C.C. - Out of Character Chat

@CkSmalling, welcome back! Me and Tammy are gong after Thanatos now, last big boss. We're planning to hi-jack two enemy battlecruiserd and ram 'em into Thanatos' heart.

@Beowulf, how'd you like to end this last battle with your character? Me and tammy plan to hi-jack a battlecruiser and ram it straight into Thanatos heart.

@CkSmalling, @Beowulf@Abdel featherfall, @LordPicklesworth,  @Killorkiller

Hallo, everyone, starting tomorrow, I shall hand over role play leadership of Crimson Canines to @tammynorthland, who wants to start a whole new campaign in the Crimson Canines world in the future. I will be transferring the GM role of the epilogue of our finished campaign to him. Right now I'm just going to tidy some threads up and finish writing a summary of our adventures in the overview tab, fixing the lore, and the locations thread.

Attention Roleplayers!!!

NEW ROLEPLAYERS:

You do not need to know anything about the previous roleplay to comfortably follow along. The stories will not coincide with each other at all as this story will be completely new. however some character may carry over from the old rp but not the story. This will make it easier for everyone to join and follow along

Our new Story will begin on March 6th. This story will be taking place 10 years in the future of the original end of the Crimson Canines. Hence the new tab "Crimson Canines 10x" To all players who want to join let me know in the OCC and tag myself. current players and new players let me know. This story will be alot different with all sorts of new missions and plotlines in the rp. I will be open to hear brainstorming in the OCC and I would love some input on the rp and how to make it even more fun than the original. To everyone who is still active. you have until march 6th to wrap up your epilogue. and to all new players reading this we will continue to be open for as long as we need and see fit. 

and please if you know anybody please let them know of the rp reboot. It will greatly help. Im going to seek knew players myself

I also announce that you may play as new characters. Please let me know if you wish to keep your current player in the new campaign or not or just add another chara. There will be so much new changes and such I figure it would also allow everyone to play with knew charas if they please. if not please adjust your chara sheet accordingly and let me know. Reason is because alot can change in ten years. if you wish to play a new chara then tag me along with your knew chara sheet. If you are a NEW PLAYER INTO THE RP. then you will need to input a new chara sheet.

Thanks for reading.

@Killorkiller @CkSmalling @Abdel featherfall @Orpheus @Beowulf @LordPicklesworth 

you have time to come up ith your ideas hence why i panned the new start so far out. However make sure you post a time lapse picture of how he will look ten years from now. :)  times change so do our characters. :)  @Abdel featherfall

Beo's been a slacker and hasn't been posting. I shall fix that after class.

And I will be sticking around, don't you worry.

Users who are viewing this thread