• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Grayson- Cello. Cello. (Amethyst)
"Just fine, thank-you." His response was stiff, tense at the mention of his possession. Grayson still hadn't said a thing about it, no sign of bringing it up or explaining a thing. If he even remembered it, that is. He hadn't really confirmed or denied a thing. Not a talkative mood today, it seemed.

His gaze followed Amethyst's, who was glaring towards Lapis. Grayson noticed that, but didn't say a thing for now. Assuring himself whatever the glare was about, was not his business.

Amethyst then asked if he wanted to sit, and he looked down to the table. Hesitant. Grayson was just planning to slink to a different table, find an empty one and fade into the background hopefully unnoticed until he could leave. But being alone did bring attention.

Grayson sighed quietly, and decided to sit with her.

'I assume that is Lapis' Grayson now signed to Amethyst, not wanting to verbally speak about the guy and get his attention, but not particularly knowing what else to talk about. Sitting in silence was awkward, so his attempt at conversation was big wing guy.

Lillian
Gao Gao (gigi)​
The bag Lillian carried a different type of useless shit. Empty bottles, snow globes, jars with mystery substances, starlight, pills, and now Gigis phone as she popped it in there next to Starlight. She snatched her pills from her bag, seeing as she was already accessing it, and popped open the lid, shaking a couple into the palm of her hand and popping it in her mouth. She re-capped the bottle and tossed it back into the bag, zipping it up and heading for the door. "Right then, lets go." She opened the door and stepped out, subconsciously reaching a hand back to feel the braid Gigi gave her. Lillian quite enjoyed braids, so far. Maybe she could have Gigi help her out more. "Breakfast? I dunno, eggs maybe?" She shrugged, stopping outside the door and turning to Gigi.

"Fhalma roughly translates to... friend. Though a lot of the meaning is lost in translation. Anyways, I will be losing my connection with O' Throdig Ehye soon, once we reach that point, we need you to guide us, kay? We can hold hands or whatever you want, as long as were getting places without running into poorly placed furniture."

Lillian spun around on the heel of her boot and walked off in what she was hoping the cafeteria. She could hear more people in that direction, anyways. Lillian simply assumed Gigi was following, and decided to make conversation. "By the way Gigi, remember, Throdog Ehye is a secret, okay? We are just some poor goth lookin' blind girl, alright? Remember that." Lillian chided, hoping that would get the idea through to Gigi.

Dayana & Dominique
Interactions: Cello. Cello. (Artemis) Gao Gao (Emery)
Dayana's eyes widened once her back hit the floor but got up the second she fell, keeping her guard up when she noticed the bag wasn't in her hand anymore and the monster...demon...thing took it "See, now I'm curious on what that was anyway." She sighed and took a cover off a bed then threw it over Emery, not wanting to see him eat the raw meat that was in the bag. She couldn't help but feel bad for her sister as she realized that this was just a mistake for Artemis to be here but Dominique was assigned to this room with this....Thing. She turned to Emery who had been covered with the blanket and sighed as she turned to walk out the room, now sure that Dominique could take care of whatever else there was to fix. Dayana made her way to the lunchroom and sat in a random place but she made sure that it was far from Anne. She could recall hearing whimpering from her dorm room as if she had strangled a puppy, and seeing how calm the girl was, Dayana could tell that the source of the sound was something she did. Then again- She inhaled sharply, Greyson must have overstepped....

Dominique observed her wound for a moment and slowly nodded as her hands started to glow a faint green and the same 'aura' swiftly made its way under the bandages and into the wound. "Hold still...This... just might hurt" She closed her eyes as she guided the swift movements of her own magic around the damaged tissue that had only been worsened by Emery's attempt at a snack but soon enough it slips right back out and swirled around er torso until a new and clean bandage was wrapped around her. "There you go! I recommend not training or....Just being around Emery...It seems he's quite dangerous to do damage like this in only a few minutes."

Interactions: Gao Gao {Grayson} Spencypoo Spencypoo {Dayana and Dominque}
Amethyst Lightwood

She smiled at his respond though she could feel it was stiff. She shook it off and looked at him when he sat down still smiling. "Yea it is. How could you tell?" She signed bitterly. She glanced back over at Lapis before looking back at Grayson. "Also sorry if he was bugging you. Hes a bitch sometimes." She signed with a laugh. What she spoke was true. Lapis could be a bitch and he liked flirting so she wouldnt be surprised if he tried to flirt with Grayson.

Though she hoped he didnt. She shifted in her seat and looked up at the food area. Her stomach growled loudly and she chided herself for it. She needed to eat more though she has been to worried about eating the past couple days. Sometimes she wondered how she was still alive. She signed a quickly symbol against her forehead and the grumbling stopped for now. She smiled back at Grayson. "What classes and clubs did you sign up for?" She signed and raised a eyebrow.

She was struggling with topics here as it felt more awkward between them. She flicked her wings and they almost whacked a student who was walking by. "OH SHIT- Im sorry!" She said as she stumbled over her seat to face them, tripping in the process and flying over the seats. She let out a string of curse words and she sat up from the ground. The student looked at her with a werid face before walking off quickly.

She climbed back up into her seat and gripped her stone within her hand. The wings retreated and she winced and released the stone.

Artemis Hunt

She watched the girl cover Emery and she laughed. It sent a shock wave through her side and she watched the girl leave. She sighed in relief when the girl healed her and her eyes held a grateful look. "Thank you." She said and her voice was hoarse. She sat up against the wall and shot a glance at Emery. "Ill be fine plus you have to live with him. I am also dangerous but he took he by surprise." She said. She hated to admit that she out of all people were taken by surprise.

She smiled at the girl which looked weird on her face and a rare sight to see from Artemis. She slowly started to stand up, resting her weight on her legs and arms which were clung to the walls. She held out a hand for Dominque to get up. 'We need to get to breakfast plus I have a damn Bitch Buck to hunt down again." She snorted and rested her arms behind her head. She slipped her mask on quickly, now hiding the bottom half of her face.

