• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (FInn)
Winter​
Winter realized that she only got about four hours of sleep the night before and the lack of sleep was finally catching up to her and she yawned.

The ride to the school hadn't even begun yet and she was about to fall asleep. Welp, might as well try and stay awake until we start moving. She thought as her eyelids fluttered closed before she opened them again.
Finn
He boticed that she was kind of tired, he smiled lightly,"Tired?" He asked knowing the answer already.

Fang- how does one interact
Interactions (lol) Spencypoo Spencypoo (Anne)

Fang let out a sigh of relief at the news he wasn’t going to be slapped, that my friends, was a close one. “Anne... With an E? That’s pretty awesome! Usually ‘Annie’ is with an I!” He tried his best to compliment Anne, since he wasn’t slapped, he had to give the favor back.

Fang closely listened to Anne, thank g o d she wasn’t like Dayana, now he didn‘t have to be awkward again, woooo! “Huh?- You seriously think so? That was just what I was thinking! Well- my moms nicknamed me that, I don’t really know my real name, but Fang sounds cool, right?-“

The ’right‘ at the end was his insecurities hitting him again, yet he seemed very gleeful to finally meet Anne, he took a small sip from his coffee as he eventually stopped shaking, maybe this wasn’t going to be as a bad day as he thought, he just hoped nothing bad happened now.

Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (Finn)
Winter​
"Yeah," she responded after another yawn then said 'I think I only got like four hours of sleep last night, i packed last minute."
As she sat there her eyelids kept getting heavier.

Winter​
"Yeah," she responded after another yawn then said 'I think I only got like four hours of sleep last night, i packed last minute."
As she sat there her eyelids kept getting heavier.
He smiled at her again slightly blushing in his cheeck,"You look adorable when your tired-" he said as he looked out the carriage and saw the trees frowing again quickly.

Interactions: Gao Gao {Emery, Gigi, Grayson}
Amethyst Lightwood

When she heard a voice that sounded so familiar she turned slightly and looked up. It was Grayson. She felt her mind tumble through memories of the older school where she had met him. She stopped herself from gripping her head and yelling. This was not suppose to happen. She left because she didnt want anyone else to get hurt. She left without a god damn word.

She quickly cleared her thoughts and focused on Graysons face. "Hello Grayson." She signed and adjusted the gloves to cover her elbows. She looked at Pyrite who was starting to walk away. He knew he was not apart of that conversation so he left. He stood by a tree inspecting the branches.

She tucked her arms behind her back and twisted her foot in the grass. "Sorry I left so suddenly.. At Westview." She said quietly almost barely audible. She looked back up at Grayson and smiled. She then realized she forgot to give his book back. She quickly shifted her small bag over her shoulder and pulled out his book. It was still in nice condition and she had read it so many times over the past couple months. She had almost no other books.

"I forgot to give it back to you. It was a good book." She signed and held out the book gently. She didnt want this to be awkward. They were friends after all right? Even if she did leave?

Fae Cove

She blinked slightly and shook Emerys hand. "Nice to meet you!" She said and when a female appeared by her side she turned and smiled.

"Hell yea I want a cupcake!" She said and took one out of the box gently. It was one of the ones that had meat in them. She quickly ate it and practically melted from how good it was.

"That was super yummy and thanks!" She said when the female complimented her hair. She tucked her trident away and studied the female. She looked kind of like the male next to her. Dead but still seemingly alove. The word Ghoul flashed in her head and smiled.

She tapped her jaw for a second. "Silly me! Im Fae whats your name?" She asked the female.

Dominique
Dominique sighed and walked into the carriage, sitting away from everyone. She just wanted to sit by a window with the sun beaming and relax by herself right now, get to the school, do what she needs to do, then go to sleep and she wasn't going to let anything ruin that plan.

Anne
Interactions: salem. salem. (Fang)
Anne smiled, a bit relieved to see that he wasn't mad or upset, "Y-yeah, I was named after my older sister...She's... gone for a while but my mom says I just reminded her some much of her so- yeah." She felt as if she shared too much and lightly bit her tongue to stop herself in case she added some other info that he didn't ask for.

She had been a bit surprised when he told her he 'Didn't know his real name,' and raised a brow at the statement, interested in the reasoning behind it but of course, she didn't ask about it since she had already gotten lucky the first time with not getting yelled at.
"Yeah, your name is really cool though! Kinda badass if I'm honest." She agreed and then threw in her two cents on it casually and sat back in her seat, getting more comfortable but kept her eyes on Fang. "If you could pick your own actual name, what would it be?" She then asked trying to keep the conversation going.

