• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CAINHURST - OOC CHAT

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Uf
I'm back just need to get into it again (that whole thing was tiring I swear I had to take the plane 2 time in 2 days smh)

Uf
I'm back just need to get into it again (that whole thing was tiring I swear I had to take the plane 2 time in 2 days smh)
You must be exhausted. Should rest up.
If you're not partnered up with anyone. I can help run a collab with ya to save time. Sepul is open for interaction right now. I can do the heavy lifting, ya only need to respond to the dialogues.

If you're not partnered up with anyone. I can help run a collab with ya to save time. Sepul is open for interaction right now. I can do the heavy lifting, ya only need to respond to the dialogues.
Fix tag.

Awww thank you I'm fine now. I already slowly working on a post and is waiting for Avari response to one of my question. Currently my plan is to have Amelia get up to some mischief and perhaps wander around so maybe she will bump into Sep ? Who know ?

Awww thank you I'm fine now. I already slowly working on a post and is waiting for Avari response to one of my question. Currently my plan is to have Amelia get up to some mischief and perhaps wander around so maybe she will bump into Sep ? Who know ?
Would be a shame if a certain Cainhurst child gets kidnapped. Tsk tsk tsk.

Would be a shame if a certain Cainhurst child gets kidnapped. Tsk tsk tsk.
Amelia getting kidnapped
homer simpson muscles GIF

Amelia : Better then wear that ugly dress big sister want me to put on ! *add kidnap attempt to score bore of poison and assassination attempts*

A merry bloodguard trio has formed-just one more and we can start singing barbershop-style

Worthless and I's post was finished days ago but meetingwords.com is down and we can't get to it lol

Y'all seem to be getting some odd ideas about Khi'mura and Lucrezia from somewhere

Ayup, Arkoth assumes that there has to be a special reason for someone that tortures people for fun to take an interest in anyone, and makes the follow-up assumption that the simplest explanation is probably the correct one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back