'He's not your brother.' Grayson signed, 'But it was more of an estimated guess.' The male thought about adding, 'Yes he is a bitch he put his grubby little hands on me', but decided against it. Lowering his hand to the table.

"All classes." Grayson now spoke again. He would have to allocate things into his schedule to fit in time for all of it. Some classes he would even have to study off-timetable in his own time. Not a lot of teacher guidance. "Student council, Art History and Photography." Were the clubs he had currently signed up for "But I might join more." The list didn't seem long enough for him, then again taking every other class would probably keep him dangerously busy. He flinched as she flicked her wings and almost knocked someone over, watching her scramble onto the floor in her panic to apologize. He blinked, watching quietly, yet muttered a quiet, "Clumsy." Under his breath.

He had now leaned an elbow on the table and propped his head on his hand, closing his eyes peacefully. Bad manners from someone like Grayson, but he hadn't seemed to notice his behaviour. His spine hurt so he wasn't going to bother with the good posture today. He could not be bothered right now. Grayson went silent for quite a long time, looked like he had fallen asleep before he spoke suddenly.

"You've joined quite a few clubs, haven't you Thia?" Not sure why he would know that, unless he went through sign up papers or something. "Four, was it? Impressive." Which Grayson did not have access to nor did he care about. His eyes remained closed, resting as he calmly spoke the next frightful sentence. "They're going find you." A very chilling thing to threaten, especially after Lapis' panic when speaking to Amethyst last night about something.

And then as sudden and as creepy as that had been, Grayson's eyes were open again, gazing at something on the table with dull interest and talking about normal things again. "Not sure if I'll like Photography, but I need art clubs to balance my subjects." He closed his eyes again, tired, shifting with slight discomfort. "I need diversity in my qualifications."

- - -
Emery- Cello. Cello. (Artemis) + Spencypoo Spencypoo (Dominique + Dayana)
Sounds of pulling and chewing of muscle as Emery’s teeth tore the meat apart. Still gazing directly at Artemis. Eyes dilated, feral. Animalistic even. Blood was around his mouth again, running down his lips and chin. Not as much as yesterday’s feast since the meat had settled and somewhat drained overnight, but still a lot. But he did not move from the corner, remained seated watching on silently as he ate. Unsettling to say the least. He didn’t react to Hunter speaking to him, far more focused on the eating and looking at her rather than anything else. Nor did the ghoul react when a sheet was thrown on top of him by Dayana. He had gone completely harmless again, content with eating his food underneath it for now. Like a weird spooky blanket ghost in the corner.

Once he finished one chunk of meat, his hand reached under the blanket and into the bag for another, tearing the wrapping straight off and sinking his teeth into it. The last of the meat from the bag of doe. He had eaten majority of it himself, little help from Artemis, in under 10 hours.

The blanket shifted slightly, Emery's head poking out and staring up at the two females in the room. He blinked, that same docile gaze full of lying innocence. He sniffed, mumbled something and then pulled the sheet back over his head, clearly deciding they weren't worth more than what he was already eating.

- - -
Gigi- Firelie Firelie (Lillian)
"Don't you worry about that, friend," Gigi hurried after the confidently walking Lillian, little tote of junk clanking at her side. She was grinning wildly, ecstatic over the translation of 'Fhalma'. She liked the word. She loved the word. Maybe a new favourite word. This academy was going great, Gigi was collecting an arsenal of buddies. Fae, Thrun, and Lillian so far. And Emery but she wasn't sure if that counted since they knew each other before the school.

She hooked her arm through Lillian's, quite happy to just guide the girl around. Or just pull her wherever she needed to go. "I will fight anyone." By fight it meant screaming "Blind girl make way!!" to clear their path through a hallway. Very direct. Efficient for two short girls. Most people did make a way for them.

"Oh yes, yes.." Gigi had forgotten about being secretive. That was the whole point. "Top secret." She whispered, nodding of her head and a smile. "I won't say a thing." Gigi would probably say a thing. Maybe several things. Gigi was the last person to trust with anything secretive. It seemed most people were heading this direction, assumedly to the cafeteria. Nice to see everyone dragging themselves out of bed and out of their rooms. Her pink eyes slithered along who was there, curious. Very curious about who was not where they should've been.

She could smell blood, but did her best to ignore it and ramble to distract herself. She hoped nobody was hurt. "What's your favourite food?" A common question for Gigi to ask people. She was hungry, and she loved to talk about food anyway. She couldn't wait for breakfast. "I love venison sausages."

Lillian
Gao Gao (Gigi)​
Lillian snorted in amusement. "Amnesia, Gigi. I don't exactly remember my favorite food. All Ive had since waking up with no memories in a dingy hotel room is shitty hotel food. I ate it on my shitty bed. Exciting stuff." She remarked with heavy sarcasm. "I will be excited to try real food though. Venison is... the gamey stuff, yeah?" She put her free hand on her head, considering her other was occupied with Gigi. "Moose? Narwhal? I'm just throwing out words here, no clue what exactly venison is." She sighed and let her arm flop lazily to her side.

"Find us a table, I'll save our spot if you can pick up breakfast for the both of us? That cool? Cool. Get me whatever, I dont really care." She requested lazily, letting out a yawn. "I may be blind but I can still save us a seat. I am a fantastic paperweight." Lillian didn't really mind Gigi snuggling up to Lillian like she was. Especially if it meant having a free guide. She felt like she could trust Gigi... probably. Lillian did silently wish Gigi wouldn't make such a fuss about her condition. It was kind of embaressing, even if Lillian couldn't help her condition.

Interactions: Gao Gao {Grayson}
Amethyst Lightwood

She nodded about the brother part. Though he was alot like a brother and more so of one then Pyrite but she wouldnt tell that to her brothers face. She smiled when he mentioned he was taking all the classes. Seemed alot like him or well something he would do.

