to walk to the group of people and wait.

She crossed her arms and kept her gaze on the ground. She didnt want to speak to people. After what happened last year she would be glad to stay in the shadows with her brother. She scouted out who seemed the most talkative so she could stay away from them. She spotted a small group of people a little ways away and noted not to go up there right now.

Pyrite turned to her and smiled. "Your aloud to make friends ya'know?" He said and Amethyst shook her head violently. He just shrugged and adjusted his bag over his shoulder. Amethyst couldnt risk anything right now. She couldnt have a repeat of last times events.

Artemis Hunt

She scanned the people noting who might be more dangerous than others. She quickly snorted and turned to look back at Fae. "I think you would have been fine here alone, no one seems all that dangerous." She said and Fae glared.

"Obviously I did not just bring you here as a guard! Your pretty much my sister!" She said and tucked her head on Artemis' shoulder. She was still wet and Artemis stepped back.

"Your getting me soaking wet!" Artemis laughed and spotted a boy with a notepad. Fae noticed her looking over at them and skipped over to him. Artemis let out a sigh and followed. She stood a good half head above Fae and her body posture became more ridged as she crossed her arms.

Fae Cove

"Hello!" She said and smiled at the boy who now had a girl near him. She quickly smiled and waved at her. Fae brushed her wet red locks back over her shoulder.

"Im Fae and this is A-" She looked back at Artemis and she quickly shook her head. "-Hunter. This is Hunter!" She smiled and tilted her head at the two. One appeared to be part.. wolf?. A word flashed in her head, Neko. That make mroe sense when she thought about it.

She other one looked pretty normal but she knew everyone here was anything but. She assumed he was just a human with powers or maybe a species in disguise much like her.

Interactions: AdrisNotHere AdrisNotHere {Winter} Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 {Finn}
Amethyst Lightwood

She heard the sound of hooves and she quickly drew her hand up to her stone. It looked like Pyrite had the same idea as her and nodded. She quickly closed her eyes and her large feathery white wings disappeared. She winced and let go of her stone and opened her eyes. Pyrite was starting to walk to the group of people and wait.

She crossed her arms and kept her gaze on the ground. She didnt want to speak to people. After what happened last year she would be glad to stay in the shadows with her brother. She scouted out who seemed the most talkative so she could stay away from them. She spotted a small group of people a little ways away and noted not to go up there right now.

Pyrite turned to her and smiled. "Your aloud to make friends ya'know?" He said and Amethyst shook her head violently. He just shrugged and adjusted his bag over his shoulder. Amethyst couldnt risk anything right now. She couldnt have a repeat of last times events.

Artemis Hunt

She scanned the people noting who might be more dangerous than others. She quickly snorted and turned to look back at Fae. "I think you would have been fine here alone, no one seems all that dangerous." She said and Fae glared.

"Obviously I did not just bring you here as a guard! Your pretty much my sister!" She said and tucked her head on Artemis' shoulder. She was still wet and Artemis stepped back.

"Your getting me soaking wet!" Artemis laughed and spotted a boy with a notepad. Fae noticed her looking over at them and skipped over to him. Artemis let out a sigh and followed. She stood a good half head above Fae and her body posture became more ridged as she crossed her arms.

Fae Cove

"Hello!" She said and smiled at the boy who now had a girl near him. She quickly smiled and waved at her. Fae brushed her wet red locks back over her shoulder.

"Im Fae and this is A-" She looked back at Artemis and she quickly shook her head. "-Hunter. This is Hunter!" She smiled and tilted her head at the two. One appeared to be part.. wolf?. A word flashed in her head, Neko. That make mroe sense when she thought about it.

She other one looked pretty normal but she knew everyone here was anything but. She assumed he was just a human with powers or maybe a species in disguise much like her.
Finn
finn turned his head to see more people and he immediately regretted trying to socialize,"if you may excuse me" he said to them as he turned and tried to walk off from the people who had been about to introduce themselves, finn thought thought to much people, he hoped no one would have stopped him from walking off from them.

Winter
Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (Finn) Cello. Cello. (Fae and Artemis)​
Winter watched as a boy walked up to her and asked what her name was. She opened her mouth to respond when two more people walked up to them. The girl that walked up to them and waved at her she waved back and said "I'm Winter, it's nice to meet you, What are your names?" She was still a little nervous but she was getting used to all of the sounds and people.

Interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 {Finn} AdrisNotHere AdrisNotHere {Winter}
Artemis Hunt

She watched the boy as he tried to leave and growled. She was quickly moving and was in front of him. For being her height and having her appearance she never stopped surprising people with how fast she really was. "No you may not be." She said coldly and crossed her arms. Fae let out a audible sigh but Artemis didnt turn to look at her.

"If someone introduces themselves it is upon curtsy you do as well." She glared through her blood splotched mask. She noticed the boy was a couple inches taller than her. Good the taller or more muscular someone is the slower them have for reaction time. She took note of that.

Fae Cove

She sighed when she saw Artemis moving in front of the boy. She knew this wasnt going to end well. She turned back to the girl and grinned. "Quite sorry if she ever comes across as rude!" She said and jabbed her hand to point at Artemis.

"Oh Im Fae and that is Hunter!" She said to the girl, who was named Winter. She liked that name. She was also careful not to mention Artemis' real name as it was one of her requests when she agreed to come with Fae.

Finn
Finn felt the girl touched him and went into panic mode, he quickly pushed her hand off of his body and turned slowly to the three girls,"Hey my names finn and thats all!" he said quickly before turning and trying to walk off, there was a lot happening for him right now, this is why he liked being alone and just needed one freind for a whole year straight.

Cello. Cello. (Fae and Artemis) Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (Finn)

Winter
Winter watched as Finn walked away and thought to herself, maybe he doesn't like big crowds like me. She then turned her attention back Fae and Artemis just as the carriage pulled up she asked both of them "Would you like to sit together on the ride to school?"

interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 {Finn} AdrisNotHere AdrisNotHere {Winter}
Artemis Hunt

She growled slightly and turned away from the boy. As he started walking again, she stuck her foot out and tripped him. She didnt say anything but walked back to Faes side. She looked at the girl and smiled through her mask. Fae looked up at her and Artemis just laughed as a thought appeared in her head.

"Behave while we are here!" She thought quickly as the thought seemed to fade. She looked down at Fae and nodded slightly.

'Sure." She said to the girl and Fae nodded excitedly.

Finn
As he fell to the ground he started to bleed a little on his nose from the gravel he had fell on, he thought what she had said;'do you want to sit togther in the carriage?' he thought;*oh god i have to get with more people oh dear god help me-* he standed up and his nose was bleeding he actually stayed because of Artemis ordering him to do so, of him. he didn't want to meet more people.

The horses trotted down the path and once the stop came into view, the middle rider pulled on his horse and the other's reins hard to stop them before they passed. The other two riders didn't appreciate the action but had to remind themselves that they had to also set an example for the students as much as the principal did. The middle rider jumped down and bowed, "Hello students! My name is Jewel, I assume that you all are here for Coral Coast Academy, yes?" Her voice had been raspy with a small Irish accent but it was clear she was trying to mask it so the students could better understand her.

"Here is how this is going to work, I will call names and as I go down the list you are to enter the carriage! Once everyone is accounted for and ready we will then head off. The ride will take about thirty minutes to an hour so be sure your sitting with someone you can tolerate for that long! Once we arrive at the school you will then be directed into the auditorium where you will meet the headmaster, any questions?"

Cello. Cello. (Artemis) Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (Finn)

Winter
Winter gasped when she saw Finn fall to the ground. She was about to say something when someone hopped off the carriage and gave directions of what was going to happen.

Fang- w o a h
Interactions Firelie Firelie (Lillian) Gao Gao (Emery/Gigi) Spencypoo Spencypoo (Carriage dudes)

“Seeing... eye... boy?... Huh... Alright!” He seemed to need and process the situation a bit before answering, his brain was working so he supposed Lillian could see through him- wich sounds weird, yes, but Fang was more than happy to help. “...Can you not call me love boy?.. Its kinda weird..” Lmao it was.

Fang was super happy... until well, Emery was being mean again.
“H-Huh?- N-No! Im not a dog!, And I don’t have fleas! W-W-Why did you even ask that?-“ Fang was confused, and angry, he seriously wanted to just go ahead and use this stranger’s nerves as glasses . Yeah. You heard me.

