• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Casting the Net (Fandoms and Originals within 1x1, MxF, Oc X Canon)

SN_RPs

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• Heyo! :3

You can call me Shizu. I am a female in my thirties, and I live in California (I'm terrible with time zones…I could probably figure it out with google…but I always forget.). I use she/her pronouns but I am super lax about it…I really don't care as I myself use a lot of dude/bro language. I've been roleplaying on and off for 15+ years or so? I honestly lost count. I love watching anime, but due to my desire to write stories with people, I don't always give myself time to watch everything or finish it. XD (I'm working on this I promise!)I do love to play video games but a gamer I do not call myself, I also play D&D…sometimes I DM. Because of this, and working…I sometimes struggle with balancing all my hobbies and real life stuff. Which does result in slow replies sometimes. But don't worry I extend the same courtesy to you! I am a patient person when it comes to replies, although I can be a bit excitable with good rp partners.

I should probably mention that I have self-diagnosed ADHD (in that I have never discussed with a doctor and got an official diagnosis after testing and whatnot that goes into getting an official diagnosis. But I have seen a lot of people on Tik Tok and talked with some people who have been diagnosed and I have found I have a lot of things in common there to where I feel comfortable with saying I have ADHD.) With that being said, please understand I sometimes hyper fixate on things and it switches around. Some days it switches around slowly, others it switches around what feels like every hour. So there will be days where I will and can reply multiple times a day and others where it may take me a month or more. Please bare with me during the times it takes me longer to reply as I am most likely hyper fixating on content creation for my D&D campaign so I am having a hard time focusing on anything else.

I would also like to take this opportunity to say this now…I promise I am a lot nicer than some of the information that you will read in the following posts may make me seem.

Last edited:
Super craving right now!!
(These are rps I have listed from fandoms and originals that I really really want to find rp partners for)

Fandoms
Naruto
BNHA
One Piece
Supernatural
Legend of Vox Machina

Originals
For the Love of the Sea
Falling for the Gangster
Mia Heartfilia/Who Are You?
Lady Luna

Last edited:
Updated the fandoms: mostly just moved Vox Machina from the no prepped Ocs to above that and of course added the ocs for yall to check out. ^^

Having just binged the entire first season again of Vox Machina and making it to episode 24 of the campaign, I would say a vox machina roleplay is super super craved, along with BNHA, One Piece and Naruto.

For originals I really want to play test my new one: For the Love of the Sea
Or to fulfill a never dying love for vampires the Who Are You/Mia Heartfilia stories are the top craved with the Lady Luna one in close second. ^^

Updated cravings list to also include my sibling duo for originals.

Also super craving One Piece.

Been catching up in the critical role Vox Machina Campaign. The itch for this one is super strong. Also really want to try out my One Piece Oc.

For originals I wanna take my For the Love of the Sea for a spin, and really craving vampires with Mia Heartfilia/Who Are You?

Finished the second season of Vox Machina on Amazon finally! Getting further into the campaign as well. XD Still a super crave of mine at the moment~ ^^

Still looking to play test my For the Love of the Sea original. And would love to test out my One Piece OC. (Still pretty behind in this one but apparently the crave for pirate/pirate themes is strong at the moment.

Still looking to playtest the For the Love of the Sea original. As well as looking for One Piece and Vox Machina~

Still craving Vox Machina and might re-add Miraculous Ladybug to the list....

Also one piece and bnha~

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back