When she fell over and was back up again she caught a slight hearing of what he said. She wasnt all that clumsy but her wings made her even more. Back in the Angli Kingdom everyone watched out for wings so she assumed it would be like that here. She watched Grayson as he closed his eyes and slouched. She squinted slightly and crossed her arms. That was not something he normally did.

When he spoke again it startled her slightly and she looked back up at him. "How did you know that?" She asked carefully. She gripped her stone in her hand and was playing with it when he mentioned something. She swore she was trying to get better. Why did people keep pushing her off the damn edge? Well she was going to respond like she was off the damn edge.

She slammed her hands on the table and her eyes alight with fury. "DONT YOU THINK I KNOW THEY GOING TO FIND ME? WHY DO YOU THINK I TRIED TO GET AWAY?" She shouted and ran her hands through her hair. The flower crown was knocked off previously due to her falling and from her outburst Lapis was now looking at her.

He already knew what was going to happen when they got here. Amethyst would have to go back- to return to hell and the awaiting torture. Maybe she could give in to the damn serum. It would make her life so much easier than the hell of waiting for her parents to find her. She didnt want any trouble for other students and she looked back down at Grayson. "My damn execution was planned the day I left. I would be fucking dead if I didnt leave. Though I guess ill die in the end anyway." She replied with a strangely calm manner.

She remembered the night before she left. That she found out she was going to die. One of the first executions in a long time but she didnt follow the rules and thats what happens. Non rule followers die. When Grayson swapped the topic back she closed her eyes and layed her head on the table. "Yea whatever. Photography will be fun and your hurt. Let me heal you its not like alot of people can." She said, wanting to stay off the topic of Angli.

Amethyst's hands slammed into the table and she shouted at him loudly. Any ounce of sleep in his system was gone in a snap in his panicked surprise, sitting up and flinching away from her. At first he thought she had slammed her hands down to wake him up, a pretty shitty move in his opinion. Yet that was not the case, and his annoyance twisted into something else. Fear.

'DONT YOU THINK I KNOW THEY GOING TO FIND ME? WHY DO YOU THINK I TRIED TO GET AWAY?'

He watched Amethyst shout, pure terror and confusion filling him as she screamed. Loudly in the cafeteria, a place filled with people. Usually he expected her to yell at him for something pointed he had said or done, but this was all from nowhere. He hadn't done anything bad, he thought. He shrunk, timid before the raging female and nervously inched away from her on the seat. Grayson's lips were parted in shock, watching Amethyst lose her mind at him for something he didn't know what. "Is this about photography?" He asked meekly, as if the Photography club was related to whatever the hell she was screeching about. He asked it quietly, as if scared even the mention of the club would send her off the rails again. Her outrage had made his head spun with confusion. Now she was talking about executions or something. His brows furrowed, jaw setting.

"Amethyst what the fuck." He muttered a rare curse from his lips, his expression of surprise now contorting into an annoyed scowl, regaining some footing of the situation. He stood from the table, glaring down at her. He didn't want Amethyst to heal him. Or touch him. Or yell at him in general. "What is wrong with you?" Domestics in the cafeteria, bright and early for everyone to watch and listen to. Goody. Grayson hadn't done anything wrong, in his eyes. Just spoke about classes. He was not aware of the creepy vague shit he had commented. He cast a look around the room, then back to the female who had laid her head down on the table, having suddenly calmed down and offered to help him.

"You're insane." He hissed, stepping away from the table to go sit somewhere else in the cafeteria. Somewhere he wont get yelled at for talking about diversity in his qualifications. Or spoken to in general. Everyone had been barbaric yesterday, now today as well. Not off to a great morning.

- - -
Gigi- Firelie Firelie (Lillian)
Gigi nodded, enthusiastic to speak about her passion and vast knowledge of meat. "Venison is deer. Not much risk to eating it, plus plenty of juicy nutritional advantages." Her tummy rumbled at the thought, "Best way to prepare is to rub with a tablespoon of vegetable oil, season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Then of course, you can like.. cook it! If you like it that way." Most humans cooked their meat. "It's a very lean cut, so you have to be careful not to overcook it. Makes it tough and chewy."

Gigi hadn't tried hotel food, so she only made a dumb nod to Lillian's sarcasm, not grasping it at all. "That does sound exciting. Eating in bed is a fun time. I only do it on my birthday." She directed them to a table, giving the top of it a nice pat with her hand. "This one is nice. Good energy." The table looked like all the others. "I'll be back, you sit right here and behave. Look after my bag it has snacks." She placed her tote next to Lillian's foot, before her horrid green googly-eyed fur shoes tapped away fast to get them breakfast.

Gigi completely STACKED this tray for Lillian. Lillian didn't have a favourite food. Gigi would make sure she found one. Eggs, bacon, porridge, oatmeal, some fruit, French toast, croissant with jam, stack of pancakes. Basically one of everything she could squeeze in. A buffet.

She'd have to make two trips, one for the food for Lillian, and another for her own tray of meat. Surprisingly Gigi managed to hold the absolute pile of food for Lillian quite carefully, placing it down on the table for her. "Bon Appetit!!" Gigi clapped, setting it before the girl. "I'll be back with my breakfast in just a moment, special diet, ya' know? You eat up now, big and strong."

Interactions: Gao Gao {Grayson}
Amethyst Lightwood

She watched him flinch away. Why was he scared of her? She did nothing wrong. Well not really. She needed to stop yelling- so she let out a deep breath. "No nothing is wrong with me. But something is wrong with you." She shot back. When he called her insane it slightly hurt because she didnt expect that from him out of all people. She clutched her hands together and glared at him.

"Your the one to talk "Mr Possessed Rich Ass Snob". Talk to me when you arent possessed." She hissed right back and stepped out of the seat. She sent a equal harsh blow back to him that he did to her. She walked quickly to the cafeteria doors and out into the hall. She could eat later or never. That was a good plan too it meant she didnt have to look at all the faces staring at her. She let her wings unfurl and she walked out a pair of doors. Not knowing where she was going nor did she care.