Just wanted to divide the people lol
The rider smiled and looked back at her clipboard, quickly frowning. There were too many names on there for her to go through and even though it was protocol to go through them for 'attendance' and make sure only the students who were supposed to be there were at that stop, she would just have to give them the benefit of the doubt. "Unfortunately we don't have a whole lot of time to everyone just step into the carriage so we can get going!" Jewel then took her place in front of the carriage, grabbed the reins, and yelled back so she could be heard, "The last person in, please close the door behind you!"

Gigi and Emery- Interactions: Carriage gang im sorry i cannot be bothered tagging everyone
Emery made a quiet retching noise seeing the two now full out flirting in the corner. He was ready to climb out the carriage window and just walk to the school.

"Isn't young love beautiful?" Emery quietly, asked Fae in a snarky tone, eyeing the redheaded female. He had leaned in slightly to speak to her. "Maybe that will be me and you one day. Wouldn't that be nice?" Emery was just messing with her, he'd probably rather die than get involved in romance again. Die a second time, that is. He smiled, before pulling back and sparing a gaze towards the window. Looked like they were about to go.

Gigi was happy Fae took a muffin, finally handing one out to Emery before resting back in her seat and taking one for herself. A meat one. She was feeling a bit peckish from all this socializing. Fae was nice. Gigi liked Fae. At this rate Gigi was going to like all of the students.

"Gigi-" She was muffled, and paused to swallow a mouthful of mincemeat, before trying again. Humans ate muffins all the time, so she wasn't shy about eating this around everyone. She took another hungry bite of the muffin, before speaking to Fae again. "Gigi Rae Taylor, I'm an Aquarius."

- - -

Grayson- Interactions: Cello. Cello. (Amethyst)
Grayson could tell the difference, his reading of the ASL going a lot more smoother than last time they had interacted. Studying that sign language book did have it's benefits. But the energy between the two felt off, tense, cold. The ice was not broken. This felt like they were business associates, rather than a friend. Grayson tried to brush it off as he was just tired, but he felt unsettled. Maybe he shouldn't have came over to say hello.

He simply stared at her, expression dull as she apologized to him. It was strange hearing her speak again, very quietly, but it was something. He had all but forgotten what her voice sounded like. "I'm sure you had your reasons." Grayson said with a respectful nod. His words were planned and spoken carefully, tiptoeing, it seemed. Everything he said had to be proper, politer, stricter, perfect. He had reined in any mistakes.

Grayson watched her rustle inside her bag for something, staring down at the book he had all but forgotten. For a moment it threw him off guard. He was somewhat grateful. He had bought a new copy of it, but he didn't tell her that. "Thank-you." He gently took it and tucked the book under his arm.

"Why d-" He was stopped short hearing the woman from the carriage call for everybody else, turning slightly to gaze towards it. He paused, glancing back to Amethyst. He had been dreading this moment, perhaps more than saying hi to the female : Sitting in a carriage full of people. He wasn't good at people. He hoped he could just sit in silence, but Gigi was in there and she never shut up.

He made a polite, 'after you' motion before following and entering the carriage with all the other students.

Lillian
Lillian frowned as the rider just called for all the other students to just pile in. Sure, for others it was no big deal, but Lillian was blind. She didn’t even know where the door was. Mumbling angrily to herself, she cautiously stepped forward with a hand out until she made contact, letting her hand glide across the carriage until it found the door.

“Go on blind girl, hop on in...” she mumbled angrily as she tried to step into the carriage, slamming her foot into the elevated step of it. She was wearing BIG BOOTS so she was unbothered, but she was PISSED. “Destiny he says. Have to be here he says...” she continues to mumble, marching up the steps and of course stumbling on the last one, since she still cant see shit. With a frown pn her face and a brisk pace down the aisle of seats until she sighed and called out. “An empty seat! I need an empty seat. I don’t want to sit on someones lap so please someone just offer me a seat.” She called in a very annoyed voice, already done with all this.

Fang- pog.
Interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo (Anne)

Fang took a small sip of his coffee and smiled back. “Someone named after their sibling?.. Man, that’s awesome! I bet it’s like.. some philosophy thing were your sibling’s goods pass through you!- I mean thats what my moms have told me.. Maybe I have a sibling I don’t know about!“ Fang seemed excited about the topic.

