• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Castlevania rp?

StyxIsWriting

Styx ☾
Hi there Lovelies!

I'm on the hunt for a Semi lit - Novella Trevor for some Trevorcard, or even a Sypha too for some Trephacard! They will obviously be based on the Netflix show, and will have angst, hurt and comfort, gay themes, et cetera! We can discuss boundaries and such when we talk and lay out ground rules!

There will possibly be season 3 spoilers, it depends on the plot, but I am desperate to write this, so please, Trevor writers, message me!

Styx <3

Hi there Lovelies!

I'm on the hunt for a Semi lit - Novella Trevor for some Trevorcard, or even a Sypha too for some Trephacard! They will obviously be based on the Netflix show, and will have angst, hurt and comfort, gay themes, et cetera! We can discuss boundaries and such when we talk and lay out ground rules!

There will possibly be season 3 spoilers, it depends on the plot, but I am desperate to write this, so please, Trevor writers, message me!

Styx <3
Bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back