She started to hum something and closed her eyes as she walked. She ended up walking into a tree and she let out a mumble of curses. Why was she being so clumsy this morning? She was fine a bit ago why did she lose her shit? Is she going to keep blowing up on Grayson like that? She let questions fill her mind as she sat down under the tree. Her wings pooling out around her.

She burred her face in her hands and knees and tears leaked silently from her eyes. Everything that has happened in the past couple days tumbled out of her. She was shaking as she let the memories flood her head in place of the questions. So much shit has happened but the main thing she focused on was her fights with Grayson. It wasnt fair for her to take her anger out on him like that.

She would talk to Lapis about it later. He would understand right? She hoped he would though he had listened to her ramble on for the past couple months about Grayson or her problems. She wondered how he was doing with the girl he was talking to in the cafeteria. She lifted her head up from her hands and rubbed them. They were puffy as hell but she could hide them or say it was allergies.

She noticed some flowers next to her. Dandelions. Her favorite flowers for simple flower crowns. A small half smile dominated her face as she plucked them up and started to intertwine them together. She was feeling better already from her outburst. She would apologize to Grayson once again later that day. If he ever spoke to her again- As he did call her insane.

Dominique
Interactions: Gao Gao (Emery) Cello. Cello. (Artemis)
Dominique tilted her head to the side as she stood to her feet, "You don't have to worry about me, if he ever crosses the line I already know what to do for him to back off." She smiled as the ends of her hair caught fire for a few seconds as a small demonstration then it flickered back to its normal bold blonde color. Watching Artemis struggle, Dominique naturally had to help out and gently pulled her arm around her neck so she could lean her weight on Dominique instead, acting as support, that way her wound didn't hurt her as bad when she started to walk.

At the mention of food, she could only look back at Emery who had now been looking back at them and she felt... offended? She didn't know why but something about his sudden switch in behavior set off a small trigger in her.
"I agree but- What about him?" She looked between the two people. She didn't trust him alone in the dorm together, but then again she couldn't trust him around others. In a way, he reminded her of a pit bull on steroids if the dog also was bipolar which was already in itself, too much for her to handle let alone live with- Oh god, she was going to be dead before she even got the opportunity to graduate.

Ava & Grita
Interaction/Mention: Open
ec9bd829fcb04897e404a08b49dc2004.jpgsample-772e9f5db3815acfc758497db52f3301.jpg

"-and so I just had to start blasting eventually, they were trying to spin it as a holdup but there was no way I was falling for it."

"Mhm."

"So I mention the loot I nabbed from the last dungeon and make a show of tossing it. Right?"

"Indeed."

"Now see, this is the part where you really gotta risk sifting through their inventory if you do a holdup, because they were convinced I had thrown everything just because they couldn't see anything on my Avatar."

"Mhm."

"But the moment they go for my gear? Boom, holdout weaponry, you never skip the Inventory check."

This was the one-sided conversation that two relatively tall girls were having as they made their way to the cafeteria. The Shorter one casually explaining the details of a recent game she played to the taller one as they drew near their destination. These two were known as Ava and Grita, and had discovered they were roommates just the day prior. And after a day of establishing boundaries, the two were ready to begin the day with a hearty breakfast. Well, Grita was at least. She was itching to fill up after a long night of Gaming, having foregone eating dinner due to a series of matches that she absolutely needed to destroy. Though she wound up seizing victory that day, it had not come without a cost. The cost had been any hope for a sound slumber, as she'd been hungry through most of the night.

Back where she came from, she'd usually just take a dip in the nearest body of water and snack on whatever came her way, but she hadn't been too clear on whether she'd be allowed to do so in just any body of water near the academy. Neither had Ava for the matter, so she waited for breakfast. Already she was considering what selection the school had on offer, and whether they'd have it restricted based on what time it was. If she could walk out of there with her two bellies full of warm noodles and beef then she'd one hell of a happy Salmacian.

Of course, the expectations of her roommates diverged quite a bit. Ava didn't care much for any specific food or another, though she did have her preferences. All she cared about was gathering the proper proteins carbs and fibers necessary to fuel her efforts for the rest of the day. Yesterday had just been about getting acclimated to their new surroundings, today they'd actually get a better taste of what kind of curriculum would be thrown at them. Not everyone could so accurately calculate their intake of food, Ava's one eye turned to look at her Roommate. Even after hearing how her HUD worked, she was still somewhat puzzled by it. Could it really be classified as an ability? It sounded extremely useful to Ava, but the specifics of it kept giving her pause.

If Grita noticed the way Ava examined her, she didn't point it. Instead she entered the cafeteria and took in a deep breath through her nasal cavities.

"Hm, smell that?" she glanced back to Ava, who paused and took a whiff of the air before closing her eye.

"Recently cleaned tables, the scent of cooking not far off, numerous different students taking seats around us-"

"I'm talking about opportunity, get it?" Grita tilted her head to the side, her eye stalks tilting to the sides a bit as she smiled "You were stuck with me all day yesterday, so just think about who you could meet today."

"I have kept the thought in mind, yes." Ava shrugged as she strode inside.

Soon their meal acquisition was underway, and the two began making their way to the buffet. However, not too long into the trip Grita paused about hearing someone yell loudly nearby. She paused and glanced over to a white haired girl who was, how she'd say, a bit agitated to say the least. She watched the two of them for a while before Ava turned back upon realizing she'd stopped. It was only after she called out to her that Grita realized she'd been staring and joined Ava.

"Looks like they've got quite the lineup." she noted upon approaching the vast buffet spread out before them "Hey, wanna trade recommendations?"

Ava looked from the food to her for a second before closing her eye and nodding, "Don't overeat, it'll just make you heavier during physical activities."

Grita's eye stalks went straight at that as she clacked her pincers together, "Oh, try some of that soup they have over there. I think I've had it before and its really good as a side."

Ava nodded before wordlessly walking off to grab some plates for them to use.

