• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CAINHURST - OOC CHAT

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Also placed Khi'mura loitering in the open for anyone to approach

Wish I could have Otrygg unknowingly wander up to the Cainhurst eldest and waggle his eyebrows at her.

Heya! Wondering if I'm too late/able to nab that "1 Space Remaining" from the Interest Check? ;) Perhaps the "wonderful" Cainhurst family could use another servant, maybe of the scholarly variety...if there is space for that idea of a character.

Also, hey to Prim and the other folks here I've RPd with and seen around. 👋

Heya! Wondering if I'm too late/able to nab that "1 Space Remaining" from the Interest Check? ;) Perhaps the "wonderful" Cainhurst family could use another servant, maybe of the scholarly variety...if there is space for that idea of a character.

Sure! Welcome!

(wheezes)
My past RP clique is coming back to haunt meeee.
Ahem.

Hi! How are ya? Been two-three months since Book of Dao got stowed. You're not here for revenge, are you?

(wheezes)
My past RP clique is coming back to haunt meeee.
Ahem.

Hi! How are ya? Been two-three months since Book of Dao got stowed. You're not here for revenge, are you?
Heya, I'm doing good! :closed eyes open smile:

Yes! I am the Ghost of Christmas Roleplay Past, walk with me and be reminded of your bygone narratives and stockpiled characters...oooOOOOOoooo. :ghostxx:

Last edited:
Heya, I'm doing good! :closed eyes open smile:

Yes! I am the Ghost of Christmas Roleplay Past, walk with me and be reminded of your bygone narratives and stockpiled characters...oooOOOOOoooo. :ghostxx:
Great! Welcome to Cainhurst. Perhaps I could interest you in some agricultural business?

No ghost gon' give me a scare worth their coins! Bah! Humbug! (Scrooge noises)

Great! Welcome to Cainhurst. Perhaps I could interest you in some agricultural business?

No ghost gon' give me a scare worth their coins! Bah! Humbug! (Scrooge noises)
Thank you! That depends if said "agricultural business" is a front for any heretics or traitors, wouldn't want any of those in our unholy kingdom would we, dead or alive. ;3:

Argh, go back to bed ye grouchy old Scrooge, no life lessons for you tonight.

Thank you! That depends if said "agricultural business" is a front for any heretics or traitors, wouldn't want any of those in our unholy kingdom would we, dead or alive. ;3:

Argh, go back to bed ye grouchy old Scrooge, no life lessons for you tonight.
Refer to Dreadmoor in lore, if needed. We gotz ze flowers and ze skeleton army factory.

Hey everyone I suddenly have to take care of one of my family member health so I will probably be busy. I will try to get a post but I can't guaranteed anything. I will try to warn if I will have to be absent longer (normally all this should take me about 2 days to a week)

Hey everyone I suddenly have to take care of one of my family member health so I will probably be busy. I will try to get a post but I can't guaranteed anything. I will try to warn if I will have to be absent longer (normally all this should take me about 2 days to a week)
Thots and prayers. 🙏

Users who are viewing this thread

Back