C.C. - Out of Character Chat

Zer0

Haiku Hitman
bohao-wang-untitled-2-small.jpg

"Welcome! All questions and OOC posts here. Please don't post them anywhere else."

Last edited:
Okay. But you already have MRE, binoculars and a communicator by default. And don't bombs explode indiscriminately by default? @CoconutLeaves

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought a mine would work. Also thought that this bomb would be much stronger than the usual one. Made the changes for the MRE and the Binoculars but I didn't see communicator in the default list.

CoconutLeaves said:
I thought a mine would work. Also thought that this bomb would be much stronger than the usual one. Made the changes for the MRE and the Binoculars but I didn't see communicator in the default list.
Okay, bomb's good. Also, you can add more to the being able to discover if a plant is edible or not, such as if they are medicinal too and if you can create your own brews in the field.

CkSmalling said:
Open to recommendations and what not...
Nice bombs and sniper rifle. X) Apart from that, about the sniper rifle dealing damage to armor. Is that a second characteristic of the gun? And, is the extra ammo for the special component of the sniper rifle?

The incediary armor is the second characteristic of the gun,it fires normal bullets. The extra ammo in the suit is for the special ammo. I hope that clears things up.

It does, but soldiers don't get extra ammo for special components. The number of special ammo they're given for each mission is rationed to them.

@CkSmalling

CkSmalling said:
ooohh... hmmm.. then the extrab ammo pouches will be for normal ammo.I hope that abides by the rules @Zer0
Yup, but you don't really need them since "technically" speaking, ordinary ammo is like infinite.

good point then. then i willhave to remove the extra ammo pouchesand maybe add something else on the suit. Any suggestions?

@Zer0

CkSmalling said:
good point then. then i willhave to remove the extra ammo pouchesand maybe add something else on the suit. Any suggestions?
@Zer0
Your suit is okay already, I mean, it already has 2 properties. Unless you'd like to replace one? This campaign will be HALO-Xenoblade X-Phantasy Star Online-ish without the magic.

Thanks for the suggestions,i will see what i will do about that space. Let me read upon the HALO-Xenoblade X-Phantasy Star Online forums just to be up to speed

@Zer0

CkSmalling said:
Thanks for the suggestions,i will see what i will do about that space. Let me read upon the HALO-Xenoblade X-Phantasy Star Online forums just to be up to speed
@Zer0
Okay. For a summary, it's like walking into a foreign dinosaur land with huge flying creatures, giant man-eating plants, different types of biomes like desert, snow mountains, or jungles, with harsh weather, and you're a couple of sci-fi marines with hi-tech weaponry exploring the place.

Quick and easy to understand. What i am researching is the tecnical, futuristic terms and what not. Just some simple research nothing much but i greatly appreciate the help.

@Zer0

Hey there! I was just passing by, and I wondered, can I still join? Also, what are the mechanics for the game?

thespacekid said:
Hey there! I was just passing by, and I wondered, can I still join? Also, what are the mechanics for the game?
Of course you can join. There are no mechanics, really, just take note of the ammo or number of uses for the special components of your equipment. Other than that, don't be OP, and take note of the game master's descriptions cuz' there are some cause and effect things, like, if the game master writes that there is a bridge that looks like it can only hold one person at a time and you all decide to step on it, it's going to break.

@CkSmalling , for your suit, pick only two terrains that your marksman can blend into or you can exchange it with a cloaking device that lasts 15 minutes with x10 uses. Suits aren't permanent, so you can always exchange it with a different one to suit your mission when you're still in HQ.

That is a great suggestion. Let me change it. the suit can be recharged once we are at HQ right?

Users who are viewing this thread