• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood; Olympus' Revival OOC

Yeah see the way you worded how you wanted to be the "sane" guy didn't speak to me as a joke, but hey whatever. And listen hunty. I call everyone Hun, honey, hunty or whatever. It's not a belittling term. It's nothing against you. It's me as a person and if you think you can "steamroll" that. Well. Honey you got a big storm comin. And as far as your character, you do you.
*confusion increases* *@FrazzledFox's resemblance to a certain tv show host intensifies*

*confusion increases* *@FrazzledFox's resemblance to a certain tv show host intensifies*
Let me put this in simpler terms. Did not seem like a joke. I will call you hon, hun, hunty, honey because I can because that is who I am as a person. It was not an insult. Do whatever you want with your character. Better hun?

I'm literally just struggling with her abilities, I've got so many ideas but I wanna know my limits before I set anything in stone

I'm literally just struggling with her abilities, I've got so many ideas but I wanna know my limits before I set anything in stone
The only limit is your imagination. Of course, you can have multiple abilities, though I'd prefer you start out with a maximum of four and develop more along the plot, each one should have a drawback. Over powered characters are no fun to role play with. So for one ability, there should be a weakness.

I'll finish my characters up tomorrow.

Tiredness is setting in and the coffee I had didn't do shit T_T

Users who are viewing this thread

Back