Can your profile pic defeat mine/if yes how

Pontiff Sulyvahn defeats the above Anime-Girl and Jesus (lol irony) through brokenly, OP, unlimited salt-inducing rage combos.

"Stamina? The hell is stamina?" - ComboMaker9000 A.K.A Sulyvahn

Last edited by a moderator:
Pontiff Sulyvahn defeats the above Anime-Girl and Jesus (lol irony) through brokenly, OP, unlimited salt-inducing rage combos.

"Stamina? The hell is stamina?" - ComboMaker9000 A.K.A Sulyvahn

Did someone say "salt-inducing combos"?

I can charm you making seem helpless and not knowing what to do then I can take your soul and kill you.

Though if were talking blazblue then noel vermilion will be the one to call.

Jinx can blow up Master Chief. And if it doesn't work. Ekko can rewind time and she can try again.

<< may or may not have actually killed a man. Not sure how he'd fair against the magical people in Holly's prof picture tho. 

It would be a long, hard-fought battle, but Celeste would have to call on outside help to do something as monotonous as paperwork.

@IctoraPost

I'm sorry but Gort is totally indestructible and is a member of the intergalactic space police. So no he's too strong for Albedo I believe.

Shuriken cannons launch incredibly fast, sharp discs that are cut at the molecular level. this is meant to slide through the very atoms of your being, instantly cleaving in twain. Robots may be made of metal, but it's a cannon. I'm not too worried of metal.

Pretty gruesome, don't you think?

His red eyes enable him to kill anyone he looks at, the pain long and cruel. Bye brother.

I dunno if the Amazing Spider-Man could beat up Gort. I mean, he can vaporize tanks without too much trouble and being shot isn't seen as being too much of an issue for him. 

Screw it steel times are no match for Fancy Snivy'so mega-evolved form: OMNISNAKE. OMNISNAKE is a God among snakes, and a God among men. Too bad I don't have a mega evolution stone anywhere near, so no.

Yes. Hazuma uses D spam

images

Users who are viewing this thread

Back