• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Brightleaf dipped her head respectfully at the old atom, “Alright,” She said simply. She pushed through, leading the tom out of her den. “You can rest with the elders.” She told Birchstep, leading him over to the elders den to show him where he could rest. If he claimed his leg wasn’t hurting, she didn’t see why he’d have to stay in her den. “This isn’t permanent though,” She said strictly. “Just until Shinestar decides what to do with you.” She said, casting a look back at him.

Frostpaw shook her head a little, “That’s a bummer,” She joked, looking up to Tigerpaw. “I was really hoping this catch would be the one to give me my warrior name.” She joked back, amusement in her voice as she spoke.

Further downstream from where her companion Heronfeather had been hunting, Tigerfur was having her own lucky strike. She had brought an apprentice with her, too, and was having a wonderful time watching the young one attempt to snag fish. It was a helpful distraction from worrying about the sickness that hung over the camp. Watching her sister scramble around with barely enough herbs was stressful.
"Here, watch," she commanded the apprentice, crouching beside him and poising her paw over the water, "You're doing well with the hooking motion, but you have to keep your nose back or they can see your shadow if the light catches right."
She demonstrated, and after a few slippery trout she managed to snag one out of the water and drop it on the bank. Tigerfur let the apprentice kill it, then carry the kill to their small pile. So far they had two minnows, and the new trout. It was a decent catch, but they needed at least one more full-grown fish before they returned to camp.
Tigerfur checked the sun--half-high. She still had to help Aspenpool collect herbs before sundown.

Last edited:
Brightleaf dipped her head respectfully at the old atom, “Alright,” She said simply. She pushed through, leading the tom out of her den. “You can rest with the elders.” She told Birchstep, leading him over to the elders den to show him where he could rest. If he claimed his leg wasn’t hurting, she didn’t see why he’d have to stay in her den. “This isn’t permanent though,” She said strictly. “Just until Shinestar decides what to do with you.” She said, casting a look back at him.

Frostpaw shook her head a little, “That’s a bummer,” She joked, looking up to Tigerpaw. “I was really hoping this catch would be the one to give me my warrior name.” She joked back, amusement in her voice as she spoke.

Birchstep chuckled. "Okay then! I'll make my way around the camp myself." He strode away slowly, walking over to where he could hear some slight chatter from older cats.

Shadowclan Camp

Adderclaw stood as the Thunderclan leader explained why he'd come. The new Shadowclan leader was taken aback at first, but then his eyes narrowed. "Let me get this straight, you found the body of a Shadowclan warrior with the scent of a rouge on him, then you found the rouge whose scent matched the one you found on the body. And instead of driving this cat from the forest for the crime of killing a clan warrior, or bringing him here for my clan to judge you took him to your camp and came here to tell me about it" Adderclaw hissed with barely constrained anger in his voice.

Thunderclan Camp

Tigerpaw mrowed in amusement at Frostpaw's returned joke. "Well I don't about that but it was impressive nonetheless. So, what've you been up to today" he asked?

LiseranThistle LiseranThistle Simple_Traveler Simple_Traveler

Last edited:
Shadowclan Camp

Adderclaw stood as the Thunderclan leader explained why he'd come. The new Shadowclan leader was taken aback at first, but then his eyes narrowed. "Let me get this straight, you found the body of a Shadowclan warrior with the scent of a rouge on him, then you found the rouge whose scent matched the one you found on the body. And instead of driving this cat from the forest for the crime of killing a clan warrior, or bringing him here for my clan to judge you took him to your camp and came here to tell me about it" Adderclaw hissed with barely constrained anger in his voice.

Thunderclan Camp

Tigerpaw mrowed in amusement at Frostpaw's returned joke. "Well I don't about that but it was impressive nonetheless. So, what've you been up to today" he asked?

LiseranThistle LiseranThistle Simple_Traveler Simple_Traveler

Shinestar laughed nervously. "I know you're mad...but its for a really good reason, I promise." He said. "I was going to wait until the Gathering to mention this, but then...well we found the dead Shadowclan warrior. You see I got a dream from Starclan, and..."

Shinestar explained the dream he had with the Starclan warrior.

