• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Café

Oh, sorry, I need to rectcon the darn dang having levitate and detect magic at the same time. It was right in the spell description but I thought Levitate was somehow not concentration. God.

Or at least, we can say that the thread of manna might be a result of sensory overload because that explosion was big.

e: SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH it's not hard how do i screw these things up lol

Or at least, we can say that the thread of manna might be a result of sensory overload because that explosion was big.

e: SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH it's not hard how do i screw these things up lol
Of course, I understand ~ that happens to me too. I tend to misread things and create huge misunderstandings with characters even though my own character wouldn’t haven’t done that normally. XD That’s why I edit a lot of my posts. It’s to make the character more of the character and not caused by my mistake.

Well, the post didn't save in the text box. That's a bummer but it was pretty short.

In the post above, I didn't mean post, I meant edit posts.

My posts are edited -- it turned out only to require one line like two posts ago, and editing the manna amount to be one less in that and the subsequent posts. I'll hold my post for yours. He recast Detect Magic in post #1037.
Ugh, I'm sorry for all the confusion. Maybe it's not very much but I'm feeling so confused today in general that it certainly feels like a lot of back and forth.

My posts are edited -- it turned out only to require one line like two posts ago, and editing the manna amount to be one less in that and the subsequent posts. I'll hold my post for yours. He recast Detect Magic in post #1037.
Ugh, I'm sorry for all the confusion. Maybe it's not very much but I'm feeling so confused today in general that it certainly feels like a lot of back and forth.
Heeeyy, it's okay~ Thank you for editing and the clarification, Panda.

Heeeyy, it's okay~ Thank you for editing and the clarification, Panda.
Question: the manna rain balls that are clumping and making into a wall—- did it surround the umbrella effect area? Like folks can’t just pass in and out or can they?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back