• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Café de Mort

Meowfyre said:
Would be alright if I played the token human? The one completely normal guy who has no idea about any of the supernatural stuff and just works a late job?
Hm, maybe. I just wouldn't want the fun ruined too early by someone figuring it all out within the first few interactions.

Homunculus said:
I'm quite interested.
Great

Auralunabella said:
Love this idea. Will it be Casual or Detailed?
Unfortunately, it will be casual. However, there will be a few posting rules and requirements.

I have to make it casual due to my busy schedule recently, and I have a friend who wanted to join but won't have much time either.

Whack said:
Hm, maybe. I just wouldn't want the fun ruined too early by someone figuring it all out within the first few interactions.
Now wheres the fun in something like that happening? But soorsly, that would be real lame. If I do that, I would consult you first.

Hello hello hello!

If you're not already swarming with people, I would love to join on this little adventure!

@Whack

I have a question, As I've begun thinking about a character for this Rp.

Would it be all right if I Utilized
St.Germain as my character?

He's an actual person who was alive in France in the 1700's and claimed to be Immortal and invented a variety of Wild Fantasies, Voltaire dubbing him the Wonderman.

A number of myth's & Speculations have also been based off of him such as people claiming he was the
Wandering Jew, An Alchemist with the Elixir of life & a Rosicrucian.

I'd obviously adapt and utilize all these Myths & Speculations for my character. Oh and yes, I have indeed done all my Research~

I'm afraid I've had a busy schedule with work, and I had some trouble with my internet for a few days.

I should have the roleplay up soon, hopefully.

If it comes down to it, I'll be passing the roleplay on to a friend of mine who is also pretty eager to participate.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Cafe of Death huh? cx

Automatically translated it in my head... The French title sounds better lol.

Anyways, sounds interesting

Was it ACTUALLY abandoned though? Or just lack of time? The interest was so high, it'd be a real shame to see it go down the drain.

I mean if the creator would be ok with it, I would love to take this and put it out into the world, because I have been thinking of a character for a week now! :D

Hey you guys, in case you weren't told,

@Whack won't be able to do the RP due to his job and a recent family loss. I hope you understand that and won't hold it against him.

Also, he said that if someone is willing to take over, then please do because he doesn't know when he'll be back and would hate for the idea to go to waste.

Thanks.​

Ok I will just take over, so we can begin! The thread will be up tonight! :D

And @Risk give my regards to him! :(

Ok thread will be up tomorrow, my internet connection was lost so i can't do anything tonight because i only have my phone to write on, sorry! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back