Can your profile pic defeat mine/if yes how

That style reminds me of psychonauts 

[ Sorry forgot to put '._.' at the end of that statement xD  ]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, considering if he fixed Dimention D

I still don't understand why Mario & Co. were able to beat him multiple times (and O'Chunks) while in Dimention D, since it apparently multiplies his power by 40. Isn't it because *anyone* in Dimention D gets that power boost?

@KAmber

Yeah! Actually its 256 times and i said if he made it so what he claims is true about the dimention and also he would be able to beat them regardless, like how he basically instakilled mario and co in that transparent box thing

Yeah! Actually its 256 times and i said if he made it so what he claims is true about the dimention and also he would be able to beat them regardless, like how he basically instakilled mario and co in that transparent box thing

They were just sitting ducks when Mario got warped to the Underwhere, though.

As for Dimention D, yeah, it's not all Dimentio hypes it up to be since everyone inside is basically on an equal playing field.

Now that you've got me thinking, I'd like to actually see a fight between Satori (my profile picture) and Dimentio. I know both of their abilities really well.

@KAmber

Allow me to explain then.

Satori has a lot of things going for her, including instant mind reading, telepathy, hypnosis (which can induce amnesia), flight, and this stuff:

Given enough analysis, I think she'd beat base Dimentio. Super Dimentio is hax though and can only happen if he merges with the Chaos Heart and Luigi, which only happened once (and he's probably the strongest character in the Nintendo universe to boot).

@KAmber

All i see in that video is more confetti and Wubble balls to clean up

All i see in that video is more confetti and Wubble balls to clean up

Each of those colorful balls is basically bullets of harmful spiritual energy that hurt a lot.

Buuuut the only way to beat the person that can dodge every attack is to trap them so they can't dodge!

OW!

Buuuut the only way to beat the person that can dodge every attack is to trap them so they can't dodge!

That's a fair point. The one dodging in the video is actually a different character. Satori is the boss firing all the bullets. 

I'm not sure whether the bullets could break through Dimentio's barriers he usually uses, but it's possible they could. If not, she could go for the amnesia wipe before the trap triggers. 

@KAmber

I know. But if mario can't jump through it, HOW CAN ANYONE BREAK IT? I mean the guy hits his head on five thousand bricks a day to save the princess!

I know. But if mario can't jump through it, HOW CAN ANYONE BREAK IT? I mean the guy hits his head on five thousand bricks a day to save the princess!

No one should really discredit Mario's stomps. They hit like several pounds of TNT, and they're enough to down huge beasts in three stomps at most.

@KAmber

That's what i mean! also i hate my keyboard cuz you have to press fn and then p to do '

I played, and beat Super Paper Mario, and I would say that Dimentio would pretty horribly lose that fight. Despite being the second to last boss, I still beat him probably the quickest. Don't worry, you can just ship flowers at a later date if it isn't convenient now. Regardless, I'm not even really sure if Super Dimentio could beat Satori. He's very slow, and all it takes is just a little over what his shell can take without hurting repeated enough times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back