Gigi + Emery - Cello. Cello. (Hunter) + Spencypoo Spencypoo (Dominique)

Gigi noticed no Emery yet, looking nervously around the room. He wasn't a big morning guy, but it's not like he slept in either. Ghouls didn't really sleep. He wouldn't be busy doing anything else, she knew that. So why was he not here? Emery was always hungry. Insatiable.

She smiled trying to focus on the main chef as they explained the food situation for the ghouls, sounded good to her. They put aside some of the uncooked meats just for them, bacon strips, some chicken. Not bad. She put together a plate, adding some little human foods around it so it didn't look weird. She was shy about eating meat around people. Gigi set her plate down next to Lillian, unfocused as she mumbled a quiet "Bathroom, be right back!" And hurried out of the cafeteria. She just wanted to check, chances are Emery was just bathing in the sun, lost track of time. But she had smelled the blood in the hallway earlier and it settled a feeling of discomfort upon her.

She opened the door, greeted the two girls with a cheery "Hellooo! Just looking for-" before her eyes landed on Emery. Gigi sighed, looking like this wasn't her first rodeo. She crossed her arms. "Come on, now. Stop bothering people." She marched right on over to Emery, grabbing the sheet and throwing it to the side. Not wary at all of this wild feral boy in the corner.

"Could one of you get me a warm cloth? He needs this muck off his face before he enters the cafeteria. It will scare people." Gigi's voice was surprisingly stern, ordering these two in a motherly fashion. She knelt down beside Emery, a soft smile on her face as she tried to snap the male out of it. They had places to be, not time for Mr hungry here. Casually, relaxed, she took the meat straight out of Emery's hand. A dangerous growl sounded from Emery at the taking of his food.

"Emery." Gigi's voice was loud, strict again, brought the blonde to abrupt silence. Obedience. Gigi smiled once again, turning to the girls and holding the chunk of deer to them. Plopping the bloody slab right into one of their hands. "Here, throw it out the window for me. He's had enough." She now turned back to the male. "Did you attack someone, Emery?" She posed the question quite nicely, gently. Her pink eyes moved to Hunter, then to the blonde girl in silent inspection. Hunter didn't look too good. "Was it Hunter, Emery? Come, join us for breakfast." She paused and looked at the empty bag. She could smell what had been inside it. "Well.. Second breakfast."

Interactions: Gao Gao {Gigi and Emery} Spencypoo Spencypoo {Dominque}
Artemis Hunt

She looked at Dominque but stayed silent as the girl helped her. How embarrassing. She needed help because of a damn deer and Emery. She watched Gigi barge into the room and smiled. She looked at the girl with a amused look in her eye as she talked to Emery. Surprised he was listening to her but then again they knew each other. Maybe Gigi had some blackmail on her. That she needed to find out as it could be useful.

When handed the piece of meat, she slipped out from Dominques arm. She frowned slightly at the thought of throwing her game away but whatever. She straightened her spine and bit her lip to stop from screaming. She walked as well as she could {Slight limp} to the window and popped it open. She threw the meat right out and watched it sail down and hit the ground. She needed more game meat for tomorrow and knew where to get it.

When Gigi asked if he attacked anyone, her head perked up. "Yea me and Dominques twin." She replied. She kind of wanted Emery to get in trouble with Gigi and looked up when she said breakfast. "Im going hunting and if you want some of it you can have it as a thank you Gigi." She said with a curt nod. She turned to Dominque and smiled.

"Thanks for the help. Ill be fine now I got the trees." She said which was kind of odd. She had the trees for cover and she would be fine. Right? The worst that could happen is the buck attacked her again. She could live it wouldnt be to bad. She started to walk out of the room with blood staining her all over but she didnt care. Wear it proud so the whole world knows your a hunter.

She rested her hand on the wall as she exited the dorm and walked to the outside doors. She tilted her head up to the fresh air and started to run to the woods. Well as best as she could which wasnt very fast or quiet. "Fuck shit fuck fuck-" She mumbled and she gripped her side. She entered the forest and started to climb up a tree. She bit her lip to stop from screaming as her fingers gripped into the bark.

She was up in the branches and started to climb across one in a low crouch. Now to wait for damn Bitch Buck and then there he was. She waited until he was under the tree and jumped down, landing on his back. She used her pulled out knife to wrap around his neck and he tried bucking her off. It looked like a damn rodeo and she laughed.

Gigi + Emery - Cello. Cello. (Artemis) + Spencypoo Spencypoo (Dominique)
Gigi's smile was thin, impatient as she took Emery's face and started wiping the blood off of him. She wasn't incredibly soft with her actions, a bit rough with the flannel. It was a rare sight to see the little ghoul getting fired up. Emery was not cooperating in this state. Still untamed, unresponsive, potentially dangerous. He was looking directly at Hunter again, eyeing the leftover blood, making movement as if to move towards the wounded girl. Lillian was waiting on her plus these two girls should not have to deal with him attacking or acting crazy like this. Gigi was mad for a fluttering moment, a shrill screech right out of her mouth.

"She is GONE Emery!" The dangerous male faltered in a heartbeat at what Gigi had seethed. Gigi offered him a forced smile and cleared her throat, patted him on the arm and stood up. Brushing her knees off she turned to the two girls. "I am really sorry about him." She looked concerned, especially for the hurt one. Gigi was not pleased to hear he had attacked TWO people. "He gets like this sometimes, just needs a firm hand is all. Don't be shy to yell at him when he starts acting up. If he knows you're scared he will take advantage. I'm Gigi by the way!" She smiled at Dominique and extended a hand, having not met this girl yet. Not a nice situation to make friends over. "But Hunter are you okay? Should I get Fae?"

Emery was getting to his feet, looking a lot more sober than moments before hand. His expression was unreadable as he brushed past them all and into the bathroom. Locking the door shut behind him. He seemed a little upset. There was the sound of the tap being turned on loudly, assumedly to wash his bloodied hands.