“Well, I never thought of it being that cool, a four lettered name isn’t very special- but I guess Fang does sound... bad...ass?” OH MY GOD GUYS FANG SAID A BAD WORD WEE WOO WEE WOO He gave a confused smile as he chuckled lightly, still a bit confused.

Fang’s eyes seemed to lit up at Anne’s question, it was t h i n k i n g t i m e. “Well, I always wanted a catchy name, something that’s memorable like.. uh.. Akasuki! It sounds cool, doesn’t it?” It was the first name that came to mind that sounded reasonable.

Winter​
Winter had never really been complemented so much in one day so when Finn called her adorable it made her heart skip a beat.
"Thanks?' she said. It was supposed to come out as a statement but it ended up sounding like a question. She yawned again and felt like she was going to pass out any minute.

Winter​
Winter had never really been complemented so much in one day so when Finn called her adorable it made her heart skip a beat.
"Thanks?' she said. It was supposed to come out as a statement but it ended up sounding like a question. She yawned again and felt like she was going to pass out any minute.
Finn turned his head and saw winter he frowned a little and scooted away from her, trying to guve her some space to sleep at, his legs were msuehd into the door and so was his entire body. He continued staring into the woods.

Interactions: Gao Gao {Emery, Gigi, and Grayson}
Amethyst Lightwood

She could feel the energy off. She wasnt to happy about it but she was careful to not let her smile slip. No one can know with the way Pyrite reacted she was worried others might act like that as well. The snake venom made her stronger and not just power wise. She was stronger physically. She nodded to Grayson and was about to say something before she heard the lady. She smiled up at Grayson and promised to herself, no matter what she would be friends with at least him again.

She started walking to the carriage and carefully climbed inside. Her amethyst stone swaying on its chain. She sat down near the corner, away from everyone else. She shifted her bag and grabbed out her blade. It was a delicate thing but has survived many years of training. She quickly clipped it to her camo pants and felt herself relax a little bit.

She watched Grayson enter and patted the seat next to her still smiling. She glanced at all the other students before Pyrite tumbled through the door after Grayson.

Pyrite Lightwood

He watched his sister and the male carefully. They knew each other but from where? He wasnt a Angli but then again maybe they met at Amethysts last school. He did dwell on it for to long before he got called to enter the carriage. His golden eyes shimmered as he gazed around the carriage. He quickly sat down and tucked his head on his arms.

Fae Cove

When Emery leaned down and whispered something in her ear she snorted. "Love is a wretched thing. And no we will not. Ever." She whispered back in his ear before sitting normal again. She was grinning at the girl named Gigi.

She seemed cool plus had good food. Its been awhile since she had good food. "Nice to meet you Gigi! Wanna be friends?" She asked and raised a eyebrow.

Artemis Hunt

She was just standing outside and inspecting her bow. The obsidian gleamed as she held it to the sun. She snorted as her name was called. She adjusted her mask and quickly stepped up to the carriage.

She looked around before spotting Fae with two people. A male and female. She quickly walked over to them and sat down on the ground. She didnt want to sit on the fancy seats though it was a nice ride.

She stared at the two people through her blood ridden mask and smiled. "Hello im Hunter." She said with a stiff voice. She wasnt trying to be rude though she was used to it. It seemed like Fae made friends so she wanted to at least try to be nice.

Winter​
Winter noticed that Finn scooted away and she frowned a little. After a few minutes she decided that she would take a short nap. She rested her head against the back of the seat and closed her eyes.

Winter​
Winter noticed that Finn scooted away and she frowned a little. After a few minutes she decided that she would take a short nap. She rested her head against the back of the seat and closed her eyes.
Finn turned his head and saw that winter was sleeping, he scooted a little close towards her so she didnt have to lay on the seat if she didnt want to, his heart was confused a lot but not as this much.

Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12
Winter​
Winter mumbled something in her sleep, then the carriage hit a bump and her head fell onto Finn's shoulder.

Emery and Gigi- Interacting: Carriage gang
Emery smiled at Fae's response, dismissing it with a shake of his head. "So you're just going to act hard to get. I see how it is." He had no serious interest in the female, but Gigi seemed overjoyed with Fae.

