• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy CAINHURST: A Dark Character RP! [Closed!]

hey Avari, I know you're closed but I was wondering if I could either be join or be on a waiting list or something. I've wanted to rp with the people i know and like for a while, aha

Oooof Shmmmmmm

UhHHhhh I might be able to SQUEEZE. could you have a look through the character sheets and see if there's a role that hasn't really been done?

Oooof Shmmmmmm

UhHHhhh I might be able to SQUEEZE. could you have a look through the character sheets and see if there's a role that hasn't really been done?

oh dear i can really just sit and wait / watch, i don't want to force you into a bad position
from the looks of it, we could use another normal citizen if anything, that evens almost all the roles to 2 people each (except dark maidens and cainhursts lol)

oh dear i can really just sit and wait / watch, i don't want to force you into a bad position
from the looks of it, we could use another normal citizen if anything, that evens almost all the roles to 2 people each (except dark maidens and cainhursts lol)

Oh actually we need a Doctor?

Yeah, I've been a little busy. I'm halfway through, but probably wont be done until monday night.

Yeah, I've been a little busy. I'm halfway through, but probably wont be done until monday night.

I don't want to rush you, but I will have to open up the spot if I don't get something soon -- there are others who would like to join.

A few players never materialised so I'm opening up for anyone who might be interested!

RP started on Monday and has been going 10/10 so far.

Hello!

This seems pretty interesting. Would you be intrigued by a nobleman mage character that travels to Hollow Vale from abroad that is interested in learning from the Cainhursts (for reasons that are his own)?

Hello!

This seems pretty interesting. Would you be intrigued by a nobleman mage character that travels to Hollow Vale from abroad that is interested in learning from the Cainhursts (for reasons that are his own)?

Hi! Thanks for your interest!

So Hollowvale is pretty much the equivalent to a Fantasy North Korea - if a bit nicer, as long as you don't mind all the Dark Magic - and are particularly unwelcoming/suspicious of outsiders.

One of the few tiny exceptions are a small number of particularly daring/crazy merchant types who travel to peddle their wares. They stand to make quite the pile of gold, providing they learn how to tip toe around the local population. Or a few Mages interested in learning Dark Magic. But they need to find a tutor, and fast.

So, something of a daring merchant/traveler wouldn't be off the table. A noble probably not.

If you check out the lore page, there is a bit on the Dwarves and the Neko'Sha who both fill that sort of role

Last edited:
As I keep getting frequent messages from players saying they're interested and then promptly vanish - we do still have spaces! ahaha

Especially for Bloodguard!

Poke me if interested!

Hey! I'm new to RPNation, and this looks pretty interesting! Would you mind if I joined?

Hi, welcome! Happy to have you!
It might be worth looking over the Character sheets and lore to see what kinda character you'd like to make. BloodGuard could do with another member, but there are other options!

Are any of the Dark Maidens still open? If not, I'd be more than happy with RP'ing a BloodGuard.

Also, should I post any questions here? Or would you prefer if I DM you?

Are any of the Dark Maidens still open? If not, I'd be more than happy with RP'ing a BloodGuard.

Also, should I post any questions here? Or would you prefer if I DM you?

Maidens are taken, BloodGuard available!

Also here or DM or even OOC its all good

I'm super interested. If there are any roles/positions available lemme know. If not, tag me if any open up. :D

I'm super interested. If there are any roles/positions available lemme know. If not, tag me if any open up. :D

Absolutely!

Nothing specific at the moment, but if you wanted to glance at the CS / Lore and wanna make a new role I'll happily make space!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back