Gigi dragged her attention back to these two girls, deciding smothering him was the last thing he needed right now. She smiled as Hunter offered to give her meat as payment. She shook her head. "No need my scrumptious," Strange nickname, "You just be safe, now. Don't go hurting yourself." She watched as Hunter left to go hunting with a smile. Lovely girl, leaving Gigi with Dominique.

"We should get to the cafeteria, I think the announcement is soon. Plus! You must be hungry right? The food looks incredible. Love your hair." Gigi giggled, reaching out and patting Dominique on the face. "Thank-you so much for the help!" Overly happy. Too happy. Fake. "I'll be down in just a moment, to make sure Mister Hungry doesn't crawl into bed. Lazy and all." She forced a nervous laugh, making a shoo motion for Dominique to get going. "You'll miss out on the pancakes if they're not already gone, they looked great. Make sure you get some fruit too, healthy for you."

Thrun Mukurn
Brocutin.jpg
Interactions: salem. salem. (Fang)
Mentions: Gao Gao (Gigi)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thrun was just smiling at Gigi's return texts and was about to respond when, bam! He was bumped into! By something--- Fuzzy? He blunk, startled a bit as he looked over, "Huh?" The Orc took in the profusely apologizing wolf man. "Huh, Wolf man, cool. Uhm, hey, no big deal. My mom shoves me around way harder then that." He grinned, that wasn't an insult, his mother was freakin' scary she could probably wrestle most of the school into submission. "If you're uhh, worried about me freaking out 'cuz I'm an Orc don't worry. I'm cool... My name's Thrun, Thrun Mukurn." He smiled, hoping to make a friend here. More importantly a guy friend. It was gonna look a little weird if he only managed to befriend Gigi and Dayana this whole damn time...

So far Pyrite had been a bust, speaking of, where DID he get off to?

Bula Mukurn
Siscutin.jpg

Interactions: Cello. Cello. (Pyrite)
Mentions: Spencypoo Spencypoo (Amber)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bula grinned as she approached, "Hey Pyrite!" She snorted out a giggle, and raised a brow rolling her eyes, "Man you've got some weird standards when it comes to women. You should have told me you like being shoved." She playfully shoved his shoulder, she was just teasing him, she knew full well what he meant. "But yeah, I didn't even know she was there. Didn't even get her name so I got noooo idea who she is other then a badass looking redhead." She put hands behind her head, not seeming to mind the sweat and workout he'd done so far. "I dunno being honest with you. Waffles? I kinda hope waffles. Or maybe Bacon, mm..."

"No but really, how'd you do that big of a workout in ten minutes that you're already thinking about food?"

Interactions: Zef The Owl Zef The Owl {Bula}
Pyrite Lightwood

He laughed at her comment. "Oh I know that." He snorted and let himself be shoved. He was like boulder so it didnt really affect him. "She does look bad ass and with every red head there is a temper behind em." He said with a half smile. She crossed his arms and leaned against the dummy.

"Bacon is good. Ive never had waffles though. Have you ever had Cherimoya Cider?" He asked and his eyes were sparkling. He didnt really know what Waffles were but if Bula liked them then maybe there were good. "I simply dont think about it enough for it to affect me. Working out keeps my mind off things." He said with a nod. He he stood back up and held his necklace.

His wings retreated into him and he let go of his necklace with a smile. "Now to start training. What are you going to do?" He asked and raised a eyebrow.

Lillian
Gao Gao (Gigi) (OPEN)
Yaawwwn. Lillian stretched tiredly as Gigi went off to grab her some food. Throdog Ehye always had her up so early. Normally the entity living in her head would let her get her much needed sleep, but apparently not anymore. "Shit, I am not a morning person." She folded her arms on the table, resting her head upon them. Gigi returned wih the motherlode of breakfast and Lillian sat up again. "Geez, Gig-. Oh there she goes." Lillians snarky quip was cut short as the energetic girl ran off to pick up her food.

With a fussy mumble, Lillian snatched up a croissant and took a bite. "tell me to behave..." She grumbled. She wasn't mad, but she really didn't like being babied. She could handle herself. She also already had Throdog Ehye up her ass about nutrition, she didn't need Gigi to do that too.

Click. "Ah, Gigi." Lillian tilted her head to the side as she heard the other girl set her tray down. "What I was try-. Damnit there she goes again." Once more she was interrupted as Gigi ran off to the bathroom apparently. Now alone, Lillian took another spiteful bite of croissant and mumbled, "Act like my damn mother... Hey, this is really good." She popped the rest of the croissant in her mouth, nodding in satisfaction.

Lillian would have a lot of time to finish her buffet of a breakfast, tearing at it slowly in relative silence, siting alone at a table with fork in hand and closed eyes. She didn't know what was taking Gigi so long, but it wasn't like Lillian could go check on her. She sighed. "Stupid blindness..." She grumbled to nobody in particular, vengefully stabbing her eggs with her fork and missing completely, probably because of the blindness. She cursed to herself and tried once again to pick up the eggs. "Stupid food, get in my damn mouth." She hissed quietly at the poor food, lifting the eggs into her mouth and chewing, head propped up on one arm as she used the other to stab uselessly at her food.

Interactions: Firelie Firelie {Lillian} {OPEN}
Artemis Hunt

She sat there on the buck while it tried to buck her off. "Feisty I see?" She commented and felt pain flare up in her side. She dug her blade into the bucks neck at it let out a snort. It finally calmed down and Artemis still sat on its back. Feeling a bit bad she needed to kill it now. It was pretty bad ass. WHAT THE HELL WAS SHE THINKING? She needed to get revenge on the deer.

She slid off its back and patted its head softly. She was being awfully nice to this creature and she could see the blood at its neck. She didnt want to kill it just yet though and she had no clue why. She let out a sigh and ran a hand through her hair, glancing back at the deer. "Well what am I supposed to do with you? You cant go in the school-" Thats when she got a idea and she smiled.