When Fae asked Gigi if she wanted to be friends, she almost threw a bear hug onto the girl. "YES." She said loudly, wiping her hands clean on her shirt before she picked up both Fae's hands. "I could braid your hair! And we can have sleepovers!" The female ghoul was almost bouncing on the spot. This was the first person to ask directly if she wanted to be friends and her brain was going haywire.

Emery watched the pigtails girl enter the carriage, and thought about offering his lap as a joke. He wasn't sure how well morally that would go down, with him taking advantage of a blind person. He smiled to himself at the thought. Plus Gigi was right there, and he had only just gotten a meat muffin which he was picking apart piece by piece.

Another female entered the carriage, one with a mask and sat on the floor right next to them. Both Emery and Gigi recognized her from being around Fae. They were a pair.

"You've got sauce on your mask," Gigi commented full of glee, sauce being her family's special code word for blood. Without caution she wiped some with a finger and stuck it into her mouth. She made a 'mmm' sound. "That's delicious, who's is that? I'm Gigi!" She outstretched her other hand to the girl in the mask for a handshake.

"It's nice that your pet is well mannered." Emery suddenly commented to Fae, speaking rather loudly about Artemis seated on the floor. His eyes narrowed and his smile turned sly.

Gigi's mouth dropped w i d e open hearing it, leaning forwards to shoot a glare over Fae at the blonde male.

"Emery!" She seethed, ready to climb over her new friend and strangle him.

- - -

Grayson- Interactions: @Firelle (Lillian) + Cello. Cello. (Amethyst)
Grayson sat down next to Amethyst . He already hated this. He could see Gigi nearby and shuddered. She was speaking to two other females and a tall male, who Grayson had noticed was sparing glances at him and Amethyst. Grayson didn't like him. He could tell already the blonde was brash. Improper. Probably poor upbringing. Grayson hoped his frown got the point across to the other male.

One girl had the right idea having a nap on the carriage, and Grayson would be inclined to do the same if he wasn't so uncomfortable around these people. With the weight off his ankle he could feel the pain subsiding, much more comfortable now that he was seated. Despite how tense it was between him and Amethyst, he was glad he knew at least one person here. He crossed his arms, somewhat protectively and looked out the window.

When a blind girl, asked for a free seat and no one appeared to be helping her, he spared a glance around the other people. He didn't want to be the one to have to speak so publicly, but he also didn't want to watch the girl fumble around. It looked pitiful to him and he couldn't help but feel bad seeing it.

"There's a seat over here, next to me if you want it." Grayson spoke calmly, watching the blind girl to see if she'd take it/land in the correct seat.

Winter​
Winter mumbled something in her sleep, then the carriage hit a bump and her head fell onto Finn's shoulder.
Finn
as she fell onto his shoulder finn jumped a little and turned redder than before about blushing from 40-50% he heard her mumble and was curious, he stayed still as a brick trying not to move at all, blushing a little bit.

Interactions: Gao Gao {Grayson, Emery and Gigi}
Fae Cove

She ignored Emerys comment and smiled at the girl. "Yes we could!" She said as she watched Artemis enter and let out a little sound of glee. When she saw Artemis introduce herself she smiled brighter. She knew she was attempting to for her. When Emery called Artemis a pet she was tempted to smack him but she could see Artemis getting angry.

Things never ended well when she got angry. She looked around the carriage real quick before she watched Artemis leap for Emerys throat. She didnt do anything and just sighed. "Im sorry about her-" She whispered to Gigi with a giggle.

Artemis Hunt

She looked at the people and nodded to them slightly. The female looked over excited and she knew she wasnt to much of a threat. When she asked whos blood was on her, she frowned slightly. "No clue. They attacked Fae." She shrugged and shook the girls hand. When she heard Emery's comment she was up in a flash and her hand on his throat, slamming his head back on the bench.

"What did you fucking say?" She hissed and gripped her fingernails into the soft part of his flesh. She had fury in her eyes. She was never seen as a pet or anything lower than a human. Though she hardly considered herself human but more of a part of the wild. But NEVER a god damn pet.

Amethyst Lightwood

She felt a spike of jealous when he invited the girl over. She winced internally at the thought of that. Why was she getting jealous? Theres no reason to. She cant be jealous. Against the rules.

