• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Canon x Canon + Canon x OC (craving: OHSHC and Danganronpa)

Sushi_Saihara

Just a random nerd -
ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
-ˏˋ. 🔥 ˊˎ-
__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐
Status✧࿐ˊˎ-
➻ Open! [✓] PM Me
➻ 1x1 Rp [✓] PM Me
➻ Closed [✘] Not On
-ˏˋ. 🔥 ˊˎ-
My Literacy ✧࿐ˊˎ-
➻One Liner ✘
➻Casual/Free Form ✘
➻Semi Literate ✘
➻Literate ✓
➻Adv Literate ✓
➻Novella ✓
Literacy Im Okay With✧࿐ˊˎ-
➻Literate
➻Adv Literate
➻Novella
-ˏˋ. 🔥 ˊˎ-
Rules✧࿐ˊˎ-
➻First of all, I'm not ghost friendly! Trust me, you don't have to be scared to drop a roleplay or tell me that you need to go offline for a while or go on a hiatus, I'll tell you when these things come up, so please reciprocate!
➻I'm looking for Canon x OC and Canon x Canon pairings! I'm fine with any gender pairing, though do keep in mind that if we're doing Canon x OC, my OCs are all female.
➻I'm not that biased against headcanons, I have a few for the canons that I play as well, so feel free to fire yours at me, as long as they don't completely change the character's personality, they're valid to me 😌✨
➻I'm not too strict age wise with my partners, but if you're younger than 18, I probably won't talk as much OOC just since you're a lot younger than me (if anyone needs to know, I am 25). I won't roleplay with anyone below the age of 16 though, apologies ^^;
➻I'm good with slow or fast burn, but if it's too slow, I might get a bit bored. And yes, that does mean that romance is required!
➻If you're not up for OOC chatting then I'm definitely not your gal. I LOVE to befriend my roleplay partners, so not having an OOC chat doesn't fly by me.
➻If I haven't responded within 5 days absolutely bump our chat (unless I told you that I'd be offline for longer than 5 days), cause, unless I have an excused absence, I probably thought I responded but my message just saved to a draft!
➻While I would like to keep roleplays on here, I can also roleplay on Discord, Tumblr, Via emails, and on Google Docs.
➻So, I am good with other genres than romance, but super heavy angst is a no go. Angst can be there, but if there's too much, it just makes me feel really sad (I had a field day playing Danganronpa XD) and it gets hard for me to reply.
➻Be sure to DM me to roleplay! No password required, but if you'd like to start a mini conversation within our roleplay conversation, tell me what your favorite video game is! Not required at all, only if you want to start a convo right off the bat 😌✨
-ˏˋ. 🔥 ˊˎ-
Triggers✧࿐ˊˎ-
➻Paedophelia
➻R*pe
➻Super heavy angst
➻Incest (surprising trigger to still have after watching OHSHC and playing Danganronpa V3 XDXD) (I'm still good with the Korekiyo and Hikaru/Kaoru jokes I just don't like to roleplay that stuff)
-ˏˋ. 🔥 ˊˎ-
Fandoms + Characters ✧࿐ˊˎ-
The fandoms are listed from most craving to least craving! I'll still roleplay them all though 😌✨

Also: for Canon x Canon pairings, I'll take the bolded character in each pairing!

Ouran Highscool Host Club - Anime Only
(CRAVING)♡Honey x Haruhi
♡Kyoya x Tamaki
♡Tamaki x Honey
(CRAVING)♡Renge x Haruhi
Benio x Haruhi
Renge x Kyoya
(CRAVING)♡Nekozawa x Tamaki
Here's who I can play for your OC! Bolded means I have more experience with them, but Im confident in my portrayal of all of them 😌✨
Tamaki, Mori, Honey, Hikaru, Kaoru, Haruhi, Kyoya, Renge, Benio, Chizuru, Kanako, Kuretake, Seika

I would love if you could play Kyoya or Honey for my OC in return!

Danganronpa - All games anime, and manga, still reading Danganronpa 0 though so no spoilers for that 🙊
(CRAVING)♡Shuichi x Kaede
♡Makoto x Toko
Shuichi x Kokichi
(CRAVING)♡Shuichi x Keebo
♡Miu x Kaede
♡Mikan x Ibuki
Nagito x Hajime
Nagito x Makoto
♡Makoto x Kyoko
(CRAVING)♡Shuichi x Kyoko
♡Gonta x Shuichi
Junko x Ryota
(CRAVING)♡Tenko x Himiko
Tenko x Kaede
Himiko x Hiyoko
Nagito x Kokichi
(CRAVING)♡Byakuya x Makoto
(CRAVING)♡Shuichi x Hajime
Here's who I can play for your OC! Bolded means I have more experience with them, but Im confident in my portrayal of all of them 😌✨
Toko, Kyoko, Celestia, Hifumi, Junko, Mukuro, Byakuya, Chihiro, Aoi, Nagito, Kazuichi, Gundham, Mikan, Hiyoko, Ibuki, Teruteru, Imposter, Sonia, Kokichi, Shuichi, Gonta, Korekiyo, Rantaro, Kaito, Tsumugi, Kaede, Kirumi, Miu, Tenko, Himiko, Angie, Ryota, Ruruka, Seiko

In return, I'd love if you could play Shuichi, Kokichi, Gonta, Junko, Tenko, or Nagito for my OC!

Kakegurui - Anime Only
Yumeko x Kirari
Yumeko x Mary
(CRAVING)♡Mary x Ririka
♡Rei x Yumeko
(CRAVING)♡Mary x Runa
(CRAVING)♡Runa x Ririka
Yumeko, Ririka, Runa, Itsuki, Ryota, Yumemi, Midari

For my OC, I'd love if you could play Kirari or Midari!

Doki Doki Literature Club - Caught up on the original game but have not played through DDLC plus yet, so no spoilers for that please!
Monika x Yuri
(CRAVING)♡Monika x Sayori
(CRAVING)♡Natsuki x Sayori
♡Yuri x Sayori
♡Monika x Natsuki
Monika, Sayori, Natsuki

For my OC, I'd love if you could play Monika or Yuri!

Hazbin Hotel + Helluva Boss - Fully caught up on series (!!!the newest episode was so god damn epic!!!!)
Alastor x Angel
Charlie x Vaggie
Stolas x Angel
(CRAVING)♡Moxxie x Millie
♡Blitz x Moxxie
Niffty x Vaggie
Niffty x Charlie
(CRAVING)♡Octavia x Loona
Angel, Alastor, Charlie, Niffty, Stolas, Blitz, Octavia, Moxxie

In return, I'd love if you could play Sally-Mae, Blitz, or Millie for my OC!

-ˏˋ. 🔥 ˊˎ-
Credits✧࿐ˊˎ-

#BurninTemplate

Hello hello. I hope your day is going splendidly! What do you think about Ouran Highschool Host Club?? It's been a major crave for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back