C.C. - Out of Character Chat

hai hai~ same ^

also haiya @Beowulf longtime no see<3

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya! I'm a newbie here for the reboot. :)

hey Good to meet you. MY rp name is tammynorthland. However this is another character i rp with named tammy lol. I go by Harley. Just call me that. I truly look forward to role playing with so many new faces and players as well as playing with my old friends from the previous story. Just a friendly reminder. I WILL be OFFLINE march 3rd through 5th and will be accepting all chara sheets now until Monday until i begin the rp. Any chara that joins after will be submitting for me to look into once the construction ends and i get back from my vacation.

I haven't submitted my new chara but thats because im still going over my ideas in my head

@Beowulf @InsaneAsylum

hai hai~ same ^

also haiya @Beowulf longtime no see<3

read my last post computer is being a dick. Cant tag you :(

HERROOO!!! Im here from the interesting check!! cant wait to get in the reboot! will start reading and such and once the site goes down have a character written down alredy!
and wazzzaaa Beowulf!!

@Randomizderp @Petroshka @Yonsisac @InsaneAsylum ill be posting the plot once rpn gets it reboot. however here is what everyone can know now @Beowulf @LordPicklesworth @CkSmalling @Abdel featherfall

Summary:

It has been ten years since the great war has ended. The nations are among peace. The governments are beginning to establish once again as new undivided nations with open trade to the other nations to help create more cities and towns for the human race to live on, Apart from the general military among the nations like the U.S., Japan, Russia, Africa, and south america. The nations all have begun establishing biodomes all over the nation. Massive cities covered under the safety of the biodomes to support massive amounts of life. New breakthroughs in technology has helped the scientist also develop cities no longer in need of biodomes. These areas are strict with laws and home of the wealthy as well. Places capable of having non toxic air in more pure areas of the globe like Lake Batoo, Chapan Ridge, Yuzaki City, Mantau, and the City of Gold have all been able to sustain human life without the help of Biodomes. The ten years have served alot of technological advancements to the Earth along with the landing of the U.S. mothership on Earth allowing massive amounts of the human population to also no longer live in space. Earth is beginning to rebuild with human life of course under the new rules of the land. The hospitable environments that still lurk in the shadows. Ever since the Great war; The Crimson Canines have disbanded as a military force. For the lack of needing their expertise, They stick with the U.S. military for any support on war or expanding their territories. New species are becoming livestock for food sources, New factories getting built to help better serve the human race are beginning to pop up left and right. This is where our story begins. Your characters will not have any canine experience except carryover characters from the old campaign that choose to stick around the rp. The Story starts with all our character on different paths. Different journeys. You are free to choose how they go about their life currently. And what they all decide to do with their lives. everyone has a different path. Of course brought together by fate. Who will you be in the earths new generation?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Randomizderp @Petroshka @Yonsisac @InsaneAsylum ill be posting the plot once rpn gets it reboot. however here is what everyone can know now @Beowulf @LordPicklesworth @CkSmalling @Abdel featherfall

Summary:

It has been ten years since the great war has ended. The nations are among peace. The governments are beginning to establish once again as new undivided nations with open trade to the other nations to help create more cities and towns for the human race to live on, Apart from the general military among the nations like the U.S., Japan, Russia, Africa, and south america. The nations all have begun establishing biodomes all over the nation. Massive cities covered under the safety of the biodomes to support massive amounts of life. New breakthroughs in technology has helped the scientist also develop cities no longer in need of biodomes. These areas are strict with laws and home of the wealthy as well. Places capable of having non toxic air in more pure areas of the globe like Lake Batoo, Chapan Ridge, Yuzaki City, Mantau, and the City of Gold have all been able to sustain human life without the help of Biodomes. The ten years have served alot of technological advancements to the Earth along with the landing of the U.S. mothership on Earth allowing massive amounts of the human population to also no longer live in space. Earth is beginning to rebuild with human life of course under the new rules of the land. The hospitable environments that still lurk in the shadows. Ever since the Great war; The Crimson Canines have disbanded as a military force. For the lack of needing their expertise, They stick with the U.S. military for any support on war or expanding their territories. New species are becoming livestock for food sources, New factories getting built to help better serve the human race are beginning to pop up left and right. This is where our story begins. Your characters will not have any canine experience except carryover characters from the old campaign that choose to stick around the rp. The Story starts with all our character on different paths. Different journeys. You are free to choose how they go about their life currently. And what they all decide to do with their lives. everyone has a different path. Of course brought together by fate. Who will you be in the earths new generation?

hOOOO I like how this is going! well i am already crafting up a CS for once the site is up! i want to ask: do all characters MUST have some sort of experience piloting war machines like the mechs? because i had plans on making a researcher/inventor/smart guy and as the RP progresses he would learn how to fight and such. (If there will be any combat in the near future)

Users who are viewing this thread