• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Café de Mort

Whack

Quack

• Welcome to Café de Mort!

This little café is a sweet and uplifting place for everyone! Boys, girls, adults, children- any age or gender is perfectly welcome in our little plaza of joy and comfort! We have a menu with a wide variety of treats and drinks for anyone to enjoy, but that's not all~

Café de Mort also offers what we like to call "night patrol." This is the night shift, made especially for those out there who work hard all day and just want a break from the night. Unfortunately, we ask that you don't bring children into the cafe after eight PM due to the opening of our shelves and doors to alcohol and customers of the older variety who need to relax or just have fun!

Those of you who attend Night Patrol will be lucky enough to meet some of our most talented waitrons as they show off their ability to entertain through all forms of gifts! Each entertainer will have one night on their schedules to put together their act and show off their talent to the café. Drink, laugh, communicate, forget the world outside of the walls and become addicted to Café de Mort's wonderful pleasures!

@Whack I really like japanese mythology. The concept of kirin is really cool. Also, african lore is interesting. I'm not sure what you meant, sorry.

Seems interesting! I'm definitely up for it if it's going to be detailed but depending on the rules, I might join even if it's casual.

@SoreFingertips @LonelyAssassin

I'm so happy to know you are all interested!

Thank you for sharing this knowledge and being curious enough to read it.

Progress

Roleplay Summary

CS Skeleton

Café Menu 1

Café Menu 2

Primary rules

Waitrons Code of Conduct

Introduction
*Working

Almost there~

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds pretty unique and interesting. I'm definitely interested, but I'll wait for the CS and that jumbo. The OP is very purdy btw. :)

I really like this idea actually! Realistic is normally in my comfort, but this is definitely interesting! And 'Cafe of Death,' (if I'm not mistaken... it could be Cafe of the Dead) I LOVE that name too!

Thank you all!

I honestly didn't think so many would take interest in this. I'm currently working on the night menu.

I'm sorry for the wait, I'm usually working.

Would be alright if I played the token human? The one completely normal guy who has no idea about any of the supernatural stuff and just works a late job?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back