• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Camp Winifred OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Bah, so much broken bbcode to fix. How was your weekend, y'all?

Bah, so much broken bbcode to fix. How was your weekend, y'all?
Seniors got done last Thursday, so my weekend is more or less indistinguishable from from any other sub-division of the inevitable increase of entropy now.

Back at Tammy's house at last though, so that's nice.

I think the thread layout is just gonna stay jacked up for a while tbh.

I lied and updated the character profile layout. You're welcome to tackle the bbcode yourself, or if you're patient I'll get around to doing them myself.

Jeez, boss! You just can't help yourself, can you? Whatever happened to: "If it ain't broke, don't..."

What?

Well shit.

Nevermind....

Pixxie! Don't go invading other RPs like that lmaooo
If you wanted to join you just had to say so in the interest check XD

Pixxie! Don't go invading other RPs like that lmaooo
If you wanted to join you just had to say so in the interest check XD
Bold of you to assume I ever saw an interest check and didn't just see this linked in someone's signature and went "ooo that sounds cool".

Ehh, more like I was reading through this thread again because it got revived, and I saw this linked in Weli's signature while I was reading through her being distressed at everyone's willingness to shrug off cannibalism.

Okay, three questions.
1. Is this still going on?
2. Do you have any kitchen staff characters?
3. Potential drawbacks for a power that involves shapeshifting (partially or fully) into stone?

Okay, three questions.
1. Is this still going on?
2. Do you have any kitchen staff characters?
3. Potential drawbacks for a power that involves shapeshifting (partially or fully) into stone?
Define “going on” more specifically. 😉

we are in a bit of a slowdown right now? I think that would be a fair assessment. Not dead, only sleeping. Like Cthulhu

Tobias did the cooking on night one, but I think he is more all around staff than kitchen per se. could definitely imagine a scene where he reads a new character the riot act for missing first meal and making him do it all.

Drawbacks of getting stoned.... slow leaps to mind? I think our whole writing crew has been mildly petrified. Another fun one would be density increase without strength increase. Like if you make your arm Stone it is invulnerable but too heavy for you to lift it easily. @bagofruit might have more ideas. He made an NPC in a spin-off adventure with flesh to granite shenanigans.

FoolsErin FoolsErin

1. It's slow but you're welcome to join if you're okay with that.
  2. We only have one, and he's not kitchen spefically.
  3. Can't fukkin move your joints. You'd probably get pins and needles after you turn back from the blood flowing again. And what if a bird shits on you? What if we throw you in the campfire to cook on you? What if your nose falls off like a sphinx? Do we superglue your nose back on, or take you to the hospital?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back