That kid had a huge ass bird why couldnt she have Bitch Buck? She seemed it was fair she could though she should check in with the headmaster. Nah he wouldnt care well maybe. "We need to sharpen your horns and get you cool shit." She mumbled and it looked at her with wide eyes. She laughed and flung herself back on the deers back. They bent slightly so she could get up and once settled she dug her shoes into its sides.

It started forward and she wrapped her hands on its horns. She was riding a deer! The thought made her as giddy as a child as they slowly started out of the forest. The buck was fairly pretty- A nice amber coat with sprinkles of white and tan. His horns long, sharp and majestic. He looked battle ready like a king ready to lead his people. "You need a scary name to make mine. What about Zeus? Assassin? Ayalon? Empire? Loet?" She ran through names off the top of her head and the deers ears perked at the mention of "Loet".

Loet meant Battle. So her new deer was a fighter. "Im still calling you Bitch Buck because you were a asshole last night. I need you to stay a bitch got it?" She commented to the deer and it only turned up its head. She laughed and though for a moment. "Would you be fine hunting your own kind or coming with me?" She asked the deer and it bowed its head. Good this buck would listen to her. She didnt know why she was so happy right now but she enjoyed Loet.

"Also my friend- If you can call him that might try to eat you but ill protect you. Much like me he enjoys game meat." She said and patted his neck. She slid off the deers back and it nudged her. She patted his face and started walking through the tree line. Loet followed her as she walked through the lawn and up the steps to the school. She carefully opened the door so Loet could get though the door and she walked in after.

People were looking at her and she gave them her hardest stare as she limped to the cafeteria. When she entered eyes started to drift to her but she ignored them. She sat down at a table with the bling girl from the carriage. She seemed the least judgemental- mostly likely about her deer. "Hey Lillan was it?" She asked and crossed her arms leaning on the table.

Lillian
Cello. Cello. (Artemis)
"Hm?" Lillian hummed as she was approached. Limping. She could clearly hear it, followed by... were those hooves? Shit, is that a deer? "Oh. Yeah, thats me. Dunno where you got my name, but I suppose its because I am so overwhelmingly popular." She commented in a bland voice, dripping with irony. "Anyways, I recognise your voice, but I haven't put a name on it." She grinned at Artemis, popping a piece of pancake in her mouth. "Help me out with that, would you?" Her eyes were still closed, which was very weird to anybody who didn't know why.

"You could introduce your friend as well. He seems uh... nice? I don't know what to make of him honestly. Is it a him? Is it a person? Shit, Am I being racist?" She asked quizically, a slender finger snaking its way into long, jet black hair to twirl it around idly. It seemed the girl had a different hairstyle from the day before. Two french braids on each side, tied together around the back of her head, with a good portion of her hair just hanging down. It looked rather good, or atleast Lillian hoped it did. It also helped that Lillian was a naturally pretty person, apart from the strange burn mark on her cheek and the permanently shut eyes.

Bula Mukurn
Siscutin.jpg

Interactions: Cello. Cello. (Pyrite)
-----------------------------------------

Bula put hands on her hips as she listened, tilting her head some. She blunk twice rapidly at the mention of... Some kinda breakfast? "Uh, no never heard of a... Uh... Cherry-More-ya? Is.... Is that like some special Angli fruit that only grows in Angli land?" She raised a finger. Totally unsure, she shook her head though as he continued on. How to workout huh?

"Well, depends on what muscles you wanna work on. We could just do warm ups, oooor like, compete in push ups or bench presses, or heck even spar." She notes with a little nod. Smiling some, "I mean workouts are always a little more intense with some competition, its a good motivator." She points out with a big grin. "I used to compete with my brother but, he says I can get overcompetitive so he started losing on purpose so its not much fun anymore."

Asher Dalton
Interactions: (Open)
Asher had snuck out of the house, unlike Amber, not wanting to deal with his mom's crap. Of course, he had to wait until she left the room until he could make his grand escape...And it was just his luck, she slept in the living room all night. He was only able to leave once she had gone in the kitchen so he stealthily made his way out the door then started his rather long walk to Coral Coast Academy but then again, he's gone farther distances at a full sprint. That doesn't mean that he likes to walk for miles but he can easily tolerate it.

Once he finally made it to the entrance he could see dozens of people by the auditorium, seeming as if they were fixing a whole portion of the room. Broken shards of glass could be seen all across the ground outside but from his standpoint, it also looked like they cleaned it up in the room. Asher chuckled,
Now they don't tell you about this in the invitation He started to wonder if his sister had done this when she came in but to him, it seemed to cross from a 'good entrance' to just showing off. He stuffed his hands in his pockets as he made his way to the cafeteria and sat down, flashing a smile at Amber before looking around at the others who had already been there.

Last edited:
Interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo {Asher} Zef The Owl Zef The Owl {Bula} Firelie Firelie {Lillian}
Fae Cove

Last night after swimming she found Artemis out in the woods, bleeding and knocked unconscious. She didnt know what force did that to her but they were strong. She scooped her up and placed her in the dorm she thought Artemis was in. She placed her on the floor though because the beds seemed to be taken. Didnt see only have one roommate though? Fae was wondering that as she fell asleep.

When the alarm sounded she was up and ready to go. Much like Artemis she rose early and was ready to go before most of the school was up. She brushed out her red hair with a brush that had been placed on the counter. She was careful to braid smaller braids into her hair much like Viking women did or much like the Sirens in the Trenches. She sighed and tugged at her dress- A pale green dotted with blue undertones. Not her favorite outfit but it would do.

She bent down to pick up her trident which had been placed among her blankets, trailing her hand down the pearls. They couldnt hurt her but to anyone else they were deadly and that made her smile. She strapped it to her back and slipped out of her dorm- careful not to wake her dormmate if they came back last night. She clicked the door shut behind her and practically floated down the halls.

When she reached the cafeteria she peered her head in. Not to much people were there yet but quite a bit were still there early. Impressive. She scanned the room mainly looking for Artemis and when she didnt find her she looked for a interesting stranger to find. Her gaze settled on a male with dark black hair and had black {Or brown?} ye. She shrugged to herself and walked over to his table.

