• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CAINHURST - OOC CHAT

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
To celebrate me receiving free time, I recreated Richard in HeroForge.

OVDV0do.png

Last edited:
Hello everyone sorry for the radio silence, I'm having some really big sleep problem lately. (I have them a lot and it had calm down but due to my current environment it peaked back again) I don't want to leave the rp but I have to face the fact that I'm not consistent or present enough at all. (I lack so much energy that I copy and paste this post to my other rp as well to save some of it before I fall asleep again) So I will be officially semi-inactive until I'm in a better shape. Sorry to leave you all like this everyone. I hope I will get the chance to rp with you all again.
(If it's accepted I would absolutely be fine with continuing but my post would come out very slowly and I don't want to slow everyone down)

Hello everyone sorry for the radio silence, I'm having some really big sleep problem lately. (I have them a lot and it had calm down but due to my current environment it peaked back again) I don't want to leave the rp but I have to face the fact that I'm not consistent or present enough at all. (I lack so much energy that I copy and paste this post to my other rp as well to save some of it before I fall asleep again) So I will be officially semi-inactive until I'm in a better shape. Sorry to leave you all like this everyone. I hope I will get the chance to rp with you all again.
(If it's accepted I would absolutely be fine with continuing but my post would come out very slowly and I don't want to slow everyone down)
As far as the RP is concerned, I myself am still waiting on Avari's response. It is a fact that she is very busy, so you do have some rubber-banded time to write, so to speak. Also, very sorry to hear that. I will pray for your well-being and recovery. Take good care of yourself, and make sure to hydrate. Do keep in touch with me if you need someone to talk to on here or on Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back