Can your profile pic defeat mine/if yes how

I played, and beat Super Paper Mario, and I would say that Dimentio would pretty horribly lose that fight. Despite being the second to last boss, I still beat him probably the quickest. Don't worry, you can just ship flowers at a later date if it isn't convenient now. Regardless, I'm not even really sure if Super Dimentio could beat Satori. He's very slow, and all it takes is just a little over what his shell can take without hurting repeated enough times.

Good, good...let the waifu flow through you. Now, strike him down and take his place at my side. XD

You know what I just thought of? One Minute Melee: RPNation Edition. That would be freaking sweet.

@LordOfThePitch

Yes. Leech seed is effective against non-grass-types. Being two characters, it will be twice as effective. ;3

Lord GabenIMG_1036.JPG  Will Defeat Him

Lol that would actually be a fair fight...

Last edited by a moderator:
Considering this is Rogue Cheney of the Sabertooth guild we're talking about....

Hell yeah. He'd pull out some Shadow Dragon Roar and a few punches, sneak around in his shadows....

Even if Pokemon logic was followed, grill on the right would probably be Dark/Flying. Aerial Ace = R.I.P. unevolved grass starter.

@ferociousfeind

Lemme nibble on you!

easy as pie!

"So, you want my blood in hopes that it'll make you stronger? That's not how draining works, I'm afraid. You have that lack of self-control about you...you must be new to this." 

Kinda what Remilia would say in that regard.

Some naruto guy. EZ my farts smell really bad so I must wear a gasmask. If infart enough he will die from suffocation

In the midst of supernatural entities, beings of incredible omnipotence, and straight up mary-sues, Many would claim to strike down The Messiah, or a previous form of the God-Emperor of mankind in the earlier ages.

For a simple Deathjester like my avatar, to take down my in-universe lore's Jesus Christ, is incrediously difficult, especially when talking about what the corpse-god does when he's DEAD. He shits warp storms left and right in his sleep, which consume entire sections of planets and send them to the spirit realm, which is infested with demons. And he does this while sitting down, bound to a chair, DEAD.

Now when the god-emperor is alive however, he fought the champions of the dark gods left and right and won. He was able to take army after army, time and time again with ease. He created the space marine, men with armor made of the hardest material in the 41st Millennium, who can take an artillery shell to the head, and come off with a slight headache. 

Now, Jesus Christ. The messiah. He's a man, a myth to some, and a legend to others. To be honest with you, he's a flying necromancer wizard, who can create matter from almost nothing, and use the divine power of god. He's basically Mary Sue IRL. 

Now my character is a Death Jester of the Eldar Harlequin faction. Space elves who perform deadly plays and are badasses. Death Jesters however, don't tell jokes. They stir the hearts of audiences, and in combat, scare the enemies into a corner so he can blast them with his cannon/scythe. He's pretty freakin' good at what he does, as his monofiliment cannon shreds through cloth, flesh, bone, and it'll be a little before the puny shuriken (I would have said saw, but seeing the amount of weaboos here, I will do something relateable) would come to a rest in the ground. It's a hair trigger, and he's got an itchy trigger finger ladies and gentlemen.

So, I honestly think that because fucking GOD is fighting future space elf, I think god would win. Most of the posts here think as if they were directly fighting against just a guy, who is bound to a chair. Or they act like it. 

Eh, perhaps I thought too far ahead on this one, like I do with TK, the most overpowered, broad, broken ability in all of the entire history of superpowers.

But that's for a different post.

Too much salt in hotsauce usually ruins the hotsuace, I mean, who wants saltsauce, y'know? Just use regular salt.

Ergo, I win.

Both probably could. Talon is a trained assassin and one of the best of his sort. And Malz is an immortal future-seeing Void mage. He could definitely kill it

Based on your character descriptions...

If both attack at the same time...

1. First guy dies due to being ill-prepared.

2. Stalemate because of immortality hacks.

@Void Puppy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back