She slid into the seat in front of him with a wide smile. "Hey the names Fae! Who are you?" She asked and propped her head up on her hands.

Pyrite Lightwood

He laughed. "Nah its a rarer fruit but its pretty good. We turn it into a cider and pretty much have it for breakfast. It tastes like to many fruits in one but its that good sweet." He said with a smile. When she mentioned Bench Presses his grin grew wider. He sheathed his blade and walked over to benches. He laid down on one and adjusted himself into the right position and hooked his hands on the weight.

He lifted it up and didnt really care to check the weight of it. He just lifted to lift most of the time. He brought it down to his chest and lifted it back up- careful to keep his breathing in control. "Yay so much fun!" He joked as he continued to lift the bar. His feet shot of the ground and he almost dropped the bar on himself but he placed it back and laughed again.

"Apparently im trying to kill myself by working out." He said with a smile. He coughed and covered it with him arm- Blood was visible. Damn problems of being a Angli. You spit blood everywhere.

Artemis Hunt

"I have good ears Lillian and that quite a pretty name." She said and smiled to herself. It was true though- she had better ears that Fae who was seated and talking away to a male. "Oh my name is Hunter." She added, still being strangely nice. She seemed to be on nice high because her skin was tingling and she was smiling. Holy shit what had her going into the forest done for her? She shook it off and face the girl again when she asked her a question.

She raised a eyebrow and rubbed her face. "Help you with what?" Artemis did not like helping people at all. When the next girl let out a string of comments/questions Artemis laughed and Loet looked at her. He nudged her arm with his head, careful to keep the horns away from her. She patted his head before looking back at Lillian with a small smile. She adjusted her mask as it slipped down her face and answered the girl as if owning a buck was normal.

"His name is Bitch Buck because he decided to try to kill me yesterday. No he isnt a human but a male deer so no your fine." She said and Loet glared at her. Well was she supposed to tell Lillian his real name? She was most likely going to refer to him as Bitch Buck as people already knew him as that. She turned in her chair to look at him.

"What the hell do you eat anyway? Cause I dont think you want to eat meat from fellow deer- would that still be cannibalism? Well we could find you some fruit and shit if they have any." She spoke in a quiet voice to Loet who was staring at her. He flicked his ears and laid down on the ground, his head resting in Artemis' lap. She ran her hand over his head before looking back at Lillian .

"Do you want me to get you more food? I need to get Bitch Buck some. Also is anyone else sitting here?" She asked. Damn wasnt she full of questions today. She never asked that many questions in one sitting. She shot a glance to Loet whos eyes were closed.

Lillian
Cello. Cello. (Artemis)
"Hm. Interesting." She commented seemingly randomly, tilting her head up towards the ceiling. "I dunno what deer eat. Oh, and don't worry about getting anything for me, thank you. My roommate already got me too much." She pushed her now empty plate to the side. "Shes in the bathroom, supposed to be sitting here." She patted the spot next to her, yawning as she did so. "Shes been in there for..." She stretched tiredly as she spoke, interrupting herself as she made a satisfied grunt. "Shes been in there for a long time."

She slid the black bag she had off her back and put it on her lap. She unzipped it and reached inside. "Have fun feeding your bitch. I'm surprised the school even lets you have a deer. Or pets in general. I can already think of a couple of ways that would cause issues. Plus, where are you gonna keep him? I hope not in your room." She pulled out a jar of a strange brown sludge and popped it open. She grabbed all of her food scraps, all the stuff she couldn't eat, and popped it in the jar. All of the food sizzled and melted as it hit the substance, melting down until it had become a part of the sludge. If Artemis was watching, Lillian would do some exaggerated jazz hands and say "Magic~" With an artificial enthusiasm.

7d411096773ac8ec6eef3c1bacb2cd6e.jpg
Asher Dalton
Interactions: Cello. Cello. (Fae)
Asher watched the girl walk in and once her gaze sat on him, he smirked and winked at her as he sat back. If he was being honest she was pretty cute for a short girl, maybe he could even play with her a bit~ He looked her up and down with deep brown eyes as he took in every beautiful feature and the not-so-flattering ones as well. But to his surprise, she didn't have many, this puzzled him a bit but he soon shrugged it off since it wasn't his main focus anyway. Yes, she was cute in his opinion but no matter what he was, he could still see the beauty in most...It's just Fae seemed to have more looks on the outside. Now he was curious about the inside.

He blinked a few times as she introduced herself, a smile starting to play on his face.
"Fae huh? A nice name there." Of all the girls he knew they all had been girly with generic names like Rachel or Jane but Fae was a new one for him. Made her sound tough too, and until it was proven otherwise the name alone gained her some respect from him. When asked about his name Asher sat up straighter and leaned in a bit, "Call me Asher." He stared at her for a moment, then sat back once more relaxing.

Jack
As jack woke up in his dorm he yawned and smiled jumping up immediately and doing a little morning dance at the same time he squealed happily,"ITS GOING TO BE SUCH A GREAT DAY I JUST KNOW IT" he ran to the bathroom brushing his multiple rows of razor sharp teeth he had about 12 rows of them and brushed them all in matter of minutes they were sparkly clean he went to grab his suit on smiling at himself doing a pose and then jumping up excitingly.
Quill
interactions: salem. salem. (abusive crush)

Quill yawned and lifted his arms picking himself up and onto his legs his neck and back ached from pain because he was sleeping on the floor as Dane made him though it was sweet of dane to give him a blanket so he wouldn't be freezing or at least he thought it was at least he shook Dane,"WAKE UPPPPPP PLEASEEEE" he said in a cute voice at her.
Finn
Finn woke up as he blinked slowly he had a lot of bruises from the beating he had gotten, he yawned and cracked his back and he blinked heavily. 'another day..' he said quietly to himself trying not to wake his dormates up, he got up from the bed and looked at his corpse in the mirror he shrugged and brushed his teeth and his morning ritual.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back