• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Cabin Fever ° BxB° [Long Term, Horror]

rae_symone

hey!! I'm Rae and I'm looking to roleplay this original plot with someone. It'll be a detailed BxB roleplay - taking place in the 3rd person. I usually have at least a paragraph response but I can get pretty high up there I'm terms of line count. I enjoy chatting oorp so any ideas of concerns you gave, please feel free to talk to me openly. I'm new to this site, but not new to role-playing and I'm excited to jump right in!
Plot Time:
𝐂𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 (n.) irritability , listlessness , and similar symptoms resulting from long confinement or isolation indoors during the winter .

⤿ ❝ you didn’t let me finish my sentence . i said , i’m not gonna hurt you . i’m just gonna bash your brains in . i’m gonna bash ‘em right the fuck in !

in the midst of a storm, you both scour the dark horizon for some form of protection. you cant stay in the car all night, but there’s not a motel in sight. you decide to pull over at a gas station, where a woman peers at you from behind the bulletproof glass keeping her and the bottles and guns lining the walls safe, smoke from her cigarette blurring her features. theres an old hotel some ways up the road, she says. when you arrive, youre greeted with enigmaticism once more from the person at the front desk, who offers you a key. beyond your two strange encounters, the night goes off without a hitch. when you wake, you find that the hotel has been snowed in, and youll have to stay until it clears up. the situation isnt ideal, but itll be okay; at least you have each other. only it doesnt seem so easy when things go awry. when lights flicker. when the water pouring from the sink turns murky brown, and then deep red. when theres food in the dining hall, but no one else to eat it. when you hear whispers in the dark, but there’s no one there when you turn the lights on. even theyre starting to scare you; pacing up and down empty hallways, muttering incoherently, sleeping in a different room each night. you just want to go home. you just want to sleep in your bed again. the snow isnt melting, but the days are.

——

this plot is inspired by ‘the shining’. it will also include supernatural elements.
this will involve very dark themes, such as substance abuse, mind break, cabin fever, psychological torment, identity erosion, abuse, et cetera.

Okay so in terms of which boyfriend I prefer, I deffo prefer the boyfriend who's not going absolutely mental but im flexible. This will definitely be a dark plot for I'm very much in the mood for some trauma bonded college boyfriends. Lemme know if you're interested : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back