In her mind memories flashed through them and she shrunk back on the chair slightly. She didnt want to remember those things. She held her gloved hand to her head tenderly and signed a small symbol on it. The bad memories quickly faded with a flash of light and let let out a small sigh. She dropped her hands and didnt even bother to look at her arms.

She traced one of her fingers on the Amethyst stone, tempting to release her wings as they were starting to ache within her. She looked out the window and smiled softly. She missed being able to fly up in the clouds. Hell today was the first day she was able to leave her house in months. She turned to Grayson and smiled. "How have you been?" She signed wanting to break some of the ice.

Winter​
Winter woke up and she realized that her head was on Finn's shoulder she blushed, sat up and looked away from Finn until she was sure that she stopped blushing. She brought her hands up to her eyes and rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

Winter​
Winter woke up and she realized that her head was on Finn's shoulder she blushed, sat up and looked away from Finn until she was sure that she stopped blushing. She brought her hands up to her eyes and rubbed the sleep from her eyes.
Finn
He turned his head and saw her waking up he looked away blushing and slowly took a peek at her looking out the window quickly he didnt know what to say at the moment,"H-how was your sleep?" he asked her curiously.

Thrun Mukrun
Thrun steadied his breathing as he ran. Oh, oooh he was late for the carriage, very late. He cursed these human cities, so big and full of distractions! He huffed as he saw the carriage in the distance, seeing the rider ushering on the last of the students. The orcish man's hair trailed behind him as he ran, and he made quite the leap for the stairs and the door, grabbing onto the side handle and planting his foot on the stairs after lunging forwards with a reluctant sigh of relief. "Sorry! Sorry! I got some bad directions to the stop!" He wasn't convinced it wasn't on purpose. He was an Orc afterall, and they had a stigma about them. Likely the people he'd asked for directions when his GPS all but failed him were purposefully leading him astray. He just, gave a sheepish, apologetic grin to the rider before fully boarding the carriage. Finding it all the way full as he pulled his backpack up tighter.

He was well dressed for the occasion, white shirt, black overcoat with dress pants and shoes, very well dressed. He wanted to put up a good appearance. No doubt, he was getting quite a few gazes being he practically projectile-launched himself into the doorway fearing the blasted carriage was going to take off without him. Who still used carriages these day anyway? Weren't there busses now and stuff? He slowly put away his mobile phone he's been using to fruitlessly help guide what way he was going, maintaining his sheepish tusked grin.
"Sooo uhh... A-Am I the last one? Should... Should I just, get this?" He jabbed a thumb back to the door, awkwardly.

Spirits help him he'd been here two seconds and this was already a nightmare.

Lillian
Gao Gao (Greyson) Cello. Cello. (Amethyst)​
Lillian let out a sigh of relief as someone finally offered her a seat. She memorized the location of the voice and walked over, sitting down. "Finally. How humiliating." The girl grumbled angrily as she sat down and slipped her bag from her shoulders. She set it at her feet, then grumbled nonsense to herself to a moment. After taking some time to collect her thoughts, she sat back against the seat and relaxed a little. "Now isn't this just fantastic." She commented with ironic cheeriness. "So many lovely people in this carriage." She hummed as she pulled out her pill bottle and shook a couple of pills into her hand. "So." She started, shoving the pills in her mouth then swallowing. "Whats your name, Mister guy who is actually willing to offer someone a seat?" She smiled once more at greyson, this time much less ironic and much more thankful and friendly. "Thanks for that, by the way. Its hectic in here. Not having to stand in the aisle awkwardly makes it much more bearable." She popped her pill bottle back in the bag in her feet then tilted her head upward, as if staring at the ceiling of the carriage.

She didn't even acknowledge the presence of the person in the other seat, mostly because she didn't know she was there, and she most certainly didn't realize she was making conversation with Greyson, considering she was using sign language.

Winter​
Winter nodded her head as she looked through one of her two bags to find a snack. Once she found what she was looking for, which happened to be M&M's, she put some in her mouth and sat there quietly trying to not overthink what was going to happen when they got to the school.

AdrisNotHere AdrisNotHere
Finn
He would nod as he crossed his arms, he looked at winter and looked away bitting his lip, he looked out the carriage and scooted away from winter thinking she didnt want to be by him, he smushed himself again into the door.

Winter​
Winter noticed that Finn scooted away from her and she thought to herself Does he not want to be by me? After a few minutes of just sitting there she tapped Finn on the arm.
"Want some M&M's?" She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back