• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood; Olympus' Revival OOC

Here are some character relation ideas for Jameson since I came in a little late. I don't mean to scare you away with such a long post, but I'm painfully thorough and have nothing better to do at the moment, so here you go. If anyone has any different ideas, let me know!

Chase: I'm guessing that these two would get along fairly well, and that Chase would appreciate James' pranks but sometimes get tired of his sarcasm. Sxorchem Sxorchem

Ignis: I think James and Ignis would be friends, since they're both so fun-loving and humorous. @Wapiti

Andromeda: Andy could offer a stability of sorts to her and James' friendship, as she has such a laid back personality to combat his liveliness. erzulie erzulie

Anastasia: I don't see these two seeing eye to eye at first, which would be something fun to play around with. Anna could be the target of a large portion of James' teasing and pranking, like always calling her Snake Eyes or hiding her stuff to get a rise out of her, and she could get him back by making fun of his clumsiness. ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Marlin: Not so sure here, so I'm open to ideas. Marlin Roads Marlin Roads

Sean: As Sean seems to keep to himself, I'm not sure how they would get along, but maybe James could get him to open up a little. thatawesomedude thatawesomedude

Arcturus: Arc seems like a nice guy, so I'm sure the two would get along fairly well as long as Arc can get past James' loud personality. BackSet BackSet

Andrew: Could James and Andy be best buds? I think they'd make great friends. Abendrot Abendrot

Amelia: I can see James being hesitant to start a friendship with Amy because of her seriousness, but also able to work things out with her if they were forced to work together. Arael Arael

Chris: I'm not sure if Chris would like James or think that he was annoying, but he better ready himself for some bloody awful flirting coming his way. Yarrow Yarrow

Bellamy: I am so excited see James and Bellamy's relationship unfold! James seems like the exact type of person to annoy Bellamy, and for that very reason continue to follow him around to get under his skin. Sophrosyne Sophrosyne

Perry: I think there could be a possible relationship here, but if not, I think they'd be great wingmen for each other. FrazzledFox FrazzledFox

Sonatina: Being the quiet type, Tina definitely has her differences with James, but there could be a cute friendship there with some work. Hollycrest Hollycrest

Koda: I'm sure the age difference here would cause no problems in a friendship between the two of them due to James' somewhat childish behaviors. Nico Nico

Elliot: I think these two would get along pretty well and that James would be very protective of Elliot if they became particularly close. Abendrot Abendrot

Here are some character relation ideas for Jameson since I came in a little late. I don't mean to scare you away with such a long post, but I'm painfully thorough and have nothing better to do at the moment, so here you go. If anyone has any different ideas, let me know!

Chase: I'm guessing that these two would get along fairly well, and that Chase would appreciate James' pranks but sometimes get tired of his sarcasm. Sxorchem Sxorchem

Ignis: I think James and Ignis would be friends, since they're both so fun-loving and humorous. @Wapiti

Andromeda: Andy could offer a stability of sorts to her and James' friendship, as she has such a laid back personality to combat his liveliness. erzulie erzulie

Anastasia: I don't see these two seeing eye to eye at first, which would be something fun to play around with. Anna could be the target of a large portion of James' teasing and pranking, like always calling her Snake Eyes or hiding her stuff to get a rise out of her, and she could get him back by making fun of his clumsiness. ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Sean: As Sean seems to keep to himself, I'm not sure how they would get along, but maybe James could get him to open up a little. thatawesomedude thatawesomedude

Arcturus: Arc seems like a nice guy, so I'm sure the two would get along fairly well as long as Arc can get past James' loud personality. BackSet BackSet

Andrew: Could James and Andy be best buds? I think they'd make great friends. Abendrot Abendrot

Amelia: I can see James being hesitant to start a friendship with Amy because of her seriousness, but also able to work things out with her if they were forced to work together. Arael Arael

Chris: I'm not sure if Chris would like James or think that he was annoying, but he better ready himself for some bloody awful flirting coming his way. Yarrow Yarrow

Bellamy: I am so excited see James and Bellamy's relationship unfold! James seems like the exact type of person to annoy Bellamy, and for that very reason continue to follow him around to get under his skin. Sophrosyne Sophrosyne

Perry: I think there could be a possible relationship here, but if not, I think they'd be great wingmen for each other. FrazzledFox FrazzledFox

Sonatina: Being the quiet type, Tina definitely has her differences with James, but there could be a cute friendship there with some work. Hollycrest Hollycrest

Koda: I'm sure the age difference here would cause no problems in a friendship between the two of them due to James' somewhat childish behaviors. Nico Nico

Elliot: I think these two would get along pretty well and that James would be very protective of Elliot if they became particularly close. Abendrot Abendrot
I agree with their relationship ^_^ Andy would definitely be amused by his clumsiness and try to get him to tone it down sometimes

Sounds good though I warn you: James will make an interesting statue.;-)

I'm not quite sure either but if you do have any ideas just post it

cecilia rowe cecilia rowe Yay! I intend to be the guy who's friends with everyone and that anyone can feel comfortable confiding in because I'm friendly and don't have my own love problems. I hope that I can be friends with every character. (And also do some friendly teasing and joking because that's my thing in real life and I can't help if it leaks into here. Although perhaps I should make a post like this one in case

I like this a lot, but bc I'm a dramatic bitch could make that they have a history?

I agree, I can already imagine all the fun adventures they would be on.

Awesome! Right of the bat, I need to confess that I think that Sonatina, Andrew, and Andromeda would be such cute friends. Their laid back personalities would complement Tina's shyness so she doesn't have to ever feel on edge around them. And if she ever needed an extra shove, James would always be there to force her into attending social events. Hollycrest Hollycrest Abendrot Abendrot erzulie erzulie

Awesome! Right of the bat, I need to confess that I think that Sonatina, Andrew, and Andromeda would be such cute friends. Their laid back personalities would complement Tina's shyness so she doesn't have to ever feel on edge around them. And if she ever needed an extra shove, James would always be there to force her into attending social events. Hollycrest Hollycrest Abendrot Abendrot erzulie erzulie
I'm down, Andrew and Andromeda even have the same nickname :closed eyes open smile:

Sounds lit my dude

I'm cool with that

ive no clue. We could work it out now that I'm off work
Hm. Good or bad history, you think? One option is a past romance, which I'm open to. We could also go the path of a healthy rivalry, as the two share very large personalities that could result in some competitiveness.

FrazzledFox FrazzledFox Personally, I prefer the rivalry. I'd love to watch the two trying to constantly one up each other. James is quite the flirt himself, but Perry, being the son Aphrodite, would naturally be much more charming and, I imagine, probably steal away someone James has been trying to flirt with just to mess with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back