• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Café de Mort

Risk said:

Hey you guys, in case you weren't told,

@Whack won't be able to do the RP due to his job and a recent family loss. I hope you understand that and won't hold it against him.

Also, he said that if someone is willing to take over, then please do because he doesn't know when he'll be back and would hate for the idea to go to waste.

Thanks.​
First off, thank you for letting us know. And that's awful. I'm very, very sorry for him. My condolences and best wishes to him and his family.

@Despairingly Lucky @Risk

(....That's a lot of names)

Hullo everyone!

A while back @Anno Bane posted that she would takeover this roleplay idea. However, some issues came up in her real life and she didn't have time to work on the roleplay. Though the problems still stand, she and I will be co-hosting this idea. The thread will be up tomorrow, unless other complications arise.

We understand if some of you are uninterested in this roleplay by now, as this IC was created in mid-July and many of you have probably forgotten about it. But even so, we hope you'll still join us! ^.^​

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad to see someone's still going to take on his idea!

Sadly, I haven't heard from him yet, but I'm still happy you all are interested. :o I'm sure he'll be happy to see it if he gets back on, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back