Can your profile pic defeat mine/if yes how

I am a skeleton. I am undead, so I can't die anymore. Therefore I am immortal. Thus you cannot defeat me, but I can defeat you.

I can make puns so bad, they will kill you.

If you want to teleport to the planes of our very reality with my pug, then you're gonna TRIP balls.

Last edited by a moderator:
<--- Those are all my characters:

•  Dr. Twisted, a sociopath of a doctor who tortures people, while analyzing their brain - he has a PHD in neurology, so yeh.
  • Captain Constantine, an undead pirate possessed with the spirit of vengance, and also very big in all aspects.
  • Holes, older brother to Dr. Twisted, a psychopath who murders for the thrill, and occasionally violates.
  • The Author... Probably would just sit back and observe, while writing in his journal at a great pace.
  • Cryn, a souless being who can contract the unseen demons in our world, and uses an axe made out of what was once his soul.

And, well... Combining all those together against yours, I'd suppose they'd win against a guy with a simple shank. Also, most of them use axes, excluding The Author and Holes.

As a member of the Order of the Kittens of the Round Yarn, I would simply offer prayers to our divine protector Cat God, to summon a black hole. Your flare would be sucked into the great void, forever trapped in mass gravity limbo. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Nobody else but Walter White can turn disabled old men on wheelchairs into deadly suicide bombers. You can pray to your Cat God and summon the courage of your chivalries, but there shall be an infinity of those geriatric elders that will explode in your face...

mate, chara will hit you with 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 attack and you will become dust like all the monsters before you!

Izumi, as an immortal Ajin, sends her Black Ghost to subdue your magic and take you out. 

@Literally A master of seven types of elemental magic and a completely immortal moon princess who is also proficient in magic would probably defeat shoe-advertisement girl.  xD  They wouldn't really attack anyone unless they're provoked, though. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back