• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy CAINHURST: A Dark Character RP! [Closed!]

Make a new... role?! :o

Well yeah. I mean, anything you think that might fit.

A lowly guard trying to get into the BloodGuard to provide for his family
A ambitious trader who is one of the few brave enough to cross the border and do business with Hollowvale - probably a Neko'sha or Dwarf
One of the Nobles of the Black Court

Etc etc. As long as it hasn't been done by someone else and its lore friendly I'll be game!

Just checking in to see how the RP is coming along, and boy is it looking good. Some of my RP's have died and I'm just browsing, but it looks like yours may have a future tbh. Not sure if theres any open spaces, but if possible, I'd like to at the very least contribute to lore if I may. Had a few ideas I can PM you if you wish.

Just checking in to see how the RP is coming along, and boy is it looking good. Some of my RP's have died and I'm just browsing, but it looks like yours may have a future tbh. Not sure if theres any open spaces, but if possible, I'd like to at the very least contribute to lore if I may. Had a few ideas I can PM you if you wish.

DM away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back