Aspenpool was in a tizzy. Not only was she running low on the herbs required to treat greencough, not only was half of her clan sick from the infection, but hardly any of the mousebrained cats had listened to her! She'd insisted expecting and current mothers temporarily live in a separate part of the clan's territory until the infection died down so they wouldn't lose another kit. It had taken five days of insisting and an intervention from Crookedstar to get them to actually leave, and even then only went when Leopardfur agreed to stay with them. Thankfully the healthy warriors had gotten their fleas in a row and gone, too, a few days later.
Now there were only sick cats left in the camp, some that were healing quickly, some that were worsening. Crookedstar himself helped deliver herbs and administer simple treatments, and Tigerfur was the best sister as per usual and spent her afternoons scrounging the forest and river banks for more herbs.
Poor Aspenpool even had stress-nightmares about her clan being wiped out from the sickness.

Brightleaf’s eyes followed the elder before she turned, making her way back to her den. Once she was there, she took a seat, sorting through some of her herbs. “Fox dung,” She mumbled. She was a bit low on some. She stood, making her way out of her den once more, and soon out of camp to collect more. She looked around for the herbs she needed.

Frostpaw purred a bit, “Nothing much,” She then answered the tom. “What’ve you been up to?” She then asked, shooting the question back.

Brightleaf’s eyes followed the elder before she turned, making her way back to her den. Once she was there, she took a seat, sorting through some of her herbs. “Fox dung,” She mumbled. She was a bit low on some. She stood, making her way out of her den once more, and soon out of camp to collect more. She looked around for the herbs she needed.

Frostpaw purred a bit, “Nothing much,” She then answered the tom. “What’ve you been up to?” She then asked, shooting the question back.
Tigerpaw listened that the she-cat hadn’t been up to much recently and nodded to acknowledge he’d heard. “I went on patrol earlier with Shadepelt. We ran into this weird old cat she had me take to Brightleaf” he explained.
Shinestar laughed nervously. "I know you're mad...but its for a really good reason, I promise." He said. "I was going to wait until the Gathering to mention this, but then...well we found the dead Shadowclan warrior. You see I got a dream from Starclan, and..."

Shinestar explained the dream he had with the Starclan warrior.
“A dream” Adderclaw repeated. “Crowflight had a dream this morning, most likely of the same vein. Do you imagine Starclan only speaks to Thunderclan... Nevermind. If you’ll give me leave to enter Thunderclan territory I’ll take a patrol to gather the body, so they may be honored by their clan mates”.

Tigerpaw listened that the she-cat hadn’t been up to much recently and nodded to acknowledge he’d heard. “I went on patrol earlier with Shadepelt. We ran into this weird old cat she had me take to Brightleaf” he explained.

“A dream” Adderclaw repeated. “Crowflight had a dream this morning, most likely of the same vein. Do you imagine Starclan only speaks to Thunderclan... Nevermind. If you’ll give me leave to enter Thunderclan territory I’ll take a patrol to gather the body, so they may be honored by their clan mates”.

Shinestar nodded. "Of course. I'll lead you there myself." He turned to Shadepelt. "Please, go check on the elder you brought to the camp. Bring him back here to the border. I suspect you have questions to ask this fellow, Adderclaw?"

Frostpaw nodded a little as she listened to Tigerpaw about what he’d been up to for the day. “Weird old cat..?” She repeated, questioning in the she- cats voice. She purred a slight bit, “Sounds more interesting then what I did.” She told him.

Shinestar nodded. "Of course. I'll lead you there myself." He turned to Shadepelt. "Please, go check on the elder you brought to the camp. Bring him back here to the border. I suspect you have questions to ask this fellow, Adderclaw?"
"Lead the way then" Adderclaw meowed before turning back into the camp and raising a summoning voice. "Sprucetail, Frogfoot with me. We've a job to do". Adderclaw called to a pair of Shadowclan warriors who moved to join him. Adderclaw turned back to the Thunderclan Leader. "I've a mind to give this cat more then questions".

Frostpaw nodded a little as she listened to Tigerpaw about what he’d been up to for the day. “Weird old cat..?” She repeated, questioning in the she- cats voice. She purred a slight bit, “Sounds more interesting then what I did.” She told him.
"He wasn't that interesting. Just old, and blind I think. And he smelled a little funny" Tigerpaw said sniffling a bit as he remembered the odd smell of the rouge.
(Hope you don't mind me adding a few NPCs to fill out Shadowclan a little, also sorry it's short that's all I've got).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back