• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Rena Corinthos

Trying to post a different thread since I apparently worded something poorly the last time.

Anyways. Looking for a Vocaloid Rin/Len romance rp. Mature themes like blood/heavy topics are fine. No problems with most genres. I like a lot of different plots so we can talk about what sounds fun. I primarily play as Rin or a female MC, looking for a F/M pairing only. Romance is a must.

On the other hand I would not mind an original plotline not in the Vocaloid universe. Again, all topics are welcome. Big fan of childhood friends tropes and pining. Slowburn is good.

Replies may be sparse after the next two weeks as I'm on vacation atm and will be returning to work. A few replies, or even one a day, is fine. No pressure. I get how life is. OOC chatter is fine!

I do prefer somewhat lengthy replies, but it doesnt have to be multiple paragraphs. Just something to work off of haha.

If any of this sounds like a deal, reply or send me a pm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back