He had a very ’im about to cry, please stop’ face, but that was just his puppy face casually overreacting. He quickly fixed his face with just a simple wipe of his eyes... Maybe he was crying?... Who knew. His face seemed to quickly change when he heard the carriage.

“please do not sit next to me random ghost guy please don’ sit next to me” He was genuinely scared of Emery, his mind was fully distracted when he heard the carriage actually come! “H-Huh?- Oh- Yeah- CCFA was it?-“ He was... A bit scared about horses, he’s seen enough movies to believe if you even touch those things you get kicked.

Cello. Cello. (Artemis) Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (Finn)

Winter
Winter gasped when she saw Finn fall to the ground. She was about to say something when someone hopped off the carriage and gave directions of what was going to happen.
Finn
Finn was right by winter driving his nails into his skin, he was extremmly nervous and not ready, he thought he was going to have a panic attack in a matter of seconds, too much was happening for him at the moment, too many people around him, he sweated a little on his face, he bit his tounge softly trying to calm himself down a little.

Interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo {Jewel} Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 {Finn} AdrisNotHere AdrisNotHere {Winter}
Amethyst and Pyrite Lightwood

They looked at each other then at the person from the carriage. She was speaking about the carriage and the ride, they nodded along. "Lets get this hell show started." Pyrite mumbled. Amethyst laughed and went to fly up when she realized her wings were tucked away. She ran her gloved hands over her black blouse before tucking them .

Artemis Hunt

She smirked when Finn fell. She was going to have a fun time with this kid. She turned to the lady and nodded slightly. "Well if we are here we obviously are going." She said trying to not sound rude though he kind of did. Fae turned to her and shifted her bag over her shoulder carefully and smiled.

Fae Cove

She turned and smiled at Artemis. She knew leaving the forest to go somewhere that actually taught her was a big change. She knew they both could handle it though. "Also nice to meet you Winter and Finn!" She said after forgetting to add that to the introductions earlier.

The rider looked over Finn and instantly went over, got down, and rested a hand on his shoulder as she looked at him in the time with a rather encouraging smile that was soft and kind. "Are you okay? Do you need me to anything- Or would you like to go in first?" She asked the boy genuinely concerned.
Interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (Finn)

Lillian
salem. salem. (Fang) Gao Gao (Emery/Gigi) Spencypoo Spencypoo (Dayana)
“Huh? Yeah, sure. I just didn’t know your name. Fang was it? Got it.” She commented briskly before wincing. Her hand went to her head, as if to cover a wound. She groaned in either pain or annoyance, it was hard to tell. It took her all of her will power to not curse to herself in the ancient tongue in front of the crowd, but she managed. “Damn. Lots of people. I guess it is a school after all.” She continued to mumble to herself as she moved off to go figure out where she had put her pills. “Nice to meet you all, yadda yadda. I gotta go. This headache is killing me.” She rubbed her head with a slender hand, frowning as she approached the bench and felt around with her free hand.

She got a hold of the black bag as the carriage began coming down the road. She reached into the side pocket abd pulled out the orange pill bottle. She ejected a pair ofidwntical pills and tossed them in her mouth, swallowing quickly and sighing in relief.She them reached down over the bench and snapped up her bag, dlinging it around her shoulder. “Right then. Next few years of my life and all that...” she mumbled to nobody in particular, going back to twirling a lock of loose hair.

She could hear tons of commotion around her, but she paid it no mind. She moved around the side of the bench and sat down beside Dayana, not by choice, but simply because they were on the same bench. She crossed her arms across her chestand slouched slightly, tolling her head back so her face was pointed to the sky. “This is certainly going to be something...” she mumbled quietly to herself, crossing one leg over the other idly.

The carriage then arrived, and the driver gave the speech. Lillian raised her hand, then spoke without being called on. “Yeah. How long are we staying at coral whatcha call it? How many years?” She didn’t move as she spoke, behlyond rolling her head to look in their general direction.

Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (Finn)
Winter
Winter saw that Finn was on the verge of a panic attack, she had them herself when she got overwhelmed. She rushed over to Finn and said "Take deep breaths, and focus on something else." Winter also stared taking deep breaths trying